Diversity free Iceland is worlds most peaceful nation

iceland.jpg

My penis could do that.

The OP's link leads to a suspicious or malware site and it was blocked by Google Chrome. A genetic study (Ebenesersdóttir et al. 2010) found the Asian haplogroup C1 in the Icelandic gene pool and Icelanders may be part Asian as some Vikings with Haplogroup Q were. The Asian haplogroup Q common along Mongolians and Native Americans also represents a significant Viking lineage, which is found especially in the Danelaw, Orkney, Shetland, and in other places settled by the Vikings such as Normandy. The Huns or ancient Goths with Haplogroup Q mainly settled in Gotland and Götaland in Sweden and admixed with local Scandinavian populations.

Haplogroup-Q.gif

Although most mtDNA lineages observed in contemporary Icelanders can be traced to neighboring populations in the British Isles and Scandinavia, one may have a more distant origin. This lineage belongs to haplogroup C1, one of a handful that was involved in the settlement of the Americas around 14,000 years ago. Contrary to an initial assumption that this lineage was a recent arrival, preliminary genealogical analyses revealed that the C1 lineage was present in the Icelandic mtDNA pool at least 300 years ago. This raised the intriguing possibility that the Icelandic C1 lineage could be traced to Viking voyages to the Americas that commenced in the 10th century. In an attempt to shed further light on the entry date of the C1 lineage into the Icelandic mtDNA pool and its geographical origin, we used the deCODE Genetics genealogical database to identify additional matrilineal ancestors that carry the C1 lineage and then sequenced the complete mtDNA genome of 11 contemporary C1 carriers from four different matrilines. Our results indicate a latest possible arrival date in Iceland of just prior to 1700 and a likely arrival date centuries earlier. Most surprisingly, we demonstrate that the Icelandic C1 lineage does not belong to any of the four known Native American (C1b, C1c, and C1d) or Asian (C1a) subclades of haplogroup C1. Rather, it is presently the only known member of a new subclade, C1e. While a Native American origin seems most likely for C1e, an Asian or European origin cannot be ruled out. A new subclade of mtDNA haplogroup C1 found in icelanders: Evidence of pre-columbian contact? - Ebenesersdóttir - 2010 - American Journal of Physical Anthropology - Wiley Online Library

Last edited:

Dont let the door hit you in the ass. But before you go you may want to know women from Iceland really like Black guys. I nailed a few tourists from Iceland when I worked in San Francisco
I like your stories that never happened. :laugh:
I like when you get emotionally traumatized and go out of your way to try and convince people you dont believe my stories. :laugh:

Forum List

Back