Disney Signs Production Deal With Colin Kaepernick

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting.

Kaepernick signed a first look deal with Disney.

From the article:

Colin Kaepernick has signed a first-look deal with Disney, which will include a docuseries focusing on his journey from playing for the 49ers to becoming an activist.

ESPN Films is set to produce the series as part of the deal between Disney and Kapernick’s Ra Vision Media production company. Under the terms of the deal, announced Monday, the partnership will focus on telling scripted and unscripted stories that explore race, social injustice and the quest for equity. It will also provide a new platform to showcase the work of Black and Brown directors and producers.

The first-look deal will extend across all Disney platforms including Walt Disney Television, ESPN, Hulu, Pixar, and The Undefeated. Kaepernick will work closely with The Undefeated to help expand its portfolio across Disney.

This is interesting.

Kaepernick signed a first look deal with Disney.

From the article:

Colin Kaepernick has signed a first-look deal with Disney, which will include a docuseries focusing on his journey from playing for the 49ers to becoming an activist.

ESPN Films is set to produce the series as part of the deal between Disney and Kapernick’s Ra Vision Media production company. Under the terms of the deal, announced Monday, the partnership will focus on telling scripted and unscripted stories that explore race, social injustice and the quest for equity. It will also provide a new platform to showcase the work of Black and Brown directors and producers.

The first-look deal will extend across all Disney platforms including Walt Disney Television, ESPN, Hulu, Pixar, and The Undefeated. Kaepernick will work closely with The Undefeated to help expand its portfolio across Disney.

"So there I was on the bench playing behind someone named Blaine Gabbert who sucked. Then I thought Hey! if that guy sucks and he took my job, I must suck balls! It was then I realized that my true destiny was as a Race Baiting Cop Hater....."

The tree dweller better hope he is never an NFL QB again. He'll last about 15 minutes before being taken off the field in a stretcher.
He is a much despised person within the league.

There is absolutely no reason to talk about or even think of Colin Kaepernick ever returning the the NFL as a
quarterback. He hit the SJW lifetime jackpot touching Nike, Disney, the NFL itself and now Random House to write a book about his life as a grifting extortionist preying on guilty white corporate stooges.

He has turned himself into a cash cow martyr and while little black kids are murdered by fellow blacks
in blue city ghettos he can laugh and rest on a mattress stuffed with the cash he's been given to be the face of a campaign based on Marxist lies.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back