Disturbing Letter from Jan 6 Political Prisoner Details Deep State’s Efforts to Destroy Patriots

I agree. Peaceful demonstrations are just fine but riots involving looting and burning are not.

However If arrests are made of any rioters, Antifa, BLM or January 6th Trump supporters — I expect my nation to treat the prisoners fairly and humanely. I don’t want to see them mistreated or tortured and I want to see measures taken to insure their health and legal concerns are met.

I really don’t care if Nancy Pelosi peed her panties or not. We should not allow any n prison to fall into such a disgusting condition nor should we allow the guards and prison management to mistreat the people they are responsible for.

Marjorie Taylor Green is a poor choice as a poster child for anything. She is one sicko.
All violent protesters should be treated like any other prisoner. My point is that prison is hell, and none of 'em considered this when they acted out.

Marjorie Taylor Green is a poor choice as a poster child for anything. She is one sicko.
All violent protesters should be treated like any other prisoner. My point is that prison is hell, and none of 'em considered this when they acted out.
All violent protesters should be treated like any other prisoner. My point is that prison is hell, and none of 'em considered this when they acted out.argument is that

ALL prisoners should be treated humanely. We are even required to treat prisoners of war humanely. Cruel and unusual punishment should be (and is) illegaL.

Prison is still hell even when the prisoners are treated humanely.

Overview
Cruel and unusual punishment is a phrase mentioned in the Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Specifically, the Eighth Amendment prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. However, the Constitution does not give more guidance than that, and so courts--particularly the Supreme Court--have heard a number of cases which have given guidance to the prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment.
[/B]

ALL prisoners should be treated humanely. We are even required to treat prisoners of war humanely. Cruel and unusual punishment should be (and is) illegaL.

Prison is still hell even when the prisoners are treated humanely.

Overview
Cruel and unusual punishment is a phrase mentioned in the Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Specifically, the Eighth Amendment prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. However, the Constitution does not give more guidance than that, and so courts--particularly the Supreme Court--have heard a number of cases which have given guidance to the prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment.
[/B]

Prison is unpleasant.. These rotten kids just don't like it.

Prison is unpleasant.. These rotten kids just don't like it.
Prison is not a wonderful place to be even if the prisoners are treated humanely.

You sound like you would prefer people who have not even had their day in court be tortured while waiting for it.

Now one person I felt was guilty of serious crimes was Jeffery Epstein who was accused of providing underaged girls to important people. He died in prison under unusual circumstances but his partner in crime, Ghislaine Maxwell, is currently in prison awaiting her day in court. Any body who would exploit young girls disgusts me but still I feel they should be treated humanely while in prison.

How is Ghislaine Maxwell treated?

Ghislaine Maxwell wants the world to know that prison hasn't been treating her kindly. In her first public message sent from behind bars, Maxwell writes that her stay in Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center has been plagued by sewer rats and "creepy guards." She says conditions are so bad that the rats would visit her as she used the bathroom in her cell.

"I used to go to the loo with an open sewer drain, and a friendly rat would regularly visit," she said, per Radar Online. "I told the guards, but nothing was done until the rat popped out and charged a guard who screamed in terror. Finally, the sewer drain was covered."

Prison is not a wonderful place to be even if the prisoners are treated humanely.

You sound like you would prefer people who have not even had their day in court be tortured while waiting for it.

Now one person I felt was guilty of serious crimes was Jeffery Epstein who was accused of providing underaged girls to important people. He died in prison under unusual circumstances but his partner in crime, Ghislaine Maxwell, is currently in prison awaiting her day in court. Any body who would exploit young girls disgusts me but still I feel they should be treated humanely while in prison.

How is Ghislaine Maxwell treated?

Ghislaine Maxwell wants the world to know that prison hasn't been treating her kindly. In her first public message sent from behind bars, Maxwell writes that her stay in Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center has been plagued by sewer rats and "creepy guards." She says conditions are so bad that the rats would visit her as she used the bathroom in her cell.

