Diving right in. The solution to the energy crisis.

Car stereo guy was absolutely wrong. Capacitors don't come after the fuse box. And sound energy, regardless of the frequency, IS moving air.

You should stop writing what you write. Obviously you don't have the intelligence for it.

The stereos themselves have capacitors in them. Do they not? Do you hook up a car stereo before or after the fuse box. Next, tell me moron, what if I zap you with a UV laser. They operate at very high frequencies. How much air do they move. Also, I could hit you with a sonic frequency so high that you wouldn't even hear or feel it. How much air is it moving. What you are dealing with isn't moving air. What you are dealing with is atoms exchanging energy.
You can't get more energy out of a capacitor than you put in it, either.

And a car stereo isn't going to go any higher than 20 kiloHertz, the upper limit of human auditory response.

As for your ridiculous use of the UV laser example, the means of energy transmission is key. Audio is moving air, no matter the frequency. Light is electromagnetic radiation, no matter the frequency.

You really should stop.

I never said you could. But when you have a car stereo capacitor that hods the energy of 180,000 watts, then what. Next, you probably remember me saying that the H2O molecule itself probably has a sonic resonant frequency that will disrupt its molecular bonds. That in turn would likely be something above 20 khz. So obviously you couldn't use a car stereo to provide the frequency. Next, of course I know the difference between sonic and electromagnetic. I was just making a statement about high frequencies. And just so you know, you wouldn't feel radio waves either. And they have a very long sine wave. Electromagnetic though they may be. Though I just want to break the molecular bond of H2O. Not the atoms themselves. So care if I keep going? Too bad. I will anyway.
"But when you have a car stereo capacitor that hods the energy of 180,000 watts, then what."

You don't. At all. Ever.

How Much Amplifier Power | Crown Audio - Professional Power Amplifiers

• Rock music at a small outdoor festival (50 feet from speaker to audience): At least 1,000 to 3,000 W
  • Rock or heavy metal music in a stadium, arena or ampitheater (100 to 300 feet from speaker to audience): At least 4,000 to 15,000 W
And you claim a car stereo can output over ten times the power required for heavy metal band in a stadium?
ringing concert
You really should stop now. But you do you, Skippy.

I don't what at all ever. Next, along with lying or just making shit up, I can now add changing the subject to your list. Oh the things fools come up with. Here it is skippy. What I started out with was the possibility of using a sonic resonant frequency to break the molecular bond of H2O. Now, (though not for the first time) you are bringing fucking concert PA systems into the discussion. Just how high are you. What in the hell makes you think it would take that kind of power to break the molecular bond of H2O with the proper resonant frequency.

I have heard of singers who could break a glass using only their voice. Just a car stereo can get a hell of a lot louder than any human voice could. And definitely at a hell of a lot higher frequency than any human could produce. We are talking about the range of bat communication. If not higher. In the stereo speakers I built, I use piezoelectric tweeters. Their frequency goes up to 30 to 40 khz. And if I remember right, they are around 95 decibels at one watt at one meter. Which is pretty loud. And no doubt science has the ability to reproduce even higher frequencies.
Great Gaea's gargantuan gazongas, but you're a moron.

What do you think a concert PA is, but a large-scale car audio system?

You know what, forget it. Reality just can't hammer its way into your head.

The stereos themselves have capacitors in them. Do they not? Do you hook up a car stereo before or after the fuse box. Next, tell me moron, what if I zap you with a UV laser. They operate at very high frequencies. How much air do they move. Also, I could hit you with a sonic frequency so high that you wouldn't even hear or feel it. How much air is it moving. What you are dealing with isn't moving air. What you are dealing with is atoms exchanging energy.
You can't get more energy out of a capacitor than you put in it, either.

And a car stereo isn't going to go any higher than 20 kiloHertz, the upper limit of human auditory response.

As for your ridiculous use of the UV laser example, the means of energy transmission is key. Audio is moving air, no matter the frequency. Light is electromagnetic radiation, no matter the frequency.

You really should stop.

