Disparate Impact - A Formula for Mass Chaos

There are more PHD's that are not white but Asians showing the IQ gap between Asians and low IQ whites.

And Jews. But yes. Whites are not the highest I.Q. ethnic group.

Judaism is a religion, not a race.

Most Jews are white.

Some jews are ethnically jews too. As a group they do stand out as having a higher I.Q.
Judaism is a complicated religion and for hundreds of years wise, educated men have been admired by Jews in general. So you could easily say that Jews have been selectively breeding for intelligence for centuries.

Sounds like a chicken and the egg argument. Do they focus on academics because that is a strength of theirs, or is it a strength BECAUSE they focus on it?

IMO, it is both. They have a natural advantage and the impact of that is exaggerated by their cultural focus.

The point is, that the disproportionate number of asians and jews in higher level academics is NOT, by itself a sign of discrimination in their favor.

A black child raised by whites tends to achieve at a similar rate to white, ala Barack Obama. A child must be raised.
I'm not sure that race matters all that much. I think that being raised by parents who value education and success matter far more than race. A child raised by a pair of black lawyers or business executives will perform better than a white child raised by ignorant hillbillies.

Sounds like a chicken and the egg argument. Do they focus on academics because that is a strength of theirs, or is it a strength BECAUSE they focus on it?

IMO, it is both. They have a natural advantage and the impact of that is exaggerated by their cultural focus.

The point is, that the disproportionate number of asians and jews in higher level academics is NOT, by itself a sign of discrimination in their favor.

A black child raised by whites tends to achieve at a similar rate to white, ala Barack Obama. A child must be raised.
I'm not sure that race matters all that much. I think that being raised by parents who value education and success matter far more than race. A child raised by a pair of black lawyers or business executives will perform better than a white child raised by ignorant hillbillies.
I agree culture is a more critical factor than race. A child raised in a family that values education, learning, and achievement will do better than a child that did not have that advantage. But I wouldn't say that hillbillies are, as any group, dumber than anyone else.

There are more PHD's that are not white but Asians showing the IQ gap between Asians and low IQ whites.

And Jews. But yes. Whites are not the highest I.Q. ethnic group.

Judaism is a religion, not a race.

Most Jews are white.

Some jews are ethnically jews too. As a group they do stand out as having a higher I.Q.
Judaism is a complicated religion and for hundreds of years wise, educated men have been admired by Jews in general. So you could easily say that Jews have been selectively breeding for intelligence for centuries.

One can speculate as to how it happened. That sounds good. Generations of jewish girls chasing after the big brains. Sure.

That would be nice. There are darker, less fun possibilities. But really, it would take a lot of work to really support any such theories.

REgardless, the I.Q. numbers today are real. And it has real world impacts. AND, some people see some of that and imagine very wrong and very bad explanations as to why, say, there are so many jews in high levels of some fields, like Entertainment, or Politics. Such as ZOG.

Dealing with the truth, lets us undermine those pushing the really bad ideas, like ZOG, or America being a wacist society.

Regardless of the cause, the end result is real. Dealing with that, means our policies will be based on reality instead of fantasy.

Policies based on reality, should have a better chance of actually WORKING.

The former Conservative Jonah Goldberg discusses CRT in this Op-Ed piece while not only ignoring the Elephant in the Room, but presuming that it does not exist. He seeks an explanation for the fact that Blacks do not constitute "13%" of PhD's in one field or another, and presuming that if all extraneous factors were equal, they would achieve that same percentage as their portion of the population. Is he truly that blind or stupid?

The Elephant, as I have stated here on a number of occasions, is the IQ Gap: one full standard deviation of difference between the African American population and the GenPop. Take away the single motherhood, take away the substance abuse, petty criminality, the general disdain for education...which would be monumental accomplishments, all...and the Elephant would remain. The much hated "Academic Achievement Gap" would remain. It will never go away until, a dozen generations from now, "we" are all a milky light brown in color.

"Disparate Impact" is the fundamental argument in support of CRT, but Disparate Impact is not the result of racism when it comes to intellectual achievement. It is the result of the IQ Gap. Who could honestly say that institutions of higher learning in the U.S. discriminate against Blacks. It is preposterous. They visibly and shamelessly discriminate IN FAVOR of Blacks, and yet the "disparate impacts" remain. And Johah Goldberg scratches his head in wonder at it.

I think we are all bozos on this bus.

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don't give a crap about that.

All I want to know from these guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are is

What do you do with a race of black people who you claim are stupid (On av )

You're saying I'm stupid ? OK. shit. I guess I am. Now what ?

But that's part of the code of white supremacy.

1) Always tell black people what we think they are
2) But never say what we are going to do.

Get to the doing part.
Well, you are stupid. Your political beilefs do nothing but destroy your own communities and you never fix your endless list of problems. You dont even try. Your community doesnt take education seriously and this is the result. Youre a bunch of fucking idiots, and your heads filled with wacky left wing racist propaganda. Is it any wonder your community sucks? Stop believing stupid shit, behave, graduate and then you can be just like everyone else. Until then, enjoy your shit reputation.

Yes, there are IQ differences between the races. Jews do better than whites as well.

The idea that our country is steeped in white supremacy is laughable. Most of what built this country had nothing to do with race: conquering the West, the invention of electricity, the telephone, the automobile, airplanes and steamboats, bringing drinking water to Manhattan, smashing the Nazi war machine and on and on and on.

I’m sorry, Black America, but all this was happening with or without you

Jealousy and obsessive self-regard are not the stuff of an intellectual movement. The daily denunciation of white men is more akin to the tantrum of a 4-year-old.

