CDZ Discussion on Pfizer Covid Vaccine

600,000 people have died from COVID.

I'll take my chances with 1/2,000,000 temporary paralysis.

People are really, really, really bad at math.
People really are bad at math.

For instance, the notion that 600k people have died from covid. Sensible people know this number is a lie.

Then let's start with the fact that if only 10% of the 600k people who have died of covid actually died of covid, that means that .000074% of the people will die from Covid.

That is 1.7 tenths of a percent of dying from Covid.

Far less than dying from the 'cure'.
People are also bad at history. Pfizer like most big pharma firms has a very long history of fines and criminal actions.

Would you take a jab from the Mafia or a Mexican drug cartel?
Pfizer's History of Crimes and Misdemeanors - Progressive Radio Network
Crimes of Covid Vaccine Maker Pfizer Documented
Pfizer - History of Pfizer, Products & Legal Claims
Pfizer Hit with Largest Criminal Fine in US History

Drug maker Pfizer, Inc. and one of its subsidiaries have agreed to pay $2.3 billion dollars to settle civil and criminal charges regarding its marketing of the drug Bextra. The criminal portion of the fine is the largest fine ever levied by the United States government for any matter. As part of the settlement, Pfizer pled guilty to felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for marketing the drug with the intent to deceive and mislead the public.

Unfortunately, these records don't seem to last long -- Eli Lilly set the previous record with its illegal Viva Zyprexa campaign just last January.

I have no idea how people can still trust these vaccine companies. It is like trusting a psycopathic liar who has killed people in the past. I think most people are just unaware and or don't want to be aware.
what I find friggin hilarious are those who hold up their vaccine cards like Santa Clause just gave them the present they always wanted. WTF?

Men and women my age at that? WTF

Last edited:
Be careful with the product. It works but is not fully verified or understood.

I actually don't think it works at all.
The evidence demonstrates clearly that it does.

Prove it then.
That's been long done.

So you assert. We are here to discuss different points of view. In any discussion, I think it's natural that it's up to those who make the assertions to provide the evidence of their assertions. Failing to do so damages the credibility of the person or people making the assertions.
You believe what you believe, and that is at odd with the experts.

That is a fact.
Yes believe only the experts, but only those approved of by the establishment. Those unapproved are fucking quacks.

Do you see a problem with this yet?

I have had both doses and no ill effects. The first caused absolutely no side effects, and the second one only made my arm slightly sorer afterwards, but that is only because of the relative skills of the people administering it.

I am happy to reveal as well, that my sixth finger on my right hand is coming along quite nicely.

I had the first Pfizer dose a week ago. No ill effects other than a slightly sore left arm about 8 hours after the shot that was gone the next morning. I am due for the second shot next week.

Not a big deal at all, although a third nipple is growing in nicely. :D

I have had both doses and no ill effects. The first caused absolutely no side effects, and the second one only made my arm slightly sorer afterwards, but that is only because of the relative skills of the people administering it.

I am happy to reveal as well, that my sixth finger on my right hand is coming along quite nicely.

I had the first Pfizer dose a week ago. No ill effects other than a slightly sore left arm about 8 hours after the shot that was gone the next morning. I am due for the second shot next week.

Not a big deal at all, although a third nipple is growing in nicely. :D
And I haven't had a vaccine, I have no sore arm, I have been wuhan free for over thirteen months. I'm glad you're cool with your decision and I respect your right to make it. Now respect ours.

Getting the virus shot is a gamble, I factored in the possibility that by getting the shot I would not infect anyone or become infected. That the possibility of killing this virus to save more lives & a return to more normal life was worth the risk. 2 shots zero problems.
The problem with that conclusion is it’s not accurate. There are plenty of people who got the vaccine and then got covid and some have died.

because none are 100% effective. howeverrrrrrrrr............ statistically speaking, very few actually got the disease AND most that have after vaccinated, their symptoms were milder & avoided hospitalization.

You have any evidence to support your assertions? I have a study showing that, far from helping, those who got the Pfizer vaccine were more likely to get Covid variants:

ummmm... every year we get a flu shot, based on the most prevalent strain(s) going around at the time.

virus' mutate. this is a brand spanking new one & the research is still evolving. tweeks & boosters will probably become the norm until/unless a cure happens.

You're missing the point- the study found that people who took the Pfizer vaccine were 8 times more likely to get a Covid 19 variant. Which means that far from helping defend against this variant, the Pfizer vaccine was actually making things worse.
Why? How many went to the hospital, how many intubated, how many died?

None?

