Disgusting page on Facebook

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
It reads as follows: DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN

I'm sure you guys can find the page if you're on FB.

http://www.facebook.com/FocusMagGuy...T-IS-BARACK-OBAMA-AMEN/111712585523370?ref=mfI've not only reported this page to Facebook, but also to the Secret Service and FBI.

What's even more troubling is that there are OVER 1 MILLION PEOPLE WHO "LIKE" the page.

This is extremely scary and quite disgusting. I hope whoever created this page goes to jail for a long time. Disagree with all of the politicians you want to disagree with, vote for your candidate in November 2012, but don't call for the father of two little girls to be killed.

Umm..

Calm down nancy.

There are many groups on facebook that are nuts, not a big deal..

Hell, there's probably even a "Kill Bush/Palin" Group or Fan Page on FB..

David, it's Facebook. Sarah Palin posts on there, and some people use that for political talking points on here! :lol:

Don't let it bother you so much, it's just a stupid joke.

Umm..

Calm down nancy.

Calm down? Calm down? Calm down that there are 1 million people calling for the assasination of our president? Calm down??

It reads as follows: DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN

http://www.facebook.com/FocusMagGuy...T-IS-BARACK-OBAMA-AMEN/111712585523370?ref=mfI've not only reported this page to Facebook, but also to the Secret Service and FBI.

What's even more troubling is that there are OVER 1 MILLION PEOPLE WHO "LIKE" the page.

This is extremely scary and quite disgusting. I hope whoever created this page goes to jail for a long time. Disagree with all of the politicians you want to disagree with, vote for your candidate in November 2012, but don't call for the father of two little girls to be killed.

Yeah, classless and not even funny,. I mean, Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett favorite actor and actress? :lol:

But well within their rights. What would they go to jail for? It's free speech, whether you or I like it or not.

Umm..

Calm down nancy.

Calm down? Calm down? Calm down that there are 1 million people calling for the assasination of our president? Calm down??

And... you think someone in that group is actually going to do something like that?

Seriously.. Calm down. Yes Calm down, it's facebook.

There's millions calling for Bush or Palin to be killed, i don't see you ranting about that..

Point of the story: It's facbeook, people make these stupid groups. don't take it so seriously. :cool:

There are variations of that poem on Facebook attacking Republicans and Democrats alike. A bunch of New Jersey school teachers created one saying the same thing about Governor Christie. I also heard there is one for Ahmadinejad.

Umm..

Calm down nancy.

Oh shut up.:lol:

There are a thousand ways to die. Assassination is just one of them.

There's even a show about it. It's called "A Thousand Ways Too Die" on Spike.

The first appearance of this was the NJ teachers version with Christie as the butt of the joke.

This is offically now copypasta.

copypasta.jpg

Umm..

Calm down nancy.

Here, this should help you relax. You've probably never seen anything closely resembling it but I've been told by experts on the USMB it works wonders.

3imprintbottle.jpg

Umm..

Calm down nancy.

I don't recall people being so outraged when Bush was being hammered every time he turned around. Wasn't he black enough or stupid enough like Owe Bama? It's just a joke. Calm down and take a pill. Jesus Christ himself could be the President of the US and somebody would bitch about that too.

Its been going around a while. Totally tasteless, but it's alot better than what was being called for with Bush.

Umm..

Calm down nancy.

God is an assassin? That's a scary thought; I need to do more :eusa_pray:

Somebody needs to change their tampoon! :eusa_angel:

Umm..

Calm down nancy.

Here, this should help you relax. You've probably never seen anything closely resembling it but I've been told by experts on the USMB it works wonders.

3imprintbottle.jpg

awwwwww how sweet! :eusa_angel:

I haven't seen this before. Thanks for reposting it. :thup:

Youre a big fat smelly pussy. Its a joke moron.

But the bigger joke is the SS laughing at pussies like you running around whining that someone made a joke then reporting it.

I bet you are the same type that screams racism when you lose a debate about Obama.

New Topics

Forum List

Back