Discussion Of Dragons From House Of The Dragon

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
DFd3EvVