Disney’s Pro Homosexual Buzz Lightyear Bombs VS Top Gun- Box Office Poll

Queer kiss and I won't subject our children to it...and you're correct, it's my decision
That's why you're so weird, you're making a big deal out of a kiss because it's between two people of the same gender. Kisses have been a part of children's media since before any of us were probably born....because normal people know it's not a big deal.

Well sure. It was the killing the unborn and the child sex abuse thing but then Lightyear was waiting to be released and media was busting their gut telling us about the gay buzz and the homo kiss.

when is the left going to 'GET' that they are in the minority on this idiocy. You're so cute when you play stupid and say, 'it's just a kiss' or 'now conservatives are triggered by toys'. It's more than that...and you know it. The left wants us to say that 2+2 equals 5. Then they got you.
I think the media was more busting their gut telling us about how silly people were overreacting to the kiss. I personally haven't seen any article on the kiss itself, just on how people are doing way too much about it. But I'm not the arbiter of what has and hasn't been the headlines so maybe you're right...still dumb to get up in arms about a kiss literally between two completely fictional adult characters.

Now, obviously you have minority and majority confused- because I'm pretty confident in saying the majority of Americans support the LGBTQ+ community being treated just like everyone else. A minority of people get all butthurt about gay people getting representation. This is as bad as the "Silent Majority" nonsense, when it's obviously you all are just the overly loud minority.

The kiss isnt the problem. Its the avalanche of gay and woke shit that Hollywood keeps trying to shove down our throats. There will now be very little tolerance for it as a result.
Newsflash my guy, Hollywood and media in general has always been "woke" and agenda driven. And their not shoving it down your throat, their producing it and releasing it, you have every option not to go see it. No one is imposing gay on you anymore then they're imposing Burger King, grow up. Also I doubt anyone in the movie makes nearly as big a deal out of a smooch as you lot do.

Pedo Disney execs expected twice the turnout.

Seems groomers are a small minority.
Oh god, the asinine groomer take, please don't be that stupid. How the heck do you folks do the mental gymnastics to turn a single little kiss into grooming. Parents must be grooming their kids every time they watch The Little Mermaid too then.

Yes.

Dig your user name tho.
I'd hate to live in your terrible, fictional world then.

Newsflash my guy, Hollywood and media in general has always been "woke" and agenda driven. And their not shoving it down your throat, their producing it and releasing it, you have every option not to go see it. No one is imposing gay on you anymore then they're imposing Burger King, grow up. Also I doubt anyone in the movie makes nearly as big a deal out of a smooch as you lot do.
Newsflash my guy, Hollywood has NEVER shoved this much woke shit down our throats before. Dont get mad at us when we throw it up and refuse to eat it. This is why that stupid movie failed. Im not sure why you are so confused over such an obvious thing.

Tip for Hollywood.... if you unnecessarily shoehorn gay and woke shit into your products, you are going to fail.

Add "toys" to the category "Things that trigger conservatives."

Only faggy ones that are pushed on children.

We would even be ok with them if adult fags kept them to each other in private. But as soon as they bring out in public and start pushing them on kids then yeah we don't like it.

You'd find in this day and age conservatives are actually quite a bit more accepting and tolerant of other than liberals are. You're the ones spewing hate at the other side absolutely no reason (like you just did), censoring, banning, calling for violence and such.

...But stocks i general have been going down not just Disney, and the stock was going down way before Buzz was out or anyone knew anything but any kiss?

I mean really what are you even doing with this logic, there was a gay kiss so the stocks went down? Disney has it's hands in so many different pies it's impossible for you to try and link a singular movie to movement on it's stock price.

You're entitled to take people wherever you do or don't want to, I think that's the dumbest thing ever it's just a kiss.
Stock market is not down 50% like Disneygroom is.

Newsflash my guy, Hollywood has NEVER shoved this much woke shit down our throats before. Dont get mad at us when we throw it up and refuse to eat it. This is why that stupid movie failed. Im not sure why you are so confused over such an obvious thing.

Tip for Hollywood.... if you unnecessarily shoehorn gay and woke shit into your products, you are going to fail.
That's why all the Woke shit on Streaming Services is being cancelled left and right.

I wonder if Tim Allen not being the voice this time for the lead character had anything to do with the nosedive. I remember the late and legendary Robin Williams not being the voice of the Genie for the second film during the Aladdin trilogy named The Return Of Jafar and I could be wrong, but I don't believe the film did as well as the first one. Robin did return for the third film, but I don't know how well it did compared to the first two.

God bless you and Tim always!!!

Holly

...Do you honestly think a bunch of people didn't go see it because of a single gay kiss? How do you people function like this, when will you just accept that "Go woke, Go broke" isn't a thing? You're so sensitive all the time, it's a kiss, chill out.
Have you seen the movie? It isn’t even about Buzz Lightyear. It’s about two lesbians having a baby. Buzz was the ploy to get people in the theatre to view Pixar’s bait and switch bullshit.

Outside of that. Not having Tim Allen voice Buzz was a stupid decision.

I wonder if Tim Allen not being the voice this time for the lead character had anything to do with the nosedive. I remember the late and legendary Robin Williams not being the voice of the Genie for the second film during the Aladdin trilogy named The Return Of Jafar and I could be wrong, but I don't believe the film did as well as the first one. Robin did return for the third film, but I don't know how well it did compared to the first two.

God bless you and Tim always!!!

Holly
Big names doing voices in animation are meaningless. They’d save a ton of money hiring 2nd rate actors instead.

That's why you're so weird, you're making a big deal out of a kiss because it's between two people of the same gender. Kisses have been a part of children's media since before any of us were probably born....because normal people know it's not a big deal.

I think the media was more busting their gut telling us about how silly people were overreacting to the kiss. I personally haven't seen any article on the kiss itself, just on how people are doing way too much about it. But I'm not the arbiter of what has and hasn't been the headlines so maybe you're right...still dumb to get up in arms about a kiss literally between two completely fictional adult characters.

Now, obviously you have minority and majority confused- because I'm pretty confident in saying the majority of Americans support the LGBTQ+ community being treated just like everyone else. A minority of people get all butthurt about gay people getting representation. This is as bad as the "Silent Majority" nonsense, when it's obviously you all are just the overly loud minority.

Oh god, the asinine groomer take, please don't be that stupid. How the heck do you folks do the mental gymnastics to turn a single little kiss into grooming. Parents must be grooming their kids every time they watch The Little Mermaid too then.

I'd hate to live in your terrible, fictional world then.
Kisses in Disney movies not being a big deal must be why intersectional woke lefty wierdos constantly complain about Sleeping beauty and Snow White.

Forum List

Back