True, IQ test results are real, but the question is, what do they mean. Sorry but I know a little about how intelligence tests are made, and I don’t see the magic. These tests, like all tests, measure learning, not intelligence. They measure learning, and everything else is an assumption. If everyone taking the test had the same experience in life, then there would be more validity attached to the test results.

The inner-city black community has serious issues that impede economic development and prosperity. However, the government can do nothing substantial about the situation without the support of the black community; until they are on board, the killing will continue.

The former Conservative Jonah Goldberg discusses CRT in this Op-Ed piece while not only ignoring the Elephant in the Room, but presuming that it does not exist. He seeks an explanation for the fact that Blacks do not constitute "13%" of PhD's in one field or another, and presuming that if all extraneous factors were equal, they would achieve that same percentage as their portion of the population. Is he truly that blind or stupid?

The Elephant, as I have stated here on a number of occasions, is the IQ Gap: one full standard deviation of difference between the African American population and the GenPop. Take away the single motherhood, take away the substance abuse, petty criminality, the general disdain for education...which would be monumental accomplishments, all...and the Elephant would remain. The much hated "Academic Achievement Gap" would remain. It will never go away until, a dozen generations from now, "we" are all a milky light brown in color.

"Disparate Impact" is the fundamental argument in support of CRT, but Disparate Impact is not the result of racism when it comes to intellectual achievement. It is the result of the IQ Gap. Who could honestly say that institutions of higher learning in the U.S. discriminate against Blacks. It is preposterous. They visibly and shamelessly discriminate IN FAVOR of Blacks, and yet the "disparate impacts" remain. And Johah Goldberg scratches his head in wonder at it.

The IQ gap is artifical since intelligence tests have been shown to be an innaccurate measure of intelligent. Whites trying to explain CRT always miss what the theory states. IQ has nothing to do with it.

The idea that our country is steeped in white supremacy is laughable. Most of what built this country had nothing to do with race: conquering the West, the invention of electricity, the telephone, the automobile, airplanes and steamboats, bringing drinking water to Manhattan, smashing the Nazi war machine and on and on and on.

I’m sorry, Black America, but all this was happening with or without you

Jealousy and obsessive self-regard are not the stuff of an intellectual movement. The daily denunciation of white men is more akin to the tantrum of a 4-year-old.
The idea that this cointry is steeped in white supremacy is correct.

The 3/5ths Compromise
1790 Naturalization Act
Dred Scott v. Sandford
Oregon Land Donation Act
Homestead Act
Chinese Exclusion Act
Plessy v. Ferguson
Morrill Land Grant Act
Wagner Act
New Deal
Servicememts REadjustment Act
Redlining
Restrictive Covenants
Indian Removal Policy
Jim Crow Laws
And a whole lot more,

Prove the racism this country is steeped in.

Jealousy has nothing to do with this white boy. We were excluded and still provided things that made this country grow. I suggest you go read about black inventors before you type more of this trash.

Ignorantly lying as always, I see. Bound to happen since you are guided by racism.

You evidently have no PHD and are low IQ.

I have an Sc.D.

Whites in the USA overwhelmingly dominate all levels of doctoral degrees. Asians hold half as many by demographic proportion.
Whites excluded everybody else until 60 years ago and you act like whites have made achieved something. It's easy to have the most when there is no competition for about 200 years.

The OP doesn't know what disparate impact is.

The IQ gap is artifical since intelligence tests have been shown to be an innaccurate measure of intelligent. Whites trying to explain CRT always miss what the theory states. IQ has nothing to do with it.
How have they been shown to be inaccurate? What method of measuring intelligence has been shown to be more accurate? And they do not measure what is learned. They measure the ability to reason, deduce and come to conclusion. I don't know what you are so worried about anyway. You have constantly told us "cave chimps" that you are smarter than all of us. Charles Murray has acknowledged that that may very well be true. He has said that there are many blacks and Hispanics who have higher IQ's that some whites and Asians. You may be one of them. His theory though is that on AVERAGE, the gap is statistically significant and likely intractable, at least for the foreseeable future. So if you are indeed, as you say, far more intelligent than the typically white, celebrate that! (And by the way, it is artificial and inaccurate. You're welcome.)

Whites excluded everybody else until 60 years ago and you act like whites have made achieved something. It's easy to have the most when there is no competition for about 200 years.
Der Juden, the Whites were 90% of the population. Don't be a moron.

What is unprecedented is 12% of the population waging a race war against 68% of the population.

Yes, the Reich has reduced the percentage of the whites you want to kill. But consider this, the percent of blacks has not increased. The percent peaked at 13% and has actually DECLINED in the 2020 census to 12%. The Reich is diluting the American population with foreigners, particularly from central and south America. I know you dream of having white slaves and raping white women as revenge for injury you never suffered against those who never harmed you, but you're being used as pawns by the Reich.

By resegregating and openly declaring hostile and genocidal intent, you of the Black Supremacy are betting your lives that the Reich will go through with the genocide you dream of.

Most of the rulers in the Reich are white - what do you think they will do once they secure the absolute power they seek, moron?

I agree culture is a more critical factor than race. A child raised in a family that values education, learning, and achievement will do better than a child that did not have that advantage. But I wouldn't say that hillbillies are, as any group, dumber than anyone else.
One branch of my family is hillbillies. They lack respect for education. Now a couple of them are wise, but none of them has more than a high school education. My cousin who married into the hillbillies was a Pediatric Oncology RN and is now a Psychologist. She had to fight tooth and nail to get her daughters educated. In the end she wound up one for three. Her oldest has a Masters, her middle completed high school and her youngest dropped out and has several children by different fathers.

Last edited:
Some protestant whites TRIED to exclude everybody including Irish, Italians, Spanish, Asians and Indians. Only blacks use that as an excuse for failure.

Forum List

Back