Getting the virus shot is a gamble, I factored in the possibility that by getting the shot I would not infect anyone or become infected. That the possibility of killing this virus to save more lives & a return to more normal life was worth the risk. 2 shots zero problems.
The problem with that conclusion is it’s not accurate. There are plenty of people who got the vaccine and then got covid and some have died.

because none are 100% effective. howeverrrrrrrrr............ statistically speaking, very few actually got the disease AND most that have after vaccinated, their symptoms were milder & avoided hospitalization.

You have any evidence to support your assertions? I have a study showing that, far from helping, those who got the Pfizer vaccine were more likely to get Covid variants:

ummmm... every year we get a flu shot, based on the most prevalent strain(s) going around at the time.

virus' mutate. this is a brand spanking new one & the research is still evolving. tweeks & boosters will probably become the norm until/unless a cure happens.

You're missing the point- the study found that people who took the Pfizer vaccine were 8 times more likely to get a Covid 19 variant. Which means that far from helping defend against this variant, the Pfizer vaccine was actually making things worse.

None?
Do you work for big pharma?

I guess you’re cool with getting the covid after taking the jab, as long as you don’t go to hospital, get intubated, or die.

I am NOT going to be injected with anything, regardless of where it comes from or what it is.
damn straight
playtime you disagree that I’m not injecting myself? I’m not. How can you.... disagree I’m not?

because covid is now the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA, behind heart disease & cancer.

the first 2 won't transmit to me.

that's why.
There’s absolutely no evidence to support such nonsense. You dove into the koolaid I see! Still doesn’t answer you disagree I’m not injecting myself! Hahaha

I made a thread for the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine, figure would make sense to do one for Pfizer as well. So starting it off with some quotes from an article on a 33 year old woman:

A healthy 33-year-old woman in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, who asked to remain anonymous, experienced paralysis 12 hours after getting her first dose of the Pfizer COVID vaccine and is still hospitalized, WPXI-TV reported.

The Pennsylvania woman said she initially felt fine after being vaccinated, but woke up in the middle of the night with no feeling in her arms or legs.

“It was the scariest thing in the world to go to sleep completely fine (and walking), to wake up 1:30 in the morning and not be able to move at all,” the woman said. “I’m literally counting on my daughter to hand me my phone to call to get help.”

Paramedics rushed her to the hospital where she was later transferred to the Cleveland Clinic where doctors ran tests to figure out how and why she suffered paralysis. An MRI and spinal tap were clear and blood work all came back negative, ruling out any rare diseases or disorders.

“There is just nothing they can find wrong with me,” the woman told Channel 11. “No underlying conditions, I have nothing in my history and they are basically telling me, ‘You’re healthy and we can’t figure out why this is going on.’”

Although she has regained feeling and strength in her arms, she has no function from her lower chest down besides very slight movement in a few toes. The woman’s family confirmed with Channel 11 that her case was reported to Pfizer.

[snip]

In a statement provided to Channel 11 News, Pfizer’s director of global media relations said:

“We take adverse events that are potentially associated with our COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, very seriously. We closely monitor all such events and collect relevant information to share with global regulatory authorities. At this time, our ongoing review has not identified any safety signals with paralysis and the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine. To date, more than 2001 million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population.”

However, a search on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) for paralysis, including transverse myelitis, myelitis, paralysis and Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), yielded 151 total reports. Eighty-eight cases of paralysis-related disorders were reported with Pfizer, 62 with Moderna and 11 with Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J) vaccine.

Full article here:

Also thought I'd include links to 3 previous threads I made regarding the Pfizer Covid Vaccine for easy reference:

What makes you think that having a discussion about EVERY anecdotal medical event ASSOCIATED in time only to a vaccine, is gonna end any differently? Science aint built on anecdotes. This woman's symptoms have no medical linkage to a vaccine. The doctors can barely detect any measurements to MAKE A DIAGNOSIS..

So a healthy college football linebacker gets his 1st Chimiganga at Chipotle Grill and the next MORNING -- wakes up with severe tingling in his extremities.. PROVE that the Chimiganga is NOT the proximate CAUSE of that condition. It does not WORK THAT WAY... If it did, we'd have no over the counter drugs, no prescription drugs and witch doctors for medical advisors..

When you vaccinate MILLIONS of people, ALL - the adverse effects are reported. But the name "adverse effect" is misleading.. It should be "potential adverse effect".. It's why most prescript drugs carry so many "possible side effects".. Because in an abundance of zealous OVERPROTECTION, the FDA decides that EVERY adverse reaction must be disclosed. Even it there NO POSSIBLE connection to the drug..

Better to discuss WHY all of these anectdotal effects are USEFUL to science illiterate psuedo-celebs like RFK Jr. Because they want to believe that there are answers to autism and other mysterious diseases that are SIMPLE...

