Dismantle the Department of Homeland Security...Shrink government to such a tiny little fraction it is nothing more than a unrecognizable afterthought

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this maybe the only thing Dick Cheney and I agree on!

the youngest of the federal departments, the DHS is the largest by employee count

Its divisions and agencies are now largely leaderless, because the White House refused to nominate senior managers to replace those who have left. Quick, who is the secretary of homeland security?

The DHS has become synonymous with unsympathetic government overreach, malevolence and dysfunction.

the solution? Integrating the current Customs and Border Protection agency and Immigration and Customs Enforcement into one coherent organization could open opportunities for more attractive career ladders, as well as creating cost savings.

• Banned
maybe i should run for Congress and introduce a bill to do it? i have my first co-sponsor in Rep Moonglow! (I-Missouri)

the youngest of the federal departments, the DHS is the largest by employee count

Its divisions and agencies are now largely leaderless, because the White House refused to nominate senior managers to replace those who have left. Quick, who is the secretary of homeland security?

the solution? Integrating the current Customs and Border Protection agency and Immigration and Customs Enforcement into one coherent organization could open opportunities for more attractive career ladders, as well as creating cost savings.

[/Q

The DHS has become synonymous with unsympathetic government overreach, malevolence and dysfunction.

I called that when Chimpola Bush created it in '02....A shame that there are so few of the Hannity crew around anymore, so that I can rub their noses in it

• Banned
the reason there's not more violence out there is not because of government agencies, it's because the people don't want to commit violence

• Banned
I'm not against government...I'm against bad, frivolous, intrusive government

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

“Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
― Thomas Jefferson

We really need to get rid of atleast 75% of the government. It has grown into a huge spiderweb, invading all of our freedoms and liberties.

we need to abolish all defense spending and use that money to pay for the Green New Deal

trade Army green for AOC green, my friends

EvansNmXAAgTIyh

A night watchman state sounds alright with me.

Dick Cheney, who was Vice-President of the United States when the DHS was created?
Dick eventually became skeptical of DHS, i swear to God it's true, though i don't have a link to prove it, though i did try to find one

Forum List

Back