Disgaceful: Wendy Davis Slams Paraplegic Opponent: 'Hasn't Walked A Day In My Shoes'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I honestly didn't know her gubernatorial opponent, Greg Abbott, was a paraplegic. This will strike a serious nerve with voters.

986907_t607.JPG

Wendy Davis Slams Pro-Life Paraplegic Opponent: He's "Never Walked In My Shoes" | LifeNews.com

Wendy Davis slams paraplegic opponent

neo-neocon » Blog Archive » Wendy Davis: ?empowerment? and the poor little woman; ?struggle? and the man

Last edited:
Wendy Davis kicks ass.

You think a gubernatorial candidate ridiculing a handicapped person is okay?

It's a manner of speech.

Keep trying.

What was bad was what Republicans did to Max Cleland.....

A week before the voting an Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll showed Cleland ahead by five points, 49-44. By Saturday before the race a poll by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution the lead had shrunk to 48–45 which was within the poll's margin of error.[13] On election day Cleland lost to Chambliss 53-46. Some supporters blamed a Chambliss TV ad featuring the likenesses of Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein while criticizing Cleland's votes against homeland security measures.[14] Cleland supporters claimed the ad questioned the senator's patriotism,[15] while Chambliss supporters claimed it simply questioned his judgment.[15][16] The ad was removed after protests from prominent politicians, including Republicans such as John McCain and Chuck Hagel, both of whom are also veterans of the war in Vietnam.[17][18]

Max Cleland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wendy Davis kicks ass.

I don't know this Wendy whomever character, but she didn't ridicule him by saying he hadn't walked a mile in her shoes. She used a metaphor.

Frankly, addressing him as she would any other opponent is a perfect exercise of equality and should be embraced.

Wendy Davis kicks ass.

It's a manner of speech.

Keep trying.

A week before the voting an Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll showed Cleland ahead by five points, 49-44. By Saturday before the race a poll by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution the lead had shrunk to 48–45 which was within the poll's margin of error.[13] On election day Cleland lost to Chambliss 53-46. Some supporters blamed a Chambliss TV ad featuring the likenesses of Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein while criticizing Cleland's votes against homeland security measures.[14] Cleland supporters claimed the ad questioned the senator's patriotism,[15] while Chambliss supporters claimed it simply questioned his judgment.[15][16] The ad was removed after protests from prominent politicians, including Republicans such as John McCain and Chuck Hagel, both of whom are also veterans of the war in Vietnam.[17][18]

Um... this is nothing like what happened to Max Cleland - but seeing as how you're a liberal I wouldn't expect you to see something so obvious. This is infinitely more like what Joe Biden did to Chuck Graham.

:cuckoo:

Wendy Davis kicks ass.

I don't know this Wendy whomever character, but she didn't ridicule him by saying he hadn't walked a mile in her shoes. She used a metaphor.

Frankly, addressing him as she would any other opponent is a perfect exercise of equality and should be embraced.

Exactly.

Republicans have nothing else to run on but bullshit.

And they are terrified of Wendy Davis. She is a very strong candidate.

The commie bitch has zero chance of ever being elected to state wide office. She's right up there with shelia jackass lee in overall popularity.

Exactly.

We're terrified of her? Why? We aren't planning to go into the abortion clinics she fillibustered to keep from bringing them up to code. And we've already been born

Wendy Davis kicks ass.

It's a manner of speech.

Keep trying.

Yeah, winning an election is a terrible thing to do to a Democrat.

Wendy Davis kicks ass.

Yeah, the same way it would be rationalized if she were a republican.

You people are actually laughable in your predictability.

Exactly.

If your definition of a Strong Candidate is someone who lies about her background and shows incredible insensitivity to a parapalegic who isn't able to walk in her shoes, than Fo Shizzle She Da Bomb.

Wendy Davis kicks ass.

Hmmmm So Sara Palin was responsible for Giffords being shot because she used a common term and photo .. yet Davis didn't mean anything by her statement?

How typically hypocritical.

Last edited:

Yeah, the same way it would be rationalized if she were a republican.

You people are actually laughable in your predictability.

How perfectly bigoted of you to lump me in with some group based on a single post. Just because I'm not a fan of treating the disabled like perpetual victims doesn't mean I belong to one certain group or another. My views are my own.

Oh, and black history month is a farce.

Wendy Davis kicks ass.

Only if it's a dimocrap doing the ridiculing, and the ridiculed person is a Republican.

I honestly don't know what else you would expect from a dimocrap.

Why do you think I call them 'the scum of the Earth'?

Do you think I'm just being partisan?

I'm not. That's what they are.

Forum List

Back