I just read a bit yesterday from RFK Jr, making an unrepentant spectacle of himself, claiming that mRNA vaccines "mutilate human DNA"... This is all you really need to know here. Because if provoking the human immune system to learn how to DESTROY a SPECIFIC foreign body to keep you well is "mutilation of human DNA" -- than you better not get a bee sting or get ringworm..

You get the same choice as I do, are you just warning about the possible negatives or are you actively trying to get people to not get vaccinated?

I am NOT going to be injected with anything, regardless of where it comes from or what it is.
damn straight
playtime you disagree that I’m not injecting myself? I’m not. How can you.... disagree I’m not?

because covid is now the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA, behind heart disease & cancer.

that's why.
There’s absolutely no evidence to support such nonsense. You dove into the koolaid I see! Still doesn’t answer you disagree I’m not injecting myself! Hahaha

COVID-19 Is Now the Third Leading Cause of Death in the ...
Home › article › covid-19...

Oct 8, 2020 — Scientific American is the essential guide to the most awe-inspiring advances in science and technology, explaining how they change our ...
[ scientific american ]
COVID-19 Reported as Third Leading Cause of Death in 2020 ...
https://ohsonline.com › articles › 2021/04/02 › covid19...

Federal health researchers report the study from the past year. By Shereen Hashem; Apr 02, 2021. Following heart disease and cancer, COVID-19 was officially ...

COVID-19 Was Third Leading Cause of Death in US in 2020 ...
https://consumer.healthday.com › covid-19-was-third-le...

Apr 1, 2021 — COVID-19 reported as underlying or contributing cause of death for 11.3 percent of deaths in 2020.

https://www.biospace.com › article › cdc-report-covid-...

Apr 1, 2021 — Several new reports, two by the U.S. CDC, describe just how severely COVID-19 has affected mortality figures in the U.S., and around the world ...

so far the research is showing that transmission isn't happening with vaccinated people. you getting a shot means you aren't a carrier. nobody should be subjected to your covid cooties.

I made a thread for the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine, figure would make sense to do one for Pfizer as well. So starting it off with some quotes from an article on a 33 year old woman:

A healthy 33-year-old woman in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, who asked to remain anonymous, experienced paralysis 12 hours after getting her first dose of the Pfizer COVID vaccine and is still hospitalized, WPXI-TV reported.

The Pennsylvania woman said she initially felt fine after being vaccinated, but woke up in the middle of the night with no feeling in her arms or legs.

“It was the scariest thing in the world to go to sleep completely fine (and walking), to wake up 1:30 in the morning and not be able to move at all,” the woman said. “I’m literally counting on my daughter to hand me my phone to call to get help.”

Paramedics rushed her to the hospital where she was later transferred to the Cleveland Clinic where doctors ran tests to figure out how and why she suffered paralysis. An MRI and spinal tap were clear and blood work all came back negative, ruling out any rare diseases or disorders.

“There is just nothing they can find wrong with me,” the woman told Channel 11. “No underlying conditions, I have nothing in my history and they are basically telling me, ‘You’re healthy and we can’t figure out why this is going on.’”

Although she has regained feeling and strength in her arms, she has no function from her lower chest down besides very slight movement in a few toes. The woman’s family confirmed with Channel 11 that her case was reported to Pfizer.

[snip]

In a statement provided to Channel 11 News, Pfizer’s director of global media relations said:

“We take adverse events that are potentially associated with our COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, very seriously. We closely monitor all such events and collect relevant information to share with global regulatory authorities. At this time, our ongoing review has not identified any safety signals with paralysis and the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine. To date, more than 2001 million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population.”

However, a search on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) for paralysis, including transverse myelitis, myelitis, paralysis and Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), yielded 151 total reports. Eighty-eight cases of paralysis-related disorders were reported with Pfizer, 62 with Moderna and 11 with Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J) vaccine.

Full article here:

Also thought I'd include links to 3 previous threads I made regarding the Pfizer Covid Vaccine for easy reference:

What makes you think that having a discussion about EVERY anecdotal medical event ASSOCIATED in time only to a vaccine, is gonna end any differently? Science aint built on anecdotes.

True. It's based on observations. One thing I've observed is that the moderation team has been closing and even removing threads I've made from view for reasons that can't even be discussed in public. Now -that- is a reason to stop discussing. It shows a clear lack of interest in a real debate.

[snip]

Full article here:

What makes you think that having a discussion about EVERY anecdotal medical event ASSOCIATED in time only to a vaccine, is gonna end any differently? Science aint built on anecdotes. This woman's symptoms have no medical linkage to a vaccine. The doctors can barely detect any measurements to MAKE A DIAGNOSIS..

