Disloyal by Michael Cohen: The Sleaze of Donald Trump: Golden Showers, corruption, lies and deceit.

Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.

He is also a convicted liar---a serial liar with a law license. He will say anything--such as the russian nonsense which has already been proven wrong by Mueller who also mentions who had to admit that there was never ever any evidence of trump doing anything with PUtin-----now followed up with the FBI admitting that they lied about such ties between russia and Trump------ergo again Cohen is lying and yet you claim you believe the serial liar who lacks any evidence? Boy, how gullible or dishonest do you have to be to post such drivel?
The problem with that reasoning is, Flynn and others were convicted liars as well who were pardoned by Trump for lying. Yet Barr tried to keep Cohen in jail for telling the truth and from writing this book.

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.
Why don't you buy his book and help a fellow liar and mental defective out?
He lies under oath so you can see how much you can believe this convicted felon and his product
out. Be sure to write your review, sharp guy.
Lol...You believe and support Trump: a man who was barred from operating a charity because of his fraud, defrauded thousands from a scam known as Trump university, was sued for raping a 13 year old, is being sued now for rape, a man who bragged about screwing thousands of middle class contractors and YOU have the audacity to call out someone’s credibility.

Get a friggin life. Cohen and Trump’s are two peas in the same pod. You belong to the cult of Trump and as a cult member you can‘t see your own cognitive dissonance. Get help.

My gawd get a clue----NEw York dems are using New york corrupt attorney to attack trump. They went after his charity and his "university" which btw wasn't for running a scam but because apparently the word "university" can not be used by non universities such as Trumps business school. The supposed then 13 year old story is from an adult woman with mental and drug issues who couldn't even answer basic questions about her story and has since had to retract it after being snagged lying. You have to be really desperate to get Trump to bring up such silly nonsense.

Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

He is also a convicted liar---a serial liar with a law license. He will say anything--such as the russian nonsense which has already been proven wrong by Mueller who also mentions who had to admit that there was never ever any evidence of trump doing anything with PUtin-----now followed up with the FBI admitting that they lied about such ties between russia and Trump------ergo again Cohen is lying and yet you claim you believe the serial liar who lacks any evidence? Boy, how gullible or dishonest do you have to be to post such drivel?
The problem with that reasoning is, Flynn and others were convicted liars as well who were pardoned by Trump for lying. Yet Barr tried to keep Cohen in jail for telling the truth and from writing this book.
Flynn wasn't a convicted liar- Flynn was a railroaded man who was abused by our corrupt FBI who lied about him, framed him, destroyed evidence, manufactured evidence, used a corrupt Hilliary judge to aid in their abuse of Flynn who had been completely innocent of any crime before the Hilliary FBI and Hilliary Judge broke our laws in order to destroy this innocent man and for him into saying that he had committed a crime that he hadn't committed via threatening to destroy his son and bankrupting him further if he did not submit to the abuse. Flynn also hasn't been pardoned-----------he is still be abused by the corrupt Hilliary judge Sullivan who refuses to allow the DOJ to drop charges against flynn even after the FBI had to admit that they lied and tried to frame him and thusly have no evidence against him at all. Not surprising given that Sullivan was taking part in the abuse of Flynn early on-------------not caring that the FBI was perjuring themselves from the git go in his court blatantly in order to try to frame Flynn.

Roger Stone may have been pardon and all he had done was what sarcastically lie to the liars in congress--------------who tried to destroy him over it while comey and hilliary repeatedly have lied to congress and nothing is done to them................

The Clinton Obama FBI were corrupt and abusive and all of them belong to be in prison and/or shot for treason and violating innocent people's rights.

Writes Michael Cohen:

First Omarosa, then John Bolton, then Mary Trump,and now Michael Cohen. I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Either their picture of Trump is accurate or he hires terrible liars and incompetents for his staff. I'm not sure which is more damning.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Can you imagine if Trump stripped away attorney/client privilege for prominent democrats: Podesta, Clinton, Biden?

To those that say Cohen is a sleaze. He is. But then again Trump surrounds himself with sleazeballs. Just like there are no saints around mob bosses, there are no saints round Trump and his family of grifters.

The fact that mob turncoats are disreputable does not stop mob bosses from being convicted by juries.

Same here.

