Disney Has Lost $50 Billion So Far

Does anyone care whether Disney loses money? I surely don't. I bet 99.999 percent of folks could care less if it closed it's doors. People don't need to be doing things like that.

Does anyone care whether Disney loses money? I surely don't. I bet 99.999 percent of folks could care less if it closed it's doors. People don't need to be doing things like that.
I only care if the oil and gas companies lose money. If they don’t make record profits and get back to the 100+ billion mark then something is seriously wrong with our country. Maybe we can make up any deficits by just donating to them!

I only care if the oil and gas companies lose money. If they don’t make record profits and get back to the 100+ billion mark then something is seriously wrong with our country. Maybe we can make up any deficits by just donating to them!
...after all, hey are such sweet guys!

/———/ In your lame attempt at humor, you actually stumbled upon the truth. The stocks are held by citizens who use the money to support their retirement. No profits, no dividends, less income for retirees.
I know. It’s the retirees and their dividends that are my true concern. I’d propose that if the oil and gas company’s don’t make their 100 billion per quarter profit goal the the government should subsidize the difference. What do you think about that wonderful idea?!

I know. It’s the retirees and their dividends that are my true concern. I’d propose that if the oil and gas company’s don’t make their 100 billion per quarter profit goal the the government should subsidize the difference. What do you think about that wonderful idea?!
/——/ I agree. Sorry I misunderstood your post, I’ll take it down.

Hmmm and yet the inflation that high gas prices are contributing to is driving DOWN the stocks that make up those retirement funds

Quite the quandary there huh?

Hmmm and yet the inflation that high gas prices are contributing to is driving DOWN the stocks that make up those retirement funds

Quite the quandary there huh?
I know!! But that’s all Joe Bidens fault. Trump will fix it once he gets back in the White House ;-)

iu

New Topics

Forum List

Back