So a healthy college football linebacker gets his 1st Chimiganga at Chipotle Grill and the next MORNING -- wakes up with severe tingling in his extremities.. PROVE that the Chimiganga is NOT the proximate CAUSE of that condition. It does not WORK THAT WAY... If it did, we'd have no over the counter drugs, no prescription drugs and witch doctors for medical advisors..

When you vaccinate MILLIONS of people, ALL - the adverse effects are reported. But the name "adverse effect" is misleading.. It should be "potential adverse effect".. It's why most prescript drugs carry so many "possible side effects".. Because in an abundance of zealous OVERPROTECTION, the FDA decides that EVERY adverse reaction must be disclosed. Even it there NO POSSIBLE connection to the drug..

Better to discuss WHY all of these anectdotal effects are USEFUL to science illiterate psuedo-celebs like RFK Jr. Because they want to believe that there are answers to autism and other mysterious diseases that are SIMPLE...

I just read a bit yesterday from RFK Jr, making an unrepentant spectacle of himself, claiming that mRNA vaccines "mutilate human DNA"... This is all you really need to know here. Because if provoking the human immune system to learn how to DESTROY a SPECIFIC foreign body to keep you well is "mutilation of human DNA" -- than you better not get a bee sting or get ringworm..
Well technically speaking, the pharmaceutical companies didn’t test against all probable medicines or medical conditions. Your entire post is ludicrous. It is the outlier, it is the most probable cause.

Wuhan is a virus that fizzled out, everyone knows it. Saving face is all that’s left and that’s now blowing up on the pharmaceutical industry. Hilarious

damn straight

that's why.

COVID-19 Is Now the Third Leading Cause of Death in the ...
Home › article › covid-19...

Oct 8, 2020 — Scientific American is the essential guide to the most awe-inspiring advances in science and technology, explaining how they change our ...
[ scientific american ]
COVID-19 Reported as Third Leading Cause of Death in 2020 ...
https://ohsonline.com › articles › 2021/04/02 › covid19...

Federal health researchers report the study from the past year. By Shereen Hashem; Apr 02, 2021. Following heart disease and cancer, COVID-19 was officially ...

COVID-19 Was Third Leading Cause of Death in US in 2020 ...
https://consumer.healthday.com › covid-19-was-third-le...

Apr 1, 2021 — COVID-19 reported as underlying or contributing cause of death for 11.3 percent of deaths in 2020.

https://www.biospace.com › article › cdc-report-covid-...

Apr 1, 2021 — Several new reports, two by the U.S. CDC, describe just how severely COVID-19 has affected mortality figures in the U.S., and around the world ...

so far the research is showing that transmission isn't happening with vaccinated people. you getting a shot means you aren't a carrier. nobody should be subjected to your covid cooties.
Of course you’d post that, you dove into the koolaid as I said. It just didn’t happen. Sorry, wear yourself out posting that garbage, it ain’t fact. You’re so entrapped, I feel sorry for you.

they could show you a blue color and tell you it’s yellow and you would believe them. That’s who you are. Hahaha

We have two sets of people,
one set wants every one to stay 6 feet apart or wear a mask & get the shots that Could be a cure that Could kill the virus.
The other set wants every one to be exposed so we gain heard immunity. because many more people just get a flu like reaction most don't die or get a extreme reaction so the ultimate deaths wont be that large...... That's a hell of a choice.

We have two sets of people,
one set wants every one to stay 6 feet apart or wear a mask & get the shots that Could be a cure that Could kill the virus.
The other set wants every one to be exposed so we gain heard immunity. because many more people just get a flu like reaction most don't die or get a extreme reaction so the ultimate deaths wont be that large...... That's a hell of a choice.
It’s been like that longer than you have been alive

None?

I guess you’re cool with getting the covid after taking the jab, as long as you don’t go to hospital, get intubated, or die.
One, I think anyone would take that over going to the hospital, being intubated, then dying.

Two, are you mental? Tell us how many were infected after being vaxxed.
You’re factually wrong. Healthy people don’t fear the flu

None?

One, I think anyone would take that over going to the hospital, being intubated, then dying.

Two, are you mental? Tell us how many were infected after being vaxxed.
No. I’ll take not getting the virus altogether. I’m healthy and I supplement my immune system. Throughout this pandemic I’ve not changed my lifestyle one bit. I’ve used airlines several times and traveled several thousand miles in my motorhome visiting multiple states.

As to your question, I’ve no idea how many have infected after being vaxxed. If it’s 10% are you comfortable with that? 20%? 30%?

Forum List

Back