Disney introduces Elena, its first Latina princess

Really? Ever had a Mexican lollipop? Like eating a friggin styptic pencil. Bitter salty and acidic. Welcome to the new world, kiddoes. Mexicans will tell US what IS GOOD and what is acceptable. It is the NEW world order....They are the new overlords. That is what multiculturalism is all about. Viva la raza.

Really? Ever had a Mexican lollipop? Like eating a friggin styptic pencil. Bitter salty and acidic. Welcome to the new world, kiddoes. Mexicans will tell US what IS GOOD and what is acceptable. It is the NEW world order....They are the new overlords. That is what multiculturalism is all about. Viva la raza.
Yep, where I come from it was the Mexicans that used to be the overlords till the Americans pushed them out, then,,,,,

I probably have, since I have been going to Mexico since 1978...there is a nice super mercado in Noel by where I live...Good chirico...for huevos rancheros....

Calm down you bigoted old broad.

People that were never born here and hijack imitation laws tell me I stole THE land they NEVER been before. Tell me, how does that work again?

The wetback is gonna git you. Better run...between the wetbacks, the Negroes, a n!gger President, chinks...you are just going to be a white blob in the middle of black. Might I suggest Germany...they are all racist c()nts like yourself.

People that were never born here and hijack imitation laws tell me I stole THE land they NEVER been before. Tell me, how does that work again?
You do know that this is a TOS violation?

Calm down you bigoted old broad.
You aren't helping anyone here, troll.

The wetback is gonna git you. Better run...between the wetbacks, the Negroes, a n!gger President, chinks...you are just going to be a white blob in the middle of black. Might I suggest Germany...they are all racist c()nts like yourself.
I worked for a couple from Mexico City, they ran a disco in SW Mizzouri, and I was security, they were fine to work for...and paid more than the other clubs did, you know those white ones....

Do you really expect a racist idiot to be able to operate the quote function?

Do you really expect a racist idiot to be able to operate the quote function?
I should hope so....

Forum List

Back