CDZ Discussion on Pfizer Covid Vaccine

The whole virus deal was mishandled,(my opinion). There are few absolutes in life. many have died, Wanted to be part of the solution not part of the problem,. My personal choice.

I think it helps to look at the very foundation of this fraud and coverup and that is a virus itself. I think if more people learn about what a virus really is, then people would less likely except a vaccine.

Virus literally means poison

The idea of the virus as a protein poison was scientifically disproven and quietly abandoned in 1951. In order to test the assumption and assertion of toxin-viruses and to be allowed to claim them as scientific, two control experiments were conducted: 1. Healthy tissue was exposed to decomposition and not just tissue supposedly damaged by viruses. It was found that the proteins produced by the decomposition of healthy are the same as those produced by the decomposition of "virus-damaged" tissue. This refuted the virus assumption. 2. The protein toxin-virus assumption was additionally disproven by the fact that in the electron microscope of "virus diseased" humans, animals and their fluids the scientists could never find and photograph anything else than in healthy humans. This means that medical virology disproved itself.

Hence since 1952 another idea had to be invented: The idea that viruses are a collection of dangerous genes. The virologists who claim that viruses cause illness refer centrally to a single publication with which they justify what they do and pass it off as scientific. The authors. who published these considerations on June 1, 1954, have explicitly described their observations as speculations that have been refuted in themselves and that will only be verified in the future. To this day, the future verification has never taken place, because the first author of this study, Prof. John Franklin Enders, was awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine on December 10, 1954. The new genetic virology from 1952 onward had two central basic principles: viruses that cause disease are in principle structured like phages and they would be created when cells die in the test tube after supposedly infected sample material is added to them.

Enders, his colleagues and all virologists overlooked that the death of the cells in the laboratory is not caused by a virus, but because the cells are unintentionally and unnoticed, but systematically, killed in the laboratory by poisoning with cell-toxic antibiotics, by extreme starvation by means of withdrawal of the nutrient solution and by the addition of decomposing proteins, which release toxic matabolic products.

Components from such cells dying in the laboratory are still today mentally combined to a virus and presented as reality.

The theory of disease-causing viruses is as simple as this.

Virologists have never isolated a complete genetic strand of a virus and displayed it directly, in its entire length.

Instead scientists isolate typical genetic sequences released by dying cells and tissues. These generally short genetic sequences, components of human metabolic processes, are the foundation of the subsequent laboratory work.

They always use very short pieces of nucleic acids, whose sequence consists of four molecules to determine them and call them sequences. From a multitude of millions of such specific, very short sequences, virologists mentally assemble a fictitious long genome strand with the help of complex computational and statistical methods.

These constructed RNA or DNA strands are then claimed to be real viral strands. However, such a complete strand never appears in reality and in scientific literature as a whole, although the simplest standard techniques have long been available to determine the length and composition of nucleic acids simply and directly.

Virologists argue that the constructed genome is from a virus because the alignment/gene sequencing was done with another, given viral genome.

This argument of the virologists can be easily refute by the fact that all templates with which new genetic material strands were generated theoretically/computationally were themselves generated theoretically/computationally and do not originate from a virus.

got my 2nd shot of the pfizer vaccine on april 3 & i can't wait to see people being turned away if they aren't vaccinated.

1619073656434.png

The whole virus deal was mishandled,(my opinion). There are few absolutes in life. many have died, Wanted to be part of the solution not part of the problem,. My personal choice.

I think it helps to look at the very foundation of this fraud and coverup and that is a virus itself. I think if more people learn about what a virus really is, then people would less likely except a vaccine.

Virus literally means poison

The idea of the virus as a protein poison was scientifically disproven and quietly abandoned in 1951
. In order to test the assumption and assertion of toxin-viruses and to be allowed to claim them as scientific, two control experiments were conducted: 1. Healthy tissue was exposed to decomposition and not just tissue supposedly damaged by viruses. It was found that the proteins produced by the decomposition of healthy are the same as those produced by the decomposition of "virus-damaged" tissue. This refuted the virus assumption. 2. The protein toxin-virus assumption was additionally disproven by the fact that in the electron microscope of "virus diseased" humans, animals and their fluids the scientists could never find and photograph anything else than in healthy humans. This means that medical virology disproved itself.

