CDZ Discussion on Pfizer Covid Vaccine

The choice's you make do effect other people, that's the sad thing. Now the numbers of younger people dying & needing hospital treatment are going up.
Proof?

time for you to face facts.

More younger people are being hospitalized with COVID-19
By Josh Gauntt | April 7, 2021 at 5:10 AM CDT - Updated April 7 at 8:37 AM

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) - Younger people are now ending up in hospitals around the state and country. It’s a big shift from before.

People between the ages of 20 and 50 are now being hospitalized with COVID-19 at UAB, according to infectious disease expert Dr. Michael Saag. He tells me some of them are having the same issues as older people who were hospitalized several months ago.

Not as many younger people are in the ICU, but Saag says some are dying and calls it a tragedy.

The reason being is that more older Americans have already received a vaccine. Saag says this speaks to the younger folks needing to take COVID-19 more seriously.

More young people are getting hospitalized as Covid variants spread. Here’s what we know
Published Fri, Apr 16 202110:30 AM EDTUpdated Fri, Apr 16 202112:45 PM EDT

Berkeley Lovelace Jr.@BerkeleyJr
Key Points
  • CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said earlier this month that hospitals are seeing more younger adults admitted with Covid-19 as more contagious variants spread.
  • Older teens and young adults were among the last prioritized to get the coronavirus vaccines and many of them have yet to receive the shots.
  • Young adults are also thought to be involved in more high-risk behaviors such as playing close-contact sports and going out to bars.
  • Those factors coupled with the highly contagious B.1.1.7 variant are likely driving a surge in young people going to the hospital, health experts say.
More young people are getting hospitalized as Covid variants spread. Here’s what we know

yer welcome.
Here’s some facts. Now pay attention.

PCR test - FAKE
Death numbers - FAKE
Infection rates - FAKE
Fauci - FAKE
Vaccines - FAKE

^^^ FAKE ^^^
Like nearly everything we’ve been told by the establishment, the six foot social distancing is fake too.
Staying 6 feet apart indoors does almost nothing to stop the spread of COVID-19, MIT study finds
Staying 6 feet apart indoors does almost nothing to stop the spread of COVID-19, MIT study finds

not fake, just dduced that 6 ft is not as effective because of the amt of distance now understood to be so small, that droplets from a cough etc travels farther. early research showed it was transmitted thru touching common surfaces as well, but that too evolved.

science evolves & vaccines are totally different.

have you ever gotten polio?

Last edited:
I am NOT going to be injected with anything, regardless of where it comes from or what it is.
I've had the virus, recovered and that is that. The CDC, WHO, Fauci, Biden or anybody else is not going to convince me that their Mrna vaccine will give me any better immunity than the virus itself.

The choice's you make do effect other people, that's the sad thing. Now the numbers of younger people dying & needing hospital treatment are going up.
Proof?

time for you to face facts.

By Josh Gauntt | April 7, 2021 at 5:10 AM CDT - Updated April 7 at 8:37 AM

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) - Younger people are now ending up in hospitals around the state and country. It’s a big shift from before.

People between the ages of 20 and 50 are now being hospitalized with COVID-19 at UAB, according to infectious disease expert Dr. Michael Saag. He tells me some of them are having the same issues as older people who were hospitalized several months ago.

Not as many younger people are in the ICU, but Saag says some are dying and calls it a tragedy.

The reason being is that more older Americans have already received a vaccine. Saag says this speaks to the younger folks needing to take COVID-19 more seriously.

Published Fri, Apr 16 202110:30 AM EDTUpdated Fri, Apr 16 202112:45 PM EDT

Berkeley Lovelace Jr.@BerkeleyJr
Key Points
  • CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said earlier this month that hospitals are seeing more younger adults admitted with Covid-19 as more contagious variants spread.
  • Older teens and young adults were among the last prioritized to get the coronavirus vaccines and many of them have yet to receive the shots.
  • Young adults are also thought to be involved in more high-risk behaviors such as playing close-contact sports and going out to bars.
  • Those factors coupled with the highly contagious B.1.1.7 variant are likely driving a surge in young people going to the hospital, health experts say.

yer welcome.
Here’s some facts. Now pay attention.

