CDZ Discussion on Pfizer Covid Vaccine

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
I made a thread for the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine, figure would make sense to do one for Pfizer as well. So starting it off with some quotes from an article on a 33 year old woman:

A healthy 33-year-old woman in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, who asked to remain anonymous, experienced paralysis 12 hours after getting her first dose of the Pfizer COVID vaccine and is still hospitalized, WPXI-TV reported.

The Pennsylvania woman said she initially felt fine after being vaccinated, but woke up in the middle of the night with no feeling in her arms or legs.

“It was the scariest thing in the world to go to sleep completely fine (and walking), to wake up 1:30 in the morning and not be able to move at all,” the woman said. “I’m literally counting on my daughter to hand me my phone to call to get help.”

Paramedics rushed her to the hospital where she was later transferred to the Cleveland Clinic where doctors ran tests to figure out how and why she suffered paralysis. An MRI and spinal tap were clear and blood work all came back negative, ruling out any rare diseases or disorders.

“There is just nothing they can find wrong with me,” the woman told Channel 11. “No underlying conditions, I have nothing in my history and they are basically telling me, ‘You’re healthy and we can’t figure out why this is going on.’”

Although she has regained feeling and strength in her arms, she has no function from her lower chest down besides very slight movement in a few toes. The woman’s family confirmed with Channel 11 that her case was reported to Pfizer.

[snip]

In a statement provided to Channel 11 News, Pfizer’s director of global media relations said:

“We take adverse events that are potentially associated with our COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, very seriously. We closely monitor all such events and collect relevant information to share with global regulatory authorities. At this time, our ongoing review has not identified any safety signals with paralysis and the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine. To date, more than 2001 million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population.”

However, a search on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) for paralysis, including transverse myelitis, myelitis, paralysis and Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), yielded 151 total reports. Eighty-eight cases of paralysis-related disorders were reported with Pfizer, 62 with Moderna and 11 with Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J) vaccine.

Full article here:

Also thought I'd include links to 3 previous threads I made regarding the Pfizer Covid Vaccine for easy reference:

Last edited:
I have had both doses and no ill effects. The first caused absolutely no side effects, and the second one only made my arm slightly sorer afterwards, but that is only because of the relative skills of the people administering it.

I am happy to reveal as well, that my sixth finger on my right hand is coming along quite nicely.

600,000 people have died from COVID.

You sure about that? Might want to check out this thread I made:

WITH Covid... Not from.

I'll take my chances with 1/2,000,000 temporary paralysis.
I'll take my chances with the flu. Which is what it is for ME and 99% of the rest of the healthy population.

People are really, really, really bad at math.
Some people let others think for them to the point of intellectual insanity.

I have had both doses and no ill effects. The first caused absolutely no side effects, and the second one only made my arm slightly sorer afterwards, but that is only because of the relative skills of the people administering it.

Glad to hear it. If only the same could be said for the 2,600+ people who died after getting a Covid vaccine, or the 8,200+ people who suffered serious injuries.
For a Canadian, you seem all right by me.

I'm trying to figure out why I kinda like you and haven't quite nailed it yet. Keep posting.

Glad to hear it. If only the same could be said for the 2,600+ people who died after getting a Covid vaccine, or the 8,200+ people who suffered serious injuries.
For a Canadian, you seem all right by me.

I'm trying to figure out why I kinda like you and haven't quite nailed it yet. Keep posting.

Maybe it's because I try to be respectful with everyone I talk to even if they don't agree with me?

People really are bad at math.

For instance, the notion that 600k people have died from covid. Sensible people know this number is a lie.

Then let's start with the fact that if only 10% of the 600k people who have died of covid actually died of covid, that means that .000074% of the people will die from Covid.

That is 1.7 tenths of a percent of dying from Covid.

Far less than dying from the 'cure'.

What might be of some interest is the relationship between Pfizer and the FDA that President Trump revealed in an interview with Sean Hannity yesterday. That makes perfect sense especially considering how Pfizer and the FDA kept quiet about the new vaccine until 2 DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION. And as I posted a couple of days ago, There was a NE Journal of Medicine report on how Pfizer skewed the efficacy of their first dose by including subjects who were less than 2 weeks from their first injection. When those subjects were removed, the efficacy of the first dose went from 52% to 92%!!!!! Guess who wanted to sell lots more vaccine doses???

What might be of some interest is the relationship between Pfizer and the FDA that President Trump revealed in an interview with Sean Hannity yesterday. That makes perfect sense especially considering how Pfizer and the FDA kept quiet about the new vaccine until 2 DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION. And as I posted a couple of days ago, There was a NE Journal of Medicine report on how Pfizer skewed the efficacy of their first dose by including subjects who were less than 2 weeks from their first injection. When those subjects were removed, the efficacy of the first dose went from 52% to 92%!!!!! Guess who wanted to sell lots more vaccine doses???

But then why is Trump pushing the injections?

For instance, the notion that 600k people have died from covid. Sensible people know this number is a lie.

Then let's start with the fact that if only 10% of the 600k people who have died of covid actually died of covid, that means that .000074% of the people will die from Covid.

People are also bad at history. Pfizer like most big pharma firms has a very long history of fines and criminal actions.

Would you take a jab from the Mafia or a Mexican drug cartel?
Pfizer's History of Crimes and Misdemeanors - Progressive Radio Network
Crimes of Covid Vaccine Maker Pfizer Documented
Pfizer - History of Pfizer, Products & Legal Claims
Pfizer Hit with Largest Criminal Fine in US History

Drug maker Pfizer, Inc. and one of its subsidiaries have agreed to pay $2.3 billion dollars to settle civil and criminal charges regarding its marketing of the drug Bextra. The criminal portion of the fine is the largest fine ever levied by the United States government for any matter. As part of the settlement, Pfizer pled guilty to felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for marketing the drug with the intent to deceive and mislead the public.

Unfortunately, these records don't seem to last long -- Eli Lilly set the previous record with its illegal Viva Zyprexa campaign just last January.

People are also bad at history. Pfizer like most big pharma firms has a very long history of fines and criminal actions.

Drug maker Pfizer, Inc. and one of its subsidiaries have agreed to pay $2.3 billion dollars to settle civil and criminal charges regarding its marketing of the drug Bextra. The criminal portion of the fine is the largest fine ever levied by the United States government for any matter. As part of the settlement, Pfizer pled guilty to felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for marketing the drug with the intent to deceive and mislead the public.

Unfortunately, these records don't seem to last long -- Eli Lilly set the previous record with its illegal Viva Zyprexa campaign just last January.

I have no idea how people can still trust these vaccine companies. It is like trusting a psycopathic liar who has killed people in the past. I think most people are just unaware and or don't want to be aware.

I have no idea how people can still trust these vaccine companies. It is like trusting a psycopathic liar who has killed people in the past. I think most people are just unaware and or don't want to be aware.
Yes. It’s sad that so many people are sheep. They want to be told what to do.

What’s really hilarious are the sheep telling those of us unwilling to take a fake vaccine from a criminal entity, that we’re crazy.

The power of the media, big pharma, and the government (Axis of Evil) to deceive should never be underestimated.

Yes. It’s sad that so many people are sheep. They want to be told what to do.

What’s really hilarious are the sheep telling those of us unwilling to take a fake vaccine from a criminal entity, that we’re crazy.

The power of the media, big pharma, and the government (Axis of Evil) to deceive should never be underestimated.

I totally agree and that is the truth gipper.

Yes, somehow we are the crazy ones for actually doing research and looking into these things. The Axis of Evil sure have convinced the sheeple to live in an upsidedown world and they are trying to drag us down with them.

Forum List

Back