Diversity uber alles

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Are we putting competence, knowledge and safety before "diversity"? I have seen liberal democrats sacrifice our health & safety ahead for their pandering to causes. Bus drivers that are black from Africa that don't know the routes or English and run lights are as incompetent as a blind armadillo but that's OK, because they are black. Diversity over competence? Recent African immigrants that don't understand English or speed limits or what red lights are both driving and passengers on Denver Bus route 31. Thirty years ago, RTD drivers knew English and their routes. Passengers as well. This is what "diversity" brings us. I will NEVER ever take RTD again.

Last edited:
Are we putting competence, knowledge and safety before "diversity"? I have seen liberal democrats sacrifice our health & safety ahead for their pandering to causes. Bus drivers that are black from Africa that don't know the routes or English and run lights are as incompetent as a blind armadillo but that's OK, because they are black. Diversity over competence? Recent African immigrants that don't understand English or speed limits or what red lights are both driving and passengers on Denver Bus route 31. Thirty years ago, RTD drivers knew English and their routes. Passengers as well. This is what "diversity" brings us. I will NEVER ever take RTD again.
Diverstity is big prob for Post Office.

• Banned
Racism. I've seen a competent white man that made a mistake condemned for being racist, for accidentally hitting black man and then on the other hand seen ignorant blacks getting hired because of their race and their mistakes get ignored. Um Worst one I saw was a black bus driver on the #44 bus eating a hugnormus hoagie sandwich whilst steering the bloody bus with his knees reading a comic book. This was before cell phone cameras.

Racism. I've seen a competent white man that made a mistake condemned for being racist, for accidentally hitting black man and then on the other hand seen ignorant blacks getting hired because of their race and their mistakes get ignored. Um Worst one I saw was a black bus driver on the #44 bus eating a hugnormus hoagie sandwich whilst steering the bloody bus with his knees reading a comic book. This was before cell phone cameras.
And now the Dems want to dumb down our schools because White and Asian kids are just smarter. Question. Did the Chiefs in Africa sell the White slavers their BEST people? Might explain why blacks here are so goddam stupid.

We have devalued competence, knowledge and safety due to white racism.

This has been a country for 245 years. Millions of unqualified ignorant whites have been given opportnities over more intelligent and qualified people of color.

Havent you got a lynching to attend ?

• Love
Reactions: IM2

New Topics

Forum List

Back