Hence since 1952 another idea had to be invented: The idea that viruses are a collection of dangerous genes. The virologists who claim that viruses cause illness refer centrally to a single publication with which they justify what they do and pass it off as scientific. The authors. who published these considerations on June 1, 1954, have explicitly described their observations as speculations that have been refuted in themselves and that will only be verified in the future. To this day, the future verification has never taken place, because the first author of this study, Prof. John Franklin Enders, was awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine on December 10, 1954. The new genetic virology from 1952 onward had two central basic principles: viruses that cause disease are in principle structured like phages and they would be created when cells die in the test tube after supposedly infected sample material is added to them.

Enders, his colleagues and all virologists overlooked that the death of the cells in the laboratory is not caused by a virus, but because the cells are unintentionally and unnoticed, but systematically, killed in the laboratory by poisoning with cell-toxic antibiotics, by extreme starvation by means of withdrawal of the nutrient solution and by the addition of decomposing proteins, which release toxic matabolic products.

Components from such cells dying in the laboratory are still today mentally combined to a virus and presented as reality.

The theory of disease-causing viruses is as simple as this.

Virologists have never isolated a complete genetic strand of a virus and displayed it directly, in its entire length.

Instead scientists isolate typical genetic sequences released by dying cells and tissues. These generally short genetic sequences, components of human metabolic processes, are the foundation of the subsequent laboratory work.

They always use very short pieces of nucleic acids, whose sequence consists of four molecules to determine them and call them sequences. From a multitude of millions of such specific, very short sequences, virologists mentally assemble a fictitious long genome strand with the help of complex computational and statistical methods.

These constructed RNA or DNA strands are then claimed to be real viral strands. However, such a complete strand never appears in reality and in scientific literature as a whole, although the simplest standard techniques have long been available to determine the length and composition of nucleic acids simply and directly.

Virologists argue that the constructed genome is from a virus because the alignment/gene sequencing was done with another, given viral genome.

This argument of the virologists can be easily refute by the fact that all templates with which new genetic material strands were generated theoretically/computationally were themselves generated theoretically/computationally and do not originate from a virus.

Read what you wrote here, only started the video. I find this interesting. I have been reading about this theory that viruses don't actually exist for a while now. This can work, so long as something else is causing Covid like symptoms. What unique symptoms am I talking about? Doctor Cameron Kyle-Sidell is the one who clued me in to these new symptoms. For an article on what he found, see here:

Assuming that a new virus (or indeed any virus, if the theory that viruses don't really exist is true) isn't responsible, the only tentative explanation I've been able to come up with is that the new 5G cell phone frequencies are responsible. Interestingly, just before Covid 19 hit in force back at the start of 2020, I went down to Mexico for a month and read a book on EMF radiation called The Invisible Rainbow. The book focused a fair amount of time on radio frequencies used by cell phones, including 5G. It suggested that the flu was caused by radio frequencies and also explained how 5G frequencies, particularly those in the microwave range, would be different than previous ones. I've even seen charts showing where 5G has been installed side by side with charts of where Covid 19 has hit, and there does seem to be a correlation. As many have said, correlation is not causation, but it certainly -could- be.

600,000 people have died from COVID.

I'll take my chances with 1/2,000,000 temporary paralysis.

People are really, really, really bad at math.
People really are bad at math.

For instance, the notion that 600k people have died from covid. Sensible people know this number is a lie.

Then let's start with the fact that if only 10% of the 600k people who have died of covid actually died of covid, that means that .000074% of the people will die from Covid.

That is 1.7 tenths of a percent of dying from Covid.

Far less than dying from the 'cure'.
People are also bad at history. Pfizer like most big pharma firms has a very long history of fines and criminal actions.

