Disloyal by Michael Cohen: The Sleaze of Donald Trump: Golden Showers, corruption, lies and deceit.

The Problem with you is don’t even have a reptilian brain. There is plenty of proof of Trump’s corruption. I gave it to you at post number 24 and which you have conveniently ignored. That was only a small partial list. Cohen will corroborate that Trump had ties to Russian Oligarchs and used whatever was at his disposal to cheat In 2016. Since your brain is completely useless at least try to open your eyes to Trump’s corruption.
Yes. I certainly did ignore the b.s. you listed since there isn't one single reason why I should pay attention to stories of raped boys and other issues already settled, adjudicated and dealt with.
Discussing your crap gives it legitimacy it does not deserve, like responding to your posts, troll-boy.

Whatever stories Cohen has isn't worth two cents since he is a convicted liar and criminal and his money ticket now is selling tales of Trump corruption to morons like you because you will eat it up like bat soup.

That's what makes you a God damned fool!

Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.

I'd bet money that much of what he claims is true. That said, a book by a convicted perjurer isn't much better than qanon.

Well that is a shame. That Trump is so base it is a given. That it is given that Trump is such a low and despicable human being there is nothing that can shock the conscience is a sad commentary.

This all raises the question:

What the fuck happened to this nation?
Are you voting for racist, corrupt, cognitively defective Joe Biden, cheer leader for China and his little not popular helper? You can answer your own question. Or you could if you were bright enough.
Deflection time.....TPM (trumpanzee panic mode)

The Problem with you is don’t even have a reptilian brain. There is plenty of proof of Trump’s corruption. I gave it to you at post number 24 and which you have conveniently ignored. That was only a small partial list. Cohen will corroborate that Trump had ties to Russian Oligarchs and used whatever was at his disposal to cheat In 2016. Since your brain is completely useless at least try to open your eyes to Trump’s corruption.
Yes. I certainly did ignore the b.s. you listed since there isn't one single reason why I should pay attention to stories of raped boys and other issues already settled, adjudicated and dealt with.
Discussing your crap gives it legitimacy it does not deserve, like responding to your posts, troll-boy.

Whatever stories Cohen has isn't worth two cents since he is a convicted liar and criminal and his money ticket now is selling tales of Trump corruption to morons like you because you will eat it up like bat soup.

That's what makes you a God damned fool!
"there isn't one single reason why I should pay attention to stories of raped boys...." because you are a trump cultist?

You got to love the crazy left. Let anyone talk bad about Hillary and the are la-la-la your wrong it is all bull. But let someone talk bad about Trump and they are all jumping on the band wagon.

Well that is a shame. That Trump is so base it is a given. That it is given that Trump is such a low and despicable human being there is nothing that can shock the conscience is a sad commentary.

Are you voting for racist, corrupt, cognitively defective Joe Biden, cheer leader for China and his little not popular helper? You can answer your own question. Or you could if you were bright enough.
There's not gonna be poo flinging, is there?

There's not gonna be poo flinging, is there?
Most likey.

"there isn't one single reason why I should pay attention to stories of raped boys...." because you are a trump cultist?
Because there isn't one single legitimate thing about such stories, Go ahead and produce credible evidence from reputable sources.

But you're a rancid troll...you don't deal in evidence or facts, do you? That's what makes you a waste of time.

There is a reason Trump kowtows to Putin. Cohen will shed light on whatever arrangement Trump had with these oligarchs and Putin. You should welcome this. We should know if the Russians have Kompromat on our president.

Trump has imposed extremely serious sanctions on Russia, unlike Øbama.

It's a historic achievement. Don't expect the leftist dominated media to acknowledge this.

Biden tried to credit Øbama, and by extension, himself. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden tried to credit Øbama, and by extension, himself.
Of course lying Joe would sit back in his little Delaware hideout and try to take credit for Trump's work in the
Middle East just like he and the left has tried to do with the economy.

It's essentially and objectively dishonest.

Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.
There is no blatantly obvious bullshit you morons won't swallow without hesitation.

But, hey, Cohen and his publisher thank you for your gullibility.
You get one gold Trump Star for this response. Keep accumulating Trump Stars to rise higher in the Trumperverse!

Writes Michael Cohen:

There is no blatantly obvious bullshit you morons won't swallow without hesitation.

But, hey, Cohen and his publisher thank you for your gullibility.
You know the allegations are true. Just admit you don’t care about Trump’s sleaze. The truth will set you free.
They don’t care about the Constitution or the safety of our military either.

Forum List

Back