Disney and Kaepernick

I read about this, this morning.

It absolutely breaks my heart that this country has come to this.

Just a couple of days ago, Kaphisdick tweeted that celebrating the 4th of July is an act of white supremacy, and now he's hired by Disney.
I tell you folks, we are living in an alternate universe where up is now down.

Fools have to stop going to that place. To expensive and a racket for making money.

Just a couple of days ago, Kaphisdick tweeted that celebrating the 4th of July is an act of white supremacy, and now he's hired by Disney.
Amazing , isn't it? I would bet most of the big rich wigs of Disney are Democrat. So it makes perfect sense really . Are you American, or are you a Democrat?

Amazing , isn't it? I would bet most of the big rich wigs of Disney are Democrat. So it makes perfect sense really . Are you American, or are you a Democrat?

It is simply beyond belief.
There was a time that if someone had made the remarks that Kaphisdick has, there is no way an all American company like Disney would ever associate themselves with.

Kaphisdick when Obama was president:

ev2iJWp.jpg

Kaphisdick when Trump is president:

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Colin Kaepernick

@Kaepernick7

Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all.

✊

1:00
3.9M views

10:14 AM · Jul 4, 2020

98.4K people are Tweeting about this

Forum List

Back