Disparate Impact - A Formula for Mass Chaos

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

The former Conservative Jonah Goldberg discusses CRT in this Op-Ed piece while not only ignoring the Elephant in the Room, but presuming that it does not exist. He seeks an explanation for the fact that Blacks do not constitute "13%" of PhD's in one field or another, and presuming that if all extraneous factors were equal, they would achieve that same percentage as their portion of the population. Is he truly that blind or stupid?

The Elephant, as I have stated here on a number of occasions, is the IQ Gap: one full standard deviation of difference between the African American population and the GenPop. Take away the single motherhood, take away the substance abuse, petty criminality, the general disdain for education...which would be monumental accomplishments, all...and the Elephant would remain. The much hated "Academic Achievement Gap" would remain. It will never go away until, a dozen generations from now, "we" are all a milky light brown in color.

"Disparate Impact" is the fundamental argument in support of CRT, but Disparate Impact is not the result of racism when it comes to intellectual achievement. It is the result of the IQ Gap. Who could honestly say that institutions of higher learning in the U.S. discriminate against Blacks. It is preposterous. They visibly and shamelessly discriminate IN FAVOR of Blacks, and yet the "disparate impacts" remain. And Johah Goldberg scratches his head in wonder at it.

I think we are all bozos on this bus.

The former Conservative Jonah Goldberg discusses CRT in this Op-Ed piece while not only ignoring the Elephant in the Room, but presuming that it does not exist. He seeks an explanation for the fact that Blacks do not constitute "13%" of PhD's in one field or another, and presuming that if all extraneous factors were equal, they would achieve that same percentage as their portion of the population. Is he truly that blind or stupid?

The Elephant, as I have stated here on a number of occasions, is the IQ Gap: one full standard deviation of difference between the African American population and the GenPop. Take away the single motherhood, take away the substance abuse, petty criminality, the general disdain for education...which would be monumental accomplishments, all...and the Elephant would remain. The much hated "Academic Achievement Gap" would remain. It will never go away until, a dozen generations from now, "we" are all a milky light brown in color.

"Disparate Impact" is the fundamental argument in support of CRT, but Disparate Impact is not the result of racism when it comes to intellectual achievement. It is the result of the IQ Gap. Who could honestly say that institutions of higher learning in the U.S. discriminate against Blacks. It is preposterous. They visibly and shamelessly discriminate IN FAVOR of Blacks, and yet the "disparate impacts" remain. And Johah Goldberg scratches his head in wonder at it.

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don't give a crap about that.

All I want to know from these guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are is

What do you do with a race of black people who you claim are stupid (On av )

You're saying I'm stupid ? OK. shit. I guess I am. Now what ?

But that's part of the code of white supremacy.

1) Always tell black people what we think they are
2) But never say what we are going to do.

Get to the doing part.

All I want to know from these guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are is

But that's part of the code of white supremacy.

1) Always tell black people what we think they are
2) But never say what we are going to do.

Get to the doing part.

That you are stupid has nothing to do with black people in general.

You're a leftist moron who claims to be black. If you really are black, are you any dumber than Mooney, or Fawn, Joe Bides or any of the other drooling retards around here?

Now we stop assuming wacism every time a group is not 13% black.

And that would be a huge step forward.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
There are more PHD's that are not white but Asians showing the IQ gap between Asians and low IQ whites.

Ignorantly lying as always, I see. Bound to happen since you are guided by racism.

You evidently have no PHD and are low IQ.

I have an Sc.D.

Whites in the USA overwhelmingly dominate all levels of doctoral degrees. Asians hold half as many by demographic proportion.

Some jews are ethnically jews too. As a group they do stand out as having a higher I.Q.

Jews and some Asian communities place a strong cultural emphasis on education. This makes those groups, particularly Japanese and Korean, to excel in education. Same with Jews who value scholarship. Hispanic culture is at the opposite end of the spectrum. Typically holding a low view of education and academic achievement.

Culture drives success.

Which is why democrats attacked our culture as the first battle in their war to end America.

There are more PHD's that are not white but Asians showing the IQ gap between Asians and low IQ whites.

Ignorantly lying as always, I see. Bound to happen since you are guided by racism.

I have an Sc.D.

Whites in the USA overwhelmingly dominate all levels of doctoral degrees. Asians hold half as many by demographic proportion.
You'll never get a doctorate with such a low IQ son..

350px-Higher_education_in_the_US_by_race.svg.png

Asians in the US earn the most money on average..

You whites are not the number uno..

Some jews are ethnically jews too. As a group they do stand out as having a higher I.Q.

Jews and some Asian communities place a strong cultural emphasis on education. This makes those groups, particularly Japanese and Korean, to excel in education. Same with Jews who value scholarship. Hispanic culture is at the opposite end of the spectrum. Typically holding a low view of education and academic achievement.

Culture drives success.

Which is why democrats attacked our culture as the first battle in their war to end America.
Democracy is not a culture it is a political philosphy..

I have an Sc.D.

You'll never get a doctorate with such a low IQ son..

350px-Higher_education_in_the_US_by_race.svg.png

Asians in the US earn the most money on average..

You whites are not the number uno..

Ohh look, the Nazi posted a made up graph.

Try reading the study I posted, Moron.

Culture drives success.

Sounds like a chicken and the egg argument. Do they focus on academics because that is a strength of theirs, or is it a strength BECAUSE they focus on it?

IMO, it is both. They have a natural advantage and the impact of that is exaggerated by their cultural focus.

The point is, that the disproportionate number of asians and jews in higher level academics is NOT, by itself a sign of discrimination in their favor.

I have an Sc.D.

Oh I wouldn't use the term "dominate".

Sounds like a chicken and the egg argument. Do they focus on academics because that is a strength of theirs, or is it a strength BECAUSE they focus on it?

IMO, it is both. They have a natural advantage and the impact of that is exaggerated by their cultural focus.

The point is, that the disproportionate number of asians and jews in higher level academics is NOT, by itself a sign of discrimination in their favor.

A black child raised by whites tends to achieve at a similar rate to white, ala Barack Obama. A child must be raised.

A black child raised by whites tends to achieve at a similar rate to white, ala Barack Obama. A child must be raised.

I've heard that adjusting for illegitimacy makes the education gap go away, but I have NOT heard that simply having white parents does the same.

New Topics

Forum List

Back