Disloyal by Michael Cohen: The Sleaze of Donald Trump: Golden Showers, corruption, lies and deceit.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.

Last edited:
Michael Cohen is convicted of lying and of perjury. Yeah, go with him. :muahaha:

And he decided to tell the truth.
Is it my wonder Trump tried to use the power of the presidency to silence Cohen. He knows where the bodies are buried and is releasing that info to all of us. The rotting stench of Trump’s deviancy and corruption will no longer be hidden from us.

A book written by someone convicted of lying.

Yea, libshits,, hold onto that. It's all you've got at this point.
You know in your heart what he says is true.

No, I know what he says in his book the left will believe without question because it's more TDS fueled orange man bad bullshit.

THAT'S what I know.

Do you believe this girls book? She's a fired ex-Trump aide who admits she messed up and says Trump was one of the most amazing people she ever worked for.

https://www.amazon.com/Off-Record-Dream-White-Learned/dp/1546059709&tag=ff0d01-20

Funny I haven't heard the left mention this book ONE SINGLE TIME.

Last edited:
As with the other books, you can't shock anyone on Trump. He's in the gutter, and the entire planet knows it. Yawn.
Well that is a shame. That Trump is so base it is a given. That it is given that Trump is such a low and despicable human being there is nothing that can shock the conscience is a sad commentary.

This all raises the question:

What the fuck happened to this nation?

Writes Michael Cohen:

'I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise—I was an active and eager participant,' he wrote.

The mention of him witnessing golden showers brings a reminder to the Steele Dossier, which claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has blackmail on Trump from the time he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 and allegedly watched prostitutes urinate on a bed because it had been slept in by the Obama. Trump has denied the claim repeatedly.

Cohen says: 'Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors.

'I also knew that the [Robert] Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -and I mean anything - to "win" has always been his business model and way of life.'

He says Trump tried to 'insinuate' himself into Putin's world and his 'coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs.'

'I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, "there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia... there’s no Russia.'

Michael Cohen should know the truth. He was Trump’s right-hand henchman for years. Cohen just confirms what many of us have known all along. Trump is a sleaze, liar, compromised and disgrace to this nation.
There is no blatantly obvious bullshit you morons won't swallow without hesitation.

But, hey, Cohen and his publisher thank you for your gullibility.

No, I know what he says in his book the left will believe without question because it's more TDS fueled orange man bad bullshit.

THAT'S what I know.
There is nothing in that book that is unbelievable. You and your fellow Trumpers know the allegations Cohen makes are true, but just be honest. You don’t care. You could care less how corrupt and sleazy Trump is. Admit it.

Writes Michael Cohen:

There is no blatantly obvious bullshit you morons won't swallow without hesitation.

You know the allegations are true. Just admit you don’t care about Trump’s sleaze. The truth will set you free.

Writes Michael Cohen:

You know the allegations are true. Just admit you don’t care about Trump’s sleaze. The truth will set you free.
I've seen what you leftists use instead of truth. You'll believe anything you're told to believe.

Sucker!!

Writes Michael Cohen:

I've seen what you leftists use instead of truth. You'll believe anything you're told to believe.

Sucker!!
There is more than enough evidence of Trump’s sleaze to corroborate Cohen’s allegation: from Trump U to Trump’s charity scam to Trump’s business dealings with Russian Oligarchs to Trump’s kowtowing to Putin.

Remove your head from Trump’s crack long enough to get some air. It may clear your head long enough to see the truth.

Writes Michael Cohen:

Michael Cohen is cashing in on yet another book deal. Why? Because it's the only way he can feed his family! It's a given at this point. Smear Trump and make millions as people like you rush to buy the tripe that's being published!

THAT'S what I know.
There is nothing in that book that is unbelievable. You and your fellow Trumpers know the allegations Cohen makes are true, but just be honest. You don’t care. You could care less how corrupt and sleazy Trump is. Admit it.

You read the book? You know you didn't so how the fuck do YOU KNOW there is nothing that is unbelievable? What's unbelievable is how you fucking liberal shitheads believe ANYTHING anti-Trump, even from a convicted felon who was convicted of lying under oath.

Meanwhile, a fired Trump aide who hasn't got a speeding ticket says Trump was amazing and it was a dream job to work for him. Do you want to put her credibility up against disgraced fired felon liar?

New Topics

Forum List

Back