Disgusting

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I have blasted progressives for this type of disgusting and deplorable action. It is no less disgusting or deplorable when Trump supporters are doing it to progressives. It is inexcusable in this country that some people cannot accept the political views of someone else. These people need to be hunted down and prosecuted.

75-year-old Nashville woman allegedy assaulted for having the ‘wrong’ bumper stickers on her car
they burned down a black church the other day

A Burned Down Black Church Shows President Trump Wouldn’t Condemn His Own Terrorists

I have blasted progressives for this type of disgusting and deplorable action. It is no less disgusting or deplorable when Trump supporters are doing it to progressives. It is inexcusable in this country that some people cannot accept the political views of someone else. These people need to be hunted down and prosecuted.

75-year-old Nashville woman allegedy assaulted for having the ‘wrong’ bumper stickers on her car

I noticed you didn't post in this thread, why is that?

Trump Supporter Holds Six Children At Gunpoint, Accuses Them Of Destroying His Trump Yard Sign

Trump Supporter Holds Six Children At Gunpoint, Accuses Them Of Destroying His Trump Yard Sign
Because I didn't see it, you tool... The fact that I created this thread proves that I'm not a partisan hack such as yourself.

Because I didn't see it, you tool... The fact that I created this thread proves that I'm not a partisan hack such as yourself.

Maybe if you bothered to read something other than THE BLAZE you'd actually be informed about what fucking scumbags the people on your side are.

A Burned Down Black Church Shows President Trump Wouldn’t Condemn His Own Terrorists
That's even worse than what they did to the elderly lady. However, I would caution to hold off for now claiming that Trump supporters did this as there have been documented cases of the left committing crimes and trying to frame the right for them. Even your article warns readers to be cautious:

"Whether the arsonist was a Trump supporter, someone hoping to throw off the authorities—although Wilson noted no one in the community that he knows of has every had a problem with church, especially not enough of one to spark flames—or someone else hoping to wreak some havoc of their own, is now up to authorities to find out."

Whether it was a conservative or a progressive - there is simply no place for stuff like this in the United States. The 1st Amendment should be respected and defended at all costs and those engaging in these types of crimes must be brought to justice.

That's even worse than what they did to the elderly lady. However, I would caution to hold off for now claiming that Trump supporters did this as there have been documented cases of the left committing crimes and trying to frame the right for them. Even your article warns readers to be cautious:

"Whether the arsonist was a Trump supporter, someone hoping to throw off the authorities—although Wilson noted no one in the community that he knows of has every had a problem with church, especially not enough of one to spark flames—or someone else hoping to wreak some havoc of their own, is now up to authorities to find out."

Whether it was a conservative or a progressive - there is simply no place for stuff like this in the United States. The 1st Amendment should be respected and defended at all costs and those engaging in these types of crimes must be brought to justice.
okay but theres zero evidence of that, why not say this old lady is lying and she damaged her own car?

Maybe if you bothered to read something other than THE BLAZE you'd actually be informed about what fucking scumbags the people on your side are.
You have no idea what I read, you blind partisan hack. This is one of many reasons why you're such a dillhole. You don't know me - stop pretending you know what you're talking about asshat. And TheBlaze reported on the story that started this thread you ignorant hillbilly.

This has been a highly emotional campaign. There are, unfortunately on both sides, people that are mentally unstable. And such people have been doing this sort of felonious actions. And should be condemned by all. As Patriot said, this is not a partisan matter, it is an assault on all of our rights, no matter which side the criminal actions come from.

okay but theres zero evidence of that, why not say this old lady is lying and she damaged her own car?
Because the story indicated there was surveillance video confirming her account.

You have no idea what I read, you blind partisan hack. This is one of many reasons why you're such a dillhole. You don't know me - stop pretending you know what you're talking about asshat. And TheBlaze reported on the story that started this thread you ignorant hillbilly.

Uh, that's why I mentioned THE BLAZE, dipshit. And shut the fuck up about you being "non partisan," you're the biggest partisan hack on this site. Look at you, in the post above you're cautioning people to not conclude that Trump supporters did it. WHO ELSE DID IT YOU FUCKING TURD?

Because the story indicated there was surveillance video confirming her account.
and if there wasn't?

That's even worse than what they did to the elderly lady. However, I would caution to hold off for now claiming that Trump supporters did this as there have been documented cases of the left committing crimes and trying to frame the right for them. Even your article warns readers to be cautious

You fucking turd. FROM YOUR ARTICLE:

According to Janet, “As he pulled away, I looked over, and he was laughing. Slapping his leg… just roaring. Just, isn’t this funny? And then he pulled away, and I saw he had a Trump bumper sticker on his car.”

This has been a highly emotional campaign. There are, unfortunately on both sides, people that are mentally unstable. And such people have been doing this sort of felonious actions. And should be condemned by all. As Patriot said, this is not a partisan matter, it is an assault on all of our rights, no matter which side the criminal actions come from.
:clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

Each and every one of us should be able to voice our support for candidates and issues without being harassed, assaulted, or having our property destroyed. These criminal actions are antithetical to everything the U.S. was built on.

Well let's see... when was the last time we saw a MASSIVE, DAYS LONG SIEGE of a town by CONSERVATIVES, TAUNTING POLICE, RIOTING, LOOTING, BURNING DOWN BUSINESSES, BLOCKING TRAFFIC, BEING PAID TO CONDUCT VIOLENCE AT OPPOSING RALLIES, ON AND ON....

... answer... NEVER! But we've seen this OVER, and OVER, and OVER, and OVER by the left.

This is ONLY done by the LEFT, the LIBERALS, the DEMOCRATS, mostly PAID FOR by SOROS and CLINTON.

Well let's see... when was the last time we saw a MASSIVE, DAYS LONG SIEGE of a town by CONSERVATIVES, TAUNTING POLICE, RIOTING, LOOTING, BURNING DOWN BUSINESSES, BLOCKING TRAFFIC, BEING PAID TO CONDUCT VIOLENCE AT OPPOSING RALLIES, ON AND ON....

... answer... NEVER! But we've seen this OVER, and OVER, and OVER, and OVER by the left.

This is ONLY done by the LEFT, the LIBERALS, the DEMOCRATS, mostly PAID FOR by SOROS and CLINTON.
So you want to excuse criminal actions by some by citing criminal actions by others? What a dumb fuck you are.

Forum List

Back