PCR test - FAKE
Death numbers - FAKE
Infection rates - FAKE
Fauci - FAKE
Vaccines - FAKE

^^^ FAKE ^^^
Like nearly everything we’ve been told by the establishment, the six foot social distancing is fake too.

not fake, just dduced that 6 ft is not as effective because of the amt of distance now understood to be so small, that droplets from a cough etc travels farther. early research showed it was transmitted thru touching common surfaces as well, but that too evolved.

science evolves & vaccines are totally different.

have you ever gotten polio?
Theories evolve--Scientific FACT does not. The trouble is these morons who are trying to push theory as "science." They wouldn't know science if it bit them in the ass.

I’m getting my second Dr Pfizer next week. I regretted it after the first one, because I didn’t want either of them.

But if it’s a choice between that and having a thing stuck up my nose each time I go into a store ......A test just to have my nails done!

And even that is changing. A test just to have a cup of coffee, the next day not.

It’s a cross between dystopian and Monty Python. :muahaha:

I am NOT going to be injected with anything, regardless of where it comes from or what it is.

I will be passing on the injection also. I will leave it for the sheeple.

The sheeple are the ppl who take the advice of facebook memes over actual medical science.
Medical science? You're a moron. There is nothing scientific about any of this except the methods that they have used to control you lemmings.

Just stopping in to say I'm still dead from the Pfizer vaccine; all the conspiritards were right, I think the microchips clogged up my heart valves.

I’m getting my second Dr Pfizer next week. I regretted it after the first one, because I didn’t want either of them.

But if it’s a choice between that and having a thing stuck up my nose each time I go into a store ......A test just to have my nails done!

And even that is changing. A test just to have a cup of coffee, the next day not.

It’s a cross between dystopian and Monty Python. :muahaha:

Where do you live? It's pretty much back to normal here., except a few food places have stayed with their drive throughs and haven't re-opened their inside dining areas again'; probably didn't lose any money by closing them so decided they didn't need the extra expense. The lines are long and they serve higher quality food compared to the surrounding fast food chains. ITs the kind of chain I would open if I were to start one, small and fresh everything, small menu.

Just finished a book on the In And Out Burger chain and then tried out the one they opened over on the south side. Not as good as Five Guys but pretty good for a fast food burger, and much better fries than Mickey D's and Whataburgers, and so was the meat and buns, for the price. Wish it was closer, but Five Guys is just down the street a couple blocks more from IAO so I will probably just go there; we don't eat out that much so the higher price at Five Guys isn't a big deal to us.

Where do you live? It's pretty much back to normal here.

I live in central Germany.

Yesterday was the first semblance of normality, where we could go in shops, and eateries without a test or appointment. Though they’re still doing track and trace. It was like entering a parallel universe, as I‘d got used to living like a vagrant, drinking take-out coffee, sitting on steps, window sills, railings, anything we could find. It’s good the weather is fine, as eating indoors still requires a test. Europe has a culture of outdoor cafes.

There’s a Five Guys in the main shopping area, which is doing fine. But the Germans do their own versions of the burger theme. And do it very well.

I made a thread for the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine, figure would make sense to do one for Pfizer as well. So starting it off with some quotes from an article on a 33 year old woman:

A healthy 33-year-old woman in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, who asked to remain anonymous, experienced paralysis 12 hours after getting her first dose of the Pfizer COVID vaccine and is still hospitalized, WPXI-TV reported.

The Pennsylvania woman said she initially felt fine after being vaccinated, but woke up in the middle of the night with no feeling in her arms or legs.