We are in such a sorry state of affairs that we have compare a POTUS to a mob boss. But that is who Trump is.

He surrounds himself with likeminded sleazeballs and grifters.

But that is who we have to call out Trump for corruption. These people know Trump.

Cohen may be a sleaze, but I have no doubt that what he says is true because there is not a damn thing he writes that is not believable and he was a position to know all Trump’s deviancy and crimes.

Last edited:
Writes Michael Cohen:

First Omarosa, then John Bolton, then Mary Trump,and now Michael Cohen. I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Either their picture of Trump is accurate or he hires terrible liars and incompetents for his staff. I'm not sure which is more damning.
Oh brother---Omarosa is a snake and that is her trademark and what she is known for always----don't you know even the basics of her? Bolton--has gone off the reservation, Mary Trump is a nobody in for her 15 minutes of fame---she is basically trying to say that Trump is something based on how he was raised by his father instead of stating facts of what Trump is based on by what Trump has done which is bizarre------Her snipes at Trump are largely focused on Trumps father which is telling especially if you realize that Mary's father (Trumps brother) was disinherited and she acting butt hurt over her Grandfather actions. Cohen has always been a criminal a pig--no one is defending him. He's is the classic sleazy attorney------------who has been snagged lying and lying and lying more. If you want to believe him, then that is your problem.

As with the other books, you can't shock anyone on Trump. He's in the gutter, and the entire planet knows it. Yawn.
Well that is a shame. That Trump is so base it is a given. That it is given that Trump is such a low and despicable human being there is nothing that can shock the conscience is a sad commentary.

This all raises the question:

What the fuck happened to this nation?

Democrats from Wilson to FDR to JFK to LBJ to Clinton.
That's what happened

Writes Michael Cohen:

Oh brother---Omarosa is a snake and that is her trademark and what she is known for always----don't you know even the basics of her? Bolton--has gone off the reservation, Mary Trump is a nobody in for her 15 minutes of fame---she is basically trying to say that Trump is something based on how he was raised by his father instead of stating facts of what Trump is based on by what Trump has done which is bizarre------Her snipes at Trump are largely focused on Trumps father which is telling especially if you realize that Mary's father (Trumps brother) was disinherited and she acting butt hurt over her Grandfather actions. Cohen has always been a criminal a pig--no one is defending him. He's is the classic sleazy attorney------------who has been snagged lying and lying and lying more. If you want to believe him, then that is your problem.
I guess Trump knows nothing about people and just keeps hiring scum.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Trump just brokered a historic peace deal in the Middle East..... something your kenyan lawn jockey couldn't even dream about..... and you marginalized, substandard fucks want to talk about..... piss.

Seems fitting.

I don't begrudge cohen making a few bucks off you fucktards. Imagine him crying himself to sleep in a federal lockup only to find out a large black inmate just purchased his throat for a couple Little Debbie cakes and some toilet wine. I'm sure he's got a lifetime of memories from being locked up and the night terrors will subside in a few years. Take 2 days pay and buy the book.

Writes Michael Cohen:

What was he convicted of? Nothing. He pled guilty because they threatened to go after his son if he didn't. So he protected his son and pled to something he knew he didn't do.

If he was so guilty why would the DOJ be demanding the dropping of his case?

And to any of you liberal fucktards who are too stupid to know the law and say "Well he pled guilty, so its over" you need to look up the definition of "withdrawing a plea".

Last edited:
Writes Michael Cohen:

All of that is factually false

Writes Michael Cohen:

Sounds like he is selling exactly what you dumb twats want to hear.
And your swallowing it whole.

The fact that he is trying to claim Russia collusion and election “cheating” happened proves he is completely full of shit, but he knows the leftwing morons will buy the book and help pay his legal fund.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Sounds like he is selling exactly what you dumb twats want to hear.
And your swallowing it whole.

The fact that he is trying to claim Russia collusion and election “cheating” happened proves he is completely full of shit, but he knows the leftwing morons will buy the book and help pay his legal fund.

That's it
No more
No less

Writes Michael Cohen:

Golden showers, everything is true.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Oh don't look now---but looks like one of the clinton fbi conspirators---a former attorney is pleading guilty to perjury in his attacks on trump and flynn and the others.

Forum List

Back