CDZ Discussion on Pfizer Covid Vaccine

600,000 people have died from COVID.

I'll take my chances with 1/2,000,000 temporary paralysis.

People are really, really, really bad at math.
People really are bad at math.

For instance, the notion that 600k people have died from covid. Sensible people know this number is a lie.

Then let's start with the fact that if only 10% of the 600k people who have died of covid actually died of covid, that means that .000074% of the people will die from Covid.

That is 1.7 tenths of a percent of dying from Covid.

Far less than dying from the 'cure'.
People are also bad at history. Pfizer like most big pharma firms has a very long history of fines and criminal actions.

Would you take a jab from the Mafia or a Mexican drug cartel?
Pfizer's History of Crimes and Misdemeanors - Progressive Radio Network
Crimes of Covid Vaccine Maker Pfizer Documented
Pfizer - History of Pfizer, Products & Legal Claims
Pfizer Hit with Largest Criminal Fine in US History

Drug maker Pfizer, Inc. and one of its subsidiaries have agreed to pay $2.3 billion dollars to settle civil and criminal charges regarding its marketing of the drug Bextra. The criminal portion of the fine is the largest fine ever levied by the United States government for any matter. As part of the settlement, Pfizer pled guilty to felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for marketing the drug with the intent to deceive and mislead the public.

Unfortunately, these records don't seem to last long -- Eli Lilly set the previous record with its illegal Viva Zyprexa campaign just last January.

I have no idea how people can still trust these vaccine companies. It is like trusting a psycopathic liar who has killed people in the past. I think most people are just unaware and or don't want to be aware.
Yes. It’s sad that so many people are sheep. They want to be told what to do.

What’s really hilarious are the sheep telling those of us unwilling to take a fake vaccine from a criminal entity, that we’re crazy.

The power of the media, big pharma, and the government (Axis of Evil) to deceive should never be underestimated.

I totally agree and that is the truth gipper.

Yes, somehow we are the crazy ones for actually doing research and looking into these things. The Axis of Evil sure have convinced the sheeple to live in an upsidedown world and they are trying to drag us down with them.

Will they make it mandatory to get a jab?

Before you enter the pub, or board a plane?

For instance, the notion that 600k people have died from covid. Sensible people know this number is a lie.

Then let's start with the fact that if only 10% of the 600k people who have died of covid actually died of covid, that means that .000074% of the people will die from Covid.

People are also bad at history. Pfizer like most big pharma firms has a very long history of fines and criminal actions.

Drug maker Pfizer, Inc. and one of its subsidiaries have agreed to pay $2.3 billion dollars to settle civil and criminal charges regarding its marketing of the drug Bextra. The criminal portion of the fine is the largest fine ever levied by the United States government for any matter. As part of the settlement, Pfizer pled guilty to felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for marketing the drug with the intent to deceive and mislead the public.

Unfortunately, these records don't seem to last long -- Eli Lilly set the previous record with its illegal Viva Zyprexa campaign just last January.

I have no idea how people can still trust these vaccine companies. It is like trusting a psycopathic liar who has killed people in the past. I think most people are just unaware and or don't want to be aware.

What’s really hilarious are the sheep telling those of us unwilling to take a fake vaccine from a criminal entity, that we’re crazy.

The power of the media, big pharma, and the government (Axis of Evil) to deceive should never be underestimated.

Yes, somehow we are the crazy ones for actually doing research and looking into these things. The Axis of Evil sure have convinced the sheeple to live in an upsidedown world and they are trying to drag us down with them.

The medical cartel and globalists are trying to. No doubt about that one. There is a lot of push back on it, so we have to continue to push back on it anyway we can.

I am NOT going to be injected with anything, regardless of where it comes from or what it is.

I will be passing on the injection also. I will leave it for the sheeple.

Please Thoth, no base insults here. As an aside, my father is generally a very intelligent man, but, well, when it comes to vaccines... suffice to say, he's taken the first dose of one of the 2 dose vaccines and so far seems set to taking his second. He did not appreciate my brother calling him a sheep. I am trying to get him to look at an article from Dr. Doug Corrigan- I tend to call him on Sunday, will see if he's done it.