"I used to go to the loo with an open sewer drain, and a friendly rat would regularly visit," she said, per Radar Online. "I told the guards, but nothing was done until the rat popped out and charged a guard who screamed in terror. Finally, the sewer drain was covered."

Prisons do treat people humanely although the private prisons have a terrible reputation, but they do sport Christian stockholders.

This mob that stormed the Capitol are not treated inhumanely.. They just want to get out of prison.

Louisiana is pretty awful.

My Four Months as a Private Prison Guard: A Mother Jones ...
My Four Months as a Private Prison Guard: A Mother Jones Investigation I saw stabbings, an escape, and officers and inmates pushed to the edge. ... On average, a Louisiana prison puts 9 percent of ...

Milledgeville has 2 private prisons.

Baldwin County, GA Jail and Prison System - State Courts
Riverbend Correctional Facility is a Medium security level Private Prison located in the city of Milledgeville, Georgia. The facility houses Male Offenders who are convicted for crimes which come under Georgia state and federal laws.

Address: 196 Laying Farm Road, Milledgeville, GA 31061
Fax: 478-414-2400
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 478-414-2300
Riverbend Correctional and Rehabilitation ... - Prison Insight
Riverbend Correctional and Rehabilitation Facility is a privately-owned, medium-security facility for adult male inmates that is managed by the GEO Group, under contract with the Georgia Department of Corrections. It is located in Milledgeville, Georgia, and it can house up to 1,588 inmates.

Prisons do treat people humanely although the private prisons have a terrible reputation, but they do sport Christian stockholders.

This mob that stormed the Capitol are not treated inhumanely.. They just want to get out of prison.

Louisiana is pretty awful.

My Four Months as a Private Prison Guard: A Mother Jones ...
My Four Months as a Private Prison Guard: A Mother Jones Investigation I saw stabbings, an escape, and officers and inmates pushed to the edge. ... On average, a Louisiana prison puts 9 percent of ...
You say, “this mob that stormed the Vapitol are not treated inhumanely.“

If you are right then why is a federal judge upset with the situation?

Plus we have a republican representative form the House saying the January 6th prisoners are ‘tortured.”

That's exactly what it was, they just didn't expect any negative consequences. People who actually know how to protest know one thing: Protestors who cross the police line should expect arrest and maybe a beating. Any 18 year old leftist protester knows that an angry mass protest is a potential riot that could land them them in jail or worse. Why didn't these people know that?
Ummm...you saying this after the summer of love where the real insurrectionist--aka dems SS were burning, looting, stealing, and attacking people.

Violent--most weren't violent. ...including the poor murdered woman.

You say, “this mob that stormed the Vapitol are not treated inhumanely.“

If you are right then why is a federal judge upset with the situation?

Plus we have a republican representative form the House saying the January 6th prisoners are ‘tortured.”

Marjorie Taylor Green and Fox News? These two? Really? C'mon, man.

Marjorie Taylor Green and Fox News? These two? Really? C'mon, man.
Of course you listen to the ultra reliable liberal news media and believe every lie they tell you. One example would be reporting on the Steele Dossier. My conservative sources which you laugh at told me the Steele Dossier was fake news years ago.

Of course you listen to the ultra reliable liberal news media and believe every lie they tell you. One example would be reporting on the Steele Dossier. My conservative sources which you laugh at told me the Steele Dossier was fake news years ago.

The Steele Dossier has not been proven to be fake. The sources were not accurate and that what created the problem. You place too much emphasis on this and not enough on tump's bankruptcies,
which landed him in a mountain of cash while thousands of workers lost their jobs, or Tump's divisiveness, or tump's unkept promises, or tump's pandemic mess, or his phony election "steal",etc. It goes on and on with this guy, and you are hanging your hat on Steele.

