Discussions on Noahide Theocracy

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Hey guys. This is a really interesting subforum on a different board all about noahidism. Go read what these people say.

http://forums.torah.org/viewforum.php?f=6

the following post is especially interesting.

http://forums.torah.org/viewtopic.php?t=1292
There is a trinity in the minds of those who aren't familiar with Torah. It's difficult to hold them accountable because their idolatry has been handed down for 2000 years...and truth has suffered the agonizing pain of being divided & fought over by millions of folks who don't have a clue.

When Moshiach reveals himself..all this delusion and misunderstanding will disappear and the disobedient will dry up like the Sahara & blow away.
I find a final comfort in Zechariah 14.9 "And the L-RD shall be king over all the earth; in that day there shall be one L-RD with one name."

Lets take this one step further...The L-RD already has one name and there has never been more than one L-RD. But as Zechariah says..."this latter is perched up high where it is, and shall be inhabited."

This means that everybody including those who have been deluded will hear what you are already hearing now when you say the "Hear, O Israel"

Those who hate the truth cannot touch you in the spiritual world. Idolaters cannot enter. There is nobody who can explain a trinity of G-d because He isn't divided nor is He a trinity.

"Hear O Israel..." is a pretty lofty perch & a place where not everybody is going to sit.

This thread is kind of funny.

http://forums.torah.org/viewtopic.php?t=1985

While walking my dog yesterday... a little boy sais to my daughter "ha ha you're a goy!" My daughter not knowing what it is of course says no I'm not, and he says yes you are, etc.

I was always told that goy means nations.... but why would a 6 year old take the time to taunt my daughter and laugh at her while calling her "nations"? I think it's safe to assume the word can be used in a rather derogatory manner. I was very very hurt that a child so small would learn to do something so mean. I'm not even sure which house he lives in, so I couldn't even talk to the parents.

I'm wondering... should I even bother? Would these people even care that he said that, could he have even picked it up in the home? I don't know if saying something to them would make a bigger problem, or if it will solve it. I would like to have peace with my neighbors, even though we are so different. I'm just not sure how to go about it.

My kids always complain that the children are teasing them and throwing things at them and hitting them. But this time I witnessed at least one insult.

Any suggestions? Sad

rtwngAvngr said:
You're the zionist.

You're obsessed with digging around and trying to prove how other people believe false teachings instead of being focused on what you believe - and your faith. Stop looking for the devil.

RWA, you are probably aware that there are Muslim message boards in which the death and destruction of all non-Muslims is discussed. Militant Hindus, I'm sure, also have such sites. And there is no shortage even of Christians (unfortunately) who believe that everyone else's brand of Christianity is a cult.

The point is, who cares? While it bothers me that there are people who don't believe in Christ, it doesn't bother me to the point of obsession, as it obviously bothers you.

5stringJeff said:
RWA, you are probably aware that there are Muslim message boards in which the death and destruction of all non-Muslims is discussed. Militant Hindus, I'm sure, also have such sites. And there is no shortage even of Christians (unfortunately) who believe that everyone else's brand of Christianity is a cult.

The point is, who cares? While it bothers me that there are people who don't believe in Christ, it doesn't bother me to the point of obsession, as it obviously bothers you.

It's interesting that they fully believe that everyone is a noahide whether they know it or not, and that they feel entitled to create laws for them, and fully intend on enforcing these laws. Where's the ADL on this one, aren't they against theocracy?

The dispensationalism so chic in evangelical circles is a masonic contructed trojan horse to lead unwary chrisitians into noahidism.

I care. I find it interesting.

dmp said:
You're obsessed with digging around and trying to prove how other people believe false teachings instead of being focused on what you believe - and your faith. Stop looking for the devil.

I don't care that they don't believe in jesus. I care that they have laws for jew and non jew alike.

WHy is this knowledge so upsetting to all y'all?

rtwngAvngr said:
It's interesting that they fully believe that everyone is a noahide whether they know it or not, and that they feel entitled to create laws for them, and fully intend on enforcing these laws. Where's the ADL on this one, aren't they against theocracy?

The dispensationalism so chic in evangelical circles is a masonic contructed trojan horse to lead unwary chrisitians into noahidism.

I care. I find it interesting.

And Muslims have laws for non-Muslims that they actually do enforce in places like Saudi Arabia.

And who said I was a dispensationalist?

5stringJeff said:
And Muslims have laws for non-Muslims that they actually do enforce in places like Saudi Arabia.
Yes. And we discuss it and call it a bad thing. We don't say "who cares" or "follow your OWN relgion and quit being nosy".
And who said I was a dispensationalist?

Not I. Are you a dispensationalist?

rtwngAvngr said:

I'm gonna make this one into bumper stickers and t-shirts.

WHo wants some?

New Topics

Forum List

Back