I never said you could. But when you have a car stereo capacitor that hods the energy of 180,000 watts, then what. Next, you probably remember me saying that the H2O molecule itself probably has a sonic resonant frequency that will disrupt its molecular bonds. That in turn would likely be something above 20 khz. So obviously you couldn't use a car stereo to provide the frequency. Next, of course I know the difference between sonic and electromagnetic. I was just making a statement about high frequencies. And just so you know, you wouldn't feel radio waves either. And they have a very long sine wave. Electromagnetic though they may be. Though I just want to break the molecular bond of H2O. Not the atoms themselves. So care if I keep going? Too bad. I will anyway.
"But when you have a car stereo capacitor that hods the energy of 180,000 watts, then what."

You don't. At all. Ever.

How Much Amplifier Power | Crown Audio - Professional Power Amplifiers

• Rock music at a small outdoor festival (50 feet from speaker to audience): At least 1,000 to 3,000 W
  • Rock or heavy metal music in a stadium, arena or ampitheater (100 to 300 feet from speaker to audience): At least 4,000 to 15,000 W
And you claim a car stereo can output over ten times the power required for heavy metal band in a stadium?
ringing concert
You really should stop now. But you do you, Skippy.

I don't what at all ever. Next, along with lying or just making shit up, I can now add changing the subject to your list. Oh the things fools come up with. Here it is skippy. What I started out with was the possibility of using a sonic resonant frequency to break the molecular bond of H2O. Now, (though not for the first time) you are bringing fucking concert PA systems into the discussion. Just how high are you. What in the hell makes you think it would take that kind of power to break the molecular bond of H2O with the proper resonant frequency.

I have heard of singers who could break a glass using only their voice. Just a car stereo can get a hell of a lot louder than any human voice could. And definitely at a hell of a lot higher frequency than any human could produce. We are talking about the range of bat communication. If not higher. In the stereo speakers I built, I use piezoelectric tweeters. Their frequency goes up to 30 to 40 khz. And if I remember right, they are around 95 decibels at one watt at one meter. Which is pretty loud. And no doubt science has the ability to reproduce even higher frequencies.
Great Gaea's gargantuan gazongas, but you're a moron.

What do you think a concert PA is, but a large-scale car audio system?

You know what, forget it. Reality just can't hammer its way into your head.

There you go with the concert PA again. I already told that subject doesn't have anything to do with anything. But you keep bring it up. If anybody around here is a moron, it's you.

There are two ways of tackling more power to you car's stereo wattage output. You can hook up another battery to power your car,s stereo amplifier. Or you can add a car audio capacitor to your amplifier. The most powerful car audio amplifier I have seen is rated at 30 farad. As far as I have been able to find out, 1 farad is equal to 6000 watts. So a 30 farad capacitor would be equal to 180,000 watts! Maybe it was something along these lines that caused the car stereo guy to quote me a wattage of 40,000 watts.

OMG... A farad is a measure of watts???? There are supercaps that have advantages over batteries for quick charge and discharge --- but NEITHER of things is an additional POWER SOURCE !!

The power stored in either is supplied from "somewhere else" ... I guess I have to break this down for you... And either supercaps or batteries are measured in Watt-hours of energy STORAGE and have an instantaneous LIMIT on there discharge rates without flaming or damage. So a 12V battery or supercap capable of boosting 40,000 Watts would have to be CONSTANTLY supplying 3300 AMPS --- genius....

Do I have to break THAT down for you???? Or you want a demonstration of what the WIRING looks like for 3300 Amps... It's hard hat time and you'd need a fire suit and helmet to DRIVE that car...

Suggest you drop this.. It's a fail even WORSE than your fails on race and religion biases.... BUT, you can keep it keep it up til folks get tired of cringing and cursing whatever education system produced you...

Corporations will do everything from keeping it from being "viable." They have you feeding off the tit of dirty energy. But at some point you have to grow up and stop breast feeding. And do what is right. None of this is something that an individual here and there can do to make any difference. It is something that the government has to make everybody do. But it won't happen. And the government would never allow such people to organize. So the only alternative is to go out and shoot as many people as you can. Because your fault or not, you're all guilty. Tell me this isn't true. If you don't agree with this idea, feel free to give me one of your own. Change my mind. It's that simple. Keeping me from giving my bloody solution isn't the solution. DEBATE ME! There has to be at least one motherfucker in our government, in some university or on this god damned planet who would be willing to at least give that a try.
I appreciate your zeal and your creative thoughts. However, this problem, and most others, is driven by greed, sloth, and ignorance. Hard to overcome these obstacles.

Forum List

Back