The Steele Dossier has not been proven to be fake. The sources were not accurate and that what created the problem. You place too much emphasis on this and not enough on tump's bankruptcies,
which landed him in a mountain of cash while thousands of workers lost their jobs, or Tump's divisiveness, or tump's unkept promises, or tump's pandemic mess, or his phony election "steal",etc. It goes on and on with this guy, and you are hanging your hat on Steele.
No, I place a lot of emphasis on the number of fake news stories about Trump that the lying liberal media has published. Thanks for offering me the opportunity to let other interested people read the list of lies. You of course like a good democrat sheeple will continue to believe everything the liberal media (the equivalent of the newspaper Pravda during the days of the USSR)tells you. ,

No, I place a lot of emphasis on the number of fake news stories about Trump that the lying liberal media has published. Thanks for offering me the opportunity to let other interested people read the list of lies. You of course like a good democrat sheeple will continue to believe everything the liberal media (the equivalent of the newspaper Pravda during the days of the USSR)tells you. ,

The list of truths about tump would be quite long.

The list of truths about tump would be quite long.
Trump is hardly perfect but nowhere near as bad as the lying liberal media has portrayed him. Joe Biden, on the other hand, is far worst than what the lying liberal media will tell us.

Democrat sheeple believe anything the lying liberal media feeds them and like the good sheeple they are, they will forgive the old lies and believe the new ones.

Trump is hardly perfect but nowhere near as bad as the lying liberal media has portrayed him. Joe Biden, on the other hand, is far worst than what the lying liberal media will tell us.

Democrat sheeple believe anything the lying liberal media feeds them and like the good sheeple they are, they will forgive the old lies and believe the new ones.
Tump is far from perfect, a serial con, liar, vindictive, and an autocrat wannabe with no moral compass.

Tump is far from perfect, a serial con, liar, vindictive, and an autocrat wannabe with no moral compass.
Joe Biden has been a serial liar all his life and he has sold his influence to make members of his family and himself wealthy. If Joe was a republican he would have been prosecuted for his influence peddling in the Ukraine and China.

As I said Trump is far from perfect but may well have been the best President in modern times. One hundred times better than Sleepy Joe.

It is quite possible that Joe Biden will lead the Democratic Party down the path to extinction. Despite the liberals media’s attempts to cover for Joe, he is very unpopular with the citizens of our nation. Very unpopular. The liberal media can fool all the people some of the time, some of the people all the time but not all the people all the time.

The next time you are filling up your gas tank or grocery shopping think of how bad Trump was for our nation and how wonderful it is to have Joe for President. :laughing0301:

Joe Biden has been a serial liar all his life and he has sold his influence to make members of his family and himself wealthy. If Joe was a republican he would have been prosecuted for his influence peddling in the Ukraine and China.

As I said Trump is far from perfect but may well have been the best President in modern times. One hundred times better than Sleepy Joe.

It is quite possible that Joe Biden will lead the Democratic Party down the path to extinction. Despite the liberals media’s attempts to cover for Joe, he is very unpopular with the citizens of our nation. Very unpopular. The liberal media can fool all the people some of the time, some of the people all the time but not all the people all the time.

The next time you are filling up your gas tank or grocery shopping think of how bad Trump was for our nation and how wonderful it is to have Joe for President. :laughing0301:
Sure.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018
Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions gets a $1 billion Chinese check.

'The next time you are filling up your gas tank or grocery shopping think of how bad Trump was for our nation and how wonderful it is to have Joe for President'.

So, what they need, obviously, are more tax cuts.

'As I said Trump is far from perfect but may well have been the best President in modern times'.

Trump is the worst president since Reagan, and 10 times as corrupt.

Republicans love their criminals....................and traitors.

Sure.

'The next time you are filling up your gas tank or grocery shopping think of how bad Trump was for our nation and how wonderful it is to have Joe for President'.

'As I said Trump is far from perfect but may well have been the best President in modern times'.

Biden keeps promising the rich will pay their share.
Sure.

Remember how Joe Biden was asking the rich to pay their fair share. I knew at the time that was bullshit and it was.

Probably a few rich guys bought Hunter Biden’s amateur paintings and Joe’s influence.

Forum List

Back