Please gipper, I am hopping to make the Clean Debate Zone one where we don't insult each other with base insults. As I mentioned to Thoth, my father is generally a very intelligent man, but when it comes to vaccines, not so much. He's taken the first dose of one of the 2 dose Covid vaccines and is set to take his second. I'm trying to persuade him otherwise, not sure if I'll succeed. But what I do know is that he definitely didn't like my brother calling him a sheep. I'm thinking along the lines of my signature- we can't beat them over the head with the truth, we have to entice them to come look at the evidence we've seen.

The medical cartel and globalists are trying to. No doubt about that one. There is a lot of push back on it, so we have to continue to push back on it anyway we can.

I think the best we can do is try to reason with those who think that things like this are bad. I think Dr. Doug Corrigan's findings are definitely big- if more people could seriously look at them, we may make good progress I think.

I made a thread for the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine, figure would make sense to do one for Pfizer as well. So starting it off with some quotes from an article on a 33 year old woman:

A healthy 33-year-old woman in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, who asked to remain anonymous, experienced paralysis 12 hours after getting her first dose of the Pfizer COVID vaccine and is still hospitalized, WPXI-TV reported.

The Pennsylvania woman said she initially felt fine after being vaccinated, but woke up in the middle of the night with no feeling in her arms or legs.

“It was the scariest thing in the world to go to sleep completely fine (and walking), to wake up 1:30 in the morning and not be able to move at all,” the woman said. “I’m literally counting on my daughter to hand me my phone to call to get help.”

Paramedics rushed her to the hospital where she was later transferred to the Cleveland Clinic where doctors ran tests to figure out how and why she suffered paralysis. An MRI and spinal tap were clear and blood work all came back negative, ruling out any rare diseases or disorders.

“There is just nothing they can find wrong with me,” the woman told Channel 11. “No underlying conditions, I have nothing in my history and they are basically telling me, ‘You’re healthy and we can’t figure out why this is going on.’”

Although she has regained feeling and strength in her arms, she has no function from her lower chest down besides very slight movement in a few toes. The woman’s family confirmed with Channel 11 that her case was reported to Pfizer.

[snip]

In a statement provided to Channel 11 News, Pfizer’s director of global media relations said:

“We take adverse events that are potentially associated with our COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, very seriously. We closely monitor all such events and collect relevant information to share with global regulatory authorities. At this time, our ongoing review has not identified any safety signals with paralysis and the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine. To date, more than 2001 million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population.”

However, a search on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) for paralysis, including transverse myelitis, myelitis, paralysis and Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), yielded 151 total reports. Eighty-eight cases of paralysis-related disorders were reported with Pfizer, 62 with Moderna and 11 with Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J) vaccine.

Full article here:

Also thought I'd include links to 3 previous threads I made regarding the Pfizer Covid Vaccine for easy reference:

Got both shots. No side effects at all. Everyone that got both their shots I work with and live around. No problems.

If you’re a normal person, with a normal mentality, you will have no problem.

Please gipper, I am hopping to make the Clean Debate Zone one where we don't insult each other with base insults. As I mentioned to Thoth, my father is generally a very intelligent man, but when it comes to vaccines, not so much. He's taken the first dose of one of the 2 dose Covid vaccines and is set to take his second. I'm trying to persuade him otherwise, not sure if I'll succeed. But what I do know is that he definitely didn't like my brother calling him a sheep. I'm thinking along the lines of my signature- we can't beat them over the head with the truth, we have to entice them to come look at the evidence we've seen.
Well...in my defense, I didn’t directly insult a poster by name.

No one knows the long term effects of these vaccines, since no long term trials were completed. This alone should dissuade people, let alone all the reports of harm caused by the vaccines, their ineffectiveness against the virus, and the criminal history of the vaccine companies.

I made a thread for the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine, figure would make sense to do one for Pfizer as well. So starting it off with some quotes from an article on a 33 year old woman:

A healthy 33-year-old woman in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, who asked to remain anonymous, experienced paralysis 12 hours after getting her first dose of the Pfizer COVID vaccine and is still hospitalized, WPXI-TV reported.

The Pennsylvania woman said she initially felt fine after being vaccinated, but woke up in the middle of the night with no feeling in her arms or legs.

“It was the scariest thing in the world to go to sleep completely fine (and walking), to wake up 1:30 in the morning and not be able to move at all,” the woman said. “I’m literally counting on my daughter to hand me my phone to call to get help.”