Would you take a jab from the Mafia or a Mexican drug cartel?
Pfizer's History of Crimes and Misdemeanors - Progressive Radio Network
Crimes of Covid Vaccine Maker Pfizer Documented
Pfizer - History of Pfizer, Products & Legal Claims
Pfizer Hit with Largest Criminal Fine in US History

Drug maker Pfizer, Inc. and one of its subsidiaries have agreed to pay $2.3 billion dollars to settle civil and criminal charges regarding its marketing of the drug Bextra. The criminal portion of the fine is the largest fine ever levied by the United States government for any matter. As part of the settlement, Pfizer pled guilty to felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for marketing the drug with the intent to deceive and mislead the public.

Unfortunately, these records don't seem to last long -- Eli Lilly set the previous record with its illegal Viva Zyprexa campaign just last January.

I have no idea how people can still trust these vaccine companies. It is like trusting a psycopathic liar who has killed people in the past. I think most people are just unaware and or don't want to be aware.
Yes. It’s sad that so many people are sheep. They want to be told what to do.

What’s really hilarious are the sheep telling those of us unwilling to take a fake vaccine from a criminal entity, that we’re crazy.

The power of the media, big pharma, and the government (Axis of Evil) to deceive should never be underestimated.

I totally agree and that is the truth gipper.

Yes, somehow we are the crazy ones for actually doing research and looking into these things. The Axis of Evil sure have convinced the sheeple to live in an upsidedown world and they are trying to drag us down with them.

Will they make it mandatory to get a jab?

Before you enter the pub, or board a plane?

hopefully.

For instance, the notion that 600k people have died from covid. Sensible people know this number is a lie.

Then let's start with the fact that if only 10% of the 600k people who have died of covid actually died of covid, that means that .000074% of the people will die from Covid.

People are also bad at history. Pfizer like most big pharma firms has a very long history of fines and criminal actions.

Drug maker Pfizer, Inc. and one of its subsidiaries have agreed to pay $2.3 billion dollars to settle civil and criminal charges regarding its marketing of the drug Bextra. The criminal portion of the fine is the largest fine ever levied by the United States government for any matter. As part of the settlement, Pfizer pled guilty to felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for marketing the drug with the intent to deceive and mislead the public.

Unfortunately, these records don't seem to last long -- Eli Lilly set the previous record with its illegal Viva Zyprexa campaign just last January.

I have no idea how people can still trust these vaccine companies. It is like trusting a psycopathic liar who has killed people in the past. I think most people are just unaware and or don't want to be aware.

What’s really hilarious are the sheep telling those of us unwilling to take a fake vaccine from a criminal entity, that we’re crazy.

The power of the media, big pharma, and the government (Axis of Evil) to deceive should never be underestimated.

Please gipper, I am hopping to make the Clean Debate Zone one where we don't insult each other with base insults. As I mentioned to Thoth, my father is generally a very intelligent man, but when it comes to vaccines, not so much. He's taken the first dose of one of the 2 dose Covid vaccines and is set to take his second. I'm trying to persuade him otherwise, not sure if I'll succeed. But what I do know is that he definitely didn't like my brother calling him a sheep. I'm thinking along the lines of my signature- we can't beat them over the head with the truth, we have to entice them to come look at the evidence we've seen.

did it occur to you that NOT getting the vaccine makes y'all, sheeple?

Getting the virus shot is a gamble, I factored in the possibility that by getting the shot I would not infect anyone or become infected. That the possibility of killing this virus to save more lives & a return to more normal life was worth the risk. 2 shots zero problems.
So, how did that work out for you? You've had the shots. Have you managed to return to a normal life? Or are you still obeying a government that says "get the shots, but continue to mask and social distance" because, you know. The shots work.

because we need to get the vaccinated population up to at least 70% b4 the masses protect the unvaccinated 'community' from CONtinuelly spreading their covid cooties. masks protect the wearer to a degree, but it's more protection for the people around the wearer.

