Disloyal by Michael Cohen: The Sleaze of Donald Trump: Golden Showers, corruption, lies and deceit.

Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.
There is no blatantly obvious bullshit you morons won't swallow without hesitation.

But, hey, Cohen and his publisher thank you for your gullibility.
You know the allegations are true. Just admit you don’t care about Trump’s sleaze. The truth will set you free.
I've seen what you leftists use instead of truth. You'll believe anything you're told to believe.

Sucker!!
There is more than enough evidence of Trump’s sleaze to corroborate Cohen’s allegation: from Trump U to Trump’s charity scam to Trump’s business dealings with Russian Oligarchs to Trump’s kowtowing to Putin.

Remove your head from Trump’s crack long enough to get some air. It may clear your head long enough to see the truth.
Daveman is a natural follower, easily led to a fascist cult of personality.

Lol...You believe and support Trump:
Keep in mind that a lot of the Trumper posters on this site are plants and Russians.
You still haven't told me how Putin got you to vote for Trump.
He didn’t. His rudimentary influence skills don’t work on smart people. Just Trumpers. In fact, that’s how you identify the smart people: they didn’t vote for Trump.
Lol, you still believe the proven wrong russia collusion hoax. That's why Hillary was able to get your vote. The weak minded, just like pedophile Joe Biden will get your vote. A weak mind.

Lol...You believe and support Trump:
Keep in mind that a lot of the Trumper posters on this site are plants and Russians.
You still haven't told me how Putin got you to vote for Trump.
He didn’t. His rudimentary influence skills don’t work on smart people. Just Trumpers. In fact, that’s how you identify the smart people: they didn’t vote for Trump.
You are an idiot.

Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.
Mr. Cohen took money for his "confidential" services?
And you believe all that rearrangement of Clinton war room fictionals. Sucker!

Michael Cohen is convicted of lying and of perjury. Yeah, go with him. :muahaha:
Michael Cohen knows the truth. Deal with it. You know in your heart what Cohen writes is the truth.

Mike Cohen is a convicted perjurer and liar, serving time as a rat and a snitch in the penitentiary. Hardly as standup fellow.
Never said he was a stand up fellow. His allegations are credible though and supported by what we know about Trump.

What we know about Trump is that he is as clean as a hound's tooth. One of the most elite lawmen on the planet, Robert Mueller , investigated him with an unlimited budget for literally years. Couldn't find evidence that he ripped a mattress tag, much less a high crime.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Is your name actually pronounced John Raw?

Cohen is just a disgruntled ex-employee that is in desperate need of money since no one would hire a cheating, lying ex-con.
So he wrote a book of fiction that he knew would fly off the shelves and into liberal's hands. ... :cool:
How do you know it’s a book of fiction?

Writes Michael Cohen:

All of your workmates, colleagues and countrymen pronounce your name as John Raw.

What the fuck happened to this nation?
I think you're asking the right question - it's not about an individual, it's about us. We need to carefully examine how we got here, how this person made it into the White House, and how in the world he could win again. But I don't think we will, because we don't engage in much critical thinking at this point.

By the way, a thread I started last weekend: CDZ - How did we get to this point?

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
As with the other books, you can't shock anyone on Trump. He's in the gutter, and the entire planet knows it. Yawn.
The difference is Cohen knows where the bodies are buried.
He'll have to prove it.

But do think it will matter one bit to Trumpsters? They've sold their soul to this buffoon. The 5th Avenue Rule. If Cohen can prove something substantive, it MAY move an "undecided" or two, maybe. But how many people are really undecided at this point?

Michael Cohen is convicted of lying and of perjury. Yeah, go with him. :muahaha:
Everyone who has ever worked for Trump, says the same things. Cohens book won’t reveal anything new, but does back up the story of Trump as a traitor and despicable human being who hid for years behind a trust fund.

Everyone who has ever worked for Trump, says the same things. Cohens book won’t reveal anything new, but does back up the story of Trump as a traitor and despicable human being who hid for years behind a trust fund.
If you believe all that then it just proves how bad and out of touch the washington establishment is

trump beat them easily by adopting policies that voters were demanding but not getting from the swamp rats in DC

If you believe all that then it just proves how bad and out of touch the washington establishment is

trump beat them easily by adopting policies that voters were demanding but not getting from the swamp rats in DC
The facts speak for themselves.
Terrible response to virus and economy in shambles. All under Trump watch.....

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Writes Michael Cohen:

He is also a convicted liar---a serial liar with a law license. He will say anything--such as the russian nonsense which has already been proven wrong by Mueller who also mentions who had to admit that there was never ever any evidence of trump doing anything with PUtin-----now followed up with the FBI admitting that they lied about such ties between russia and Trump------ergo again Cohen is lying and yet you claim you believe the serial liar who lacks any evidence? Boy, how gullible or dishonest do you have to be to post such drivel?

Forum List

Back