Paramedics rushed her to the hospital where she was later transferred to the Cleveland Clinic where doctors ran tests to figure out how and why she suffered paralysis. An MRI and spinal tap were clear and blood work all came back negative, ruling out any rare diseases or disorders.

“There is just nothing they can find wrong with me,” the woman told Channel 11. “No underlying conditions, I have nothing in my history and they are basically telling me, ‘You’re healthy and we can’t figure out why this is going on.’”

Although she has regained feeling and strength in her arms, she has no function from her lower chest down besides very slight movement in a few toes. The woman’s family confirmed with Channel 11 that her case was reported to Pfizer.

[snip]

In a statement provided to Channel 11 News, Pfizer’s director of global media relations said:

“We take adverse events that are potentially associated with our COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, very seriously. We closely monitor all such events and collect relevant information to share with global regulatory authorities. At this time, our ongoing review has not identified any safety signals with paralysis and the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine. To date, more than 2001 million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population.”

However, a search on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) for paralysis, including transverse myelitis, myelitis, paralysis and Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), yielded 151 total reports. Eighty-eight cases of paralysis-related disorders were reported with Pfizer, 62 with Moderna and 11 with Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J) vaccine.

Full article here:

Also thought I'd include links to 3 previous threads I made regarding the Pfizer Covid Vaccine for easy reference:

Got both shots. No side effects at all. Everyone that got both their shots I work with and live around. No problems.

If you’re a normal person, with a normal mentality, you will have no problem.

Completely untrue, which you would know had you read the thread regarding the doctor above.

True, but I think we can do better still :)

No one knows the long term effects of these vaccines, since no long term trials were completed. This alone should dissuade people, let alone all the reports of harm caused by the vaccines, their ineffectiveness against the virus, and the criminal history of the vaccine companies.

I agree. But some people have a hard time distrusting authority figures.

True, but I think we can do better still :)

I agree. But some people have a hard time distrusting authority figures.
That’s funny because I have a problem trusting authority figures. Particularly those who have a long history of lying, cheating, and killing.

Getting the virus shot is a gamble, I factored in the possibility that by getting the shot I would not infect anyone or become infected. That the possibility of killing this virus to save more lives & a return to more normal life was worth the risk. 2 shots zero problems.

Getting the virus shot is a gamble, I factored in the possibility that by getting the shot I would not infect anyone or become infected. That the possibility of killing this virus to save more lives & a return to more normal life was worth the risk. 2 shots zero problems.
So, how did that work out for you? You've had the shots. Have you managed to return to a normal life? Or are you still obeying a government that says "get the shots, but continue to mask and social distance" because, you know. The shots work.

The problem with that conclusion is it’s not accurate. There are plenty of people who got the vaccine and then got covid and some have died.

So, how did that work out for you? You've had the shots. Have you managed to return to a normal life? Or are you still obeying a government that says "get the shots, but continue to mask and social distance" because, you know. The shots work.
Dark wind, It took me a while to realize that everyone has to make there own choice, I was angry for a while that those who would not mask in grocery stores or stay 6 feet away from me did not care if they endangered my old life. I looked at all the information & then made my decision on the fact that All HOSPITALS were requiring masks & went with the majority of doctors & medical personal opinion. MY choice.

Dark wind, It took me a while to realize that everyone has to make there own choice, I was angry for a while that those who would not mask in grocery stores or stay 6 feet away from me did not care if they endangered my old life. I looked at all the information & then made my decision on the fact that All HOSPITALS were requiring masks & went with the majority of doctors & medical personal opinion. MY choice.
I support that and always have. That has been My entire stance since the outbreak.

There is no law that says you can't wear a mask. If that is what makes you feel safe, then knock yourself out.

Just don't say that My not wearing a mask means I don't care about someone else's health. It simply means I think I am being lied to and that lie is being used to curtail My liberties.

Bottom line. I do NOT trust our Government and I absolutely do not trust the polticial parties.

The whole virus deal was mishandled,(my opinion). There are few absolutes in life. many have died, Wanted to be part of the solution not part of the problem,. My personal choice.

I thought I'd create a new thread on the merits of wearing masks just in case anyone here would like to discuss this in the Clean Debate Zone. My thread is here:

got my 2nd shot of the pfizer vaccine on april 3 & i can't wait to see people being turned away if they aren't vaccinated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back