Please gipper, I am hopping to make the Clean Debate Zone one where we don't insult each other with base insults. As I mentioned to Thoth, my father is generally a very intelligent man, but when it comes to vaccines, not so much. He's taken the first dose of one of the 2 dose Covid vaccines and is set to take his second. I'm trying to persuade him otherwise, not sure if I'll succeed. But what I do know is that he definitely didn't like my brother calling him a sheep. I'm thinking along the lines of my signature- we can't beat them over the head with the truth, we have to entice them to come look at the evidence we've seen.

Playtime's post is a perfect example of why we shouldn't be using insulting words like "sheeple" here. The focus on the evidence is gone, replaced by what amounts to flaming each other.

Getting the virus shot is a gamble, I factored in the possibility that by getting the shot I would not infect anyone or become infected. That the possibility of killing this virus to save more lives & a return to more normal life was worth the risk. 2 shots zero problems.
So, how did that work out for you? You've had the shots. Have you managed to return to a normal life? Or are you still obeying a government that says "get the shots, but continue to mask and social distance" because, you know. The shots work.

because we need to get the vaccinated population up to at least 70% b4 the masses protect the unvaccinated 'community' from CONtinuelly spreading their covid cooties. masks protect the wearer to a degree, but it's more protection for the people around the wearer.

Even the vaccine manufacturers don't claim that the Covid vaccines protect against infection by the alleged Cov 2 virus. I think that's the main reason that those who are vaccinated have to keep on wearing the mask. There's also evidence that getting vaccinated actually makes you more likely to get Covid 19 "variants":

I don’t think you understand the meaning. Lol. You do as you’re told by the establishment. That makes you a little lamb. Those who oppose the establishment are brave courageous warriors. See the difference?

The problem with that conclusion is it’s not accurate. There are plenty of people who got the vaccine and then got covid and some have died.

because none are 100% effective. howeverrrrrrrrr............ statistically speaking, very few actually got the disease AND most that have after vaccinated, their symptoms were milder & avoided hospitalization.

& how many have died without vaccination? either because it wasn't available yet, or they refused to get a shot?

Screenshot_2021-04-22 covid deaths USA - Google Search.png

I don’t think you understand the meaning. Lol. You do as you’re told by the establishment. That makes you a little lamb. Those who oppose the establishment are brave courageous warriors. See the difference?

gipper, we're again straying from the evidence. I think we have to stop focusing on insulting terms like 'sheep', 'sheeple' and 'lamb' and just focus on the evidence.

The problem with that conclusion is it’s not accurate. There are plenty of people who got the vaccine and then got covid and some have died.

because none are 100% effective. howeverrrrrrrrr............ statistically speaking, very few actually got the disease AND most that have after vaccinated, their symptoms were milder & avoided hospitalization.

You have any evidence to support your assertions? I have a study showing that, far from helping, those who got the Pfizer vaccine were more likely to get Covid variants:

Be careful with the product. It works but is not fully verified or understood.

Dark wind, It took me a while to realize that everyone has to make there own choice, I was angry for a while that those who would not mask in grocery stores or stay 6 feet away from me did not care if they endangered my old life. I looked at all the information & then made my decision on the fact that All HOSPITALS were requiring masks & went with the majority of doctors & medical personal opinion. MY choice.
I support that and always have. That has been My entire stance since the outbreak.

There is no law that says you can't wear a mask. If that is what makes you feel safe, then knock yourself out.

Just don't say that My not wearing a mask means I don't care about someone else's health. It simply means I think I am being lied to and that lie is being used to curtail My liberties.

Bottom line. I do NOT trust our Government and I absolutely do not trust the polticial parties.

your liberties?

lol .... since you think your ' liberties ' to not infect someone else by not masking doesn't end at the tip of your nose, then MY liberties to NOT get sick by the willful ignorance of others is just as important.

if a woman can give birth whilst masking up, *you* can do the same at the grocery store.

No one has a 'right' to put others at risk of infection.

Sorry, guys, but the Constitution does not imply that at all.

Forum List

Back