“It was the scariest thing in the world to go to sleep completely fine (and walking), to wake up 1:30 in the morning and not be able to move at all,” the woman said. “I’m literally counting on my daughter to hand me my phone to call to get help.”

Paramedics rushed her to the hospital where she was later transferred to the Cleveland Clinic where doctors ran tests to figure out how and why she suffered paralysis. An MRI and spinal tap were clear and blood work all came back negative, ruling out any rare diseases or disorders.

“There is just nothing they can find wrong with me,” the woman told Channel 11. “No underlying conditions, I have nothing in my history and they are basically telling me, ‘You’re healthy and we can’t figure out why this is going on.’”

Although she has regained feeling and strength in her arms, she has no function from her lower chest down besides very slight movement in a few toes. The woman’s family confirmed with Channel 11 that her case was reported to Pfizer.

[snip]

In a statement provided to Channel 11 News, Pfizer’s director of global media relations said:

“We take adverse events that are potentially associated with our COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, very seriously. We closely monitor all such events and collect relevant information to share with global regulatory authorities. At this time, our ongoing review has not identified any safety signals with paralysis and the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine. To date, more than 2001 million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population.”

However, a search on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) for paralysis, including transverse myelitis, myelitis, paralysis and Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), yielded 151 total reports. Eighty-eight cases of paralysis-related disorders were reported with Pfizer, 62 with Moderna and 11 with Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J) vaccine.

Full article here:

Also thought I'd include links to 3 previous threads I made regarding the Pfizer Covid Vaccine for easy reference:

I had no reaction to it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

600,000 people have died from COVID.

I'll take my chances with 1/2,000,000 temporary paralysis.

People are really, really, really bad at math.
People really are bad at math.

For instance, the notion that 600k people have died from covid. Sensible people know this number is a lie.

Then let's start with the fact that if only 10% of the 600k people who have died of covid actually died of covid, that means that .000074% of the people will die from Covid.

That is 1.7 tenths of a percent of dying from Covid.

Far less than dying from the 'cure'.

No, sensible people know this to be true. Mentally unstable people are the ones who think it's a lie.

Yesterday was the first semblance of normality, where we could go in shops, and eateries without a test or appointment. Though they’re still doing track and trace. It was like entering a parallel universe, as I‘d got used to living like a vagrant, drinking take-out coffee, sitting on steps, window sills, railings, anything we could find. It’s good the weather is fine, as eating indoors still requires a test. Europe has a culture of outdoor cafes.

There’s a Five Guys in the main shopping area, which is doing fine. But the Germans do their own versions of the burger theme. And do it very well.
Wow, we haven't had to lock down like that at all. Our restaurants went to 25% capacity, but that was as bad as it got. I haven't been in Germany for about 10 years--was in Frankfurt/Bad Kreuznach and Munich. I saw Burger King and McDonalds, but I am surprised that you have a Five Guys--I thought they were a Pacific-Northwest US chain. Learn something new every day.

Wow, we haven't had to lock down like that at all. Our restaurants went to 25% capacity, but that was as bad as it got. I haven't been in Germany for about 10 years--was in Frankfurt/Bad Kreuznach and Munich. I saw Burger King and McDonalds, but I am surprised that you have a Five Guys--I thought they were a Pacific-Northwest US chain. Learn something new every day.

These days, I wonder which country I’m in.

Aside from Macdonalds, there’s Starbucks, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Burger King, Subway.

TK Max is doing well.
And a Dress for Less has just opened up. I bet that’s Ross.

Then all the ethnic restaurants, hardly any German left.

Some languages, I don’t even know what they are.

I have to get a COVID test three days before my upcoming colonoscopy, so there are still a few inconveniences, and some stores are asking unvaccinated peole to wear masks, but nobody is standing at the doors asking fro proof.

I never knew they were a chain at all, until they were brought up here in some thread I can't recall now. I thought they were just five guys with a one of a kind joint.

Forum List

Back