P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Oh dear God please let this happen. Please. All of these immature, hateful progressives are use to dealing with their local law enforcement who have shown great restraint and have been extraordinarily lenient on them. But I can tell you first-hand....the Secret Service doesn't mess around. They are hard core. If these violent protestors aren't shot and killed, I can tell you at the very least they will be taken to the ground hard, whisked away, and brought up on serious charges. And you know damn well that Donald Trump won't call off the dogs.

Anarchists Are Planning a Violent Disruption of Inauguration Day

Oh dear God please let this happen. Please. All of these immature, hateful progressives are use to dealing with their local law enforcement who have shown great restraint and have been extraordinarily lenient on them. But I can tell you first-hand....the Secret Service doesn't mess around. They are hard core. If these violent protestors aren't shot and killed, I can tell you at the very least they will be taken to the ground hard, whisked away, and brought up on serious charges. And you know damn well that Donald Trump won't call off the dogs.

Anarchists Are Planning a Violent Disruption of Inauguration Day

Wrong. I see no calls for violence.

Liberals and Democrats... it's time to drop the 2nd amendment bullshit. Arm yourselves. Read the OP's post. There's only one way to stop people like him/her.
There is only one way to stop people like me - who are denouncing the violence from progressives??? :lol:

Your side is proudly declaring violence during the inauguration of a U.S. President and you want to spin in that I'm the problem?!? Bwahahahahaha!

This is not a civil time in American history.
You've got that right! Progressives have deteriorated into primeval, sub-human, knuckle-dragging, cave dwellers. They communicate like them. Think like them. And act like them.
Shots have been fired across America's bow...
Yes they have. But uncivilized and violent progressives.
Choose a weapon, and use it...
I rest my case. A progressive calling for the left to pick up weapons and use them

Liberals and Democrats... it's time to drop the 2nd amendment bullshit. Arm yourselves. Read the OP's post. There's only one way to stop people like him/her.
There is only one way to stop people like me - who are denouncing the violence from progressives??? :lol:

Your side is proudly declaring violence during the inauguration of a U.S. President and you want to spin in that I'm the problem?!? Bwahahahahaha!
Look at you demanding obedience from the masses. Pussy.

Liberals and Democrats... it's time to drop the 2nd amendment bullshit.
The irony here is so thick, one could literally cut it with a knife. Here is a progressive admitting that progressives have been wrong all along about their desire to disarm the American people.

But yet he's not nearly bright enough to consider that if conservatives were right all along about this, they might have been right all along about everything else (since true conservatives stand for defending the Constitution and it's Bill of Rights).

The panic from progressives that their power to oppress people is slipping away, is palpable. TheOldSchool is calling for fellow progressives to pick up weapons and use them because he sees a huge movement in this country to restore liberty.

This is not a civil time in American history. Shots have been fired across America's bow by Trump acolytes. Choose a weapon, and use it to defend your rights, or they will be taken from you.
Bring it.
We will
Good. Its time for your side to do some serious bleeding.
And to inflict some serious bleeding. Only one side can survive. We'll see who does eventually.

This is not a civil time in American history. Shots have been fired across America's bow by Trump acolytes. Choose a weapon, and use it to defend your rights, or they will be taken from you.
Bring it.
We will
Bwahahahahaha! The people who are completely unarmed and who require "safe spaces", therapy dogs, and coloring books if a Republican gets elected are going to take down America TheOldSchool? Really?

:lmao:

Bring it.
We will
Bwahahahahaha! The people who are completely unarmed and who require "safe spaces", therapy dogs, and coloring books if a Republican gets elected are going to take down America TheOldSchool? Really?

:lmao:
150 years ago they completely obliterated the people who were trying to take down America. It's going to take another whupping for us to make it another 150 years.

Bring it.
We will
And to inflict some serious bleeding. Only one side can survive. We'll see who does eventually.
No you won't. But then, I know you're just seething that you didn't get a chance to fap at a Clinton Presidency and won't really be on the streets trying to assassinate the Duly Elected President-elect.

Now, why don't you go sleep it off?

Bring it.
We will
No you won't. But then, I know you're just seething that you didn't get a chance to fap at a Clinton Presidency and won't really be on the streets trying to assassinate the Duly Elected President-elect.

Now, why don't you go sleep it off?
Get ready for 4 years of this. You won't be allowed to destroy this country, no matter how badly you want to.

We know it won't be your side. All we'd have to do during the battle is shoot an old tree and all of the progressives would drop to the ground crying, then curl up in the fetal position. Then they would encircle the tree to hug it.

The funny part is....I'm not even kidding here. That would literally happen. We could win a Civil War without killing a single person. Just shoot trees and the left would be too incapacitated to fight.

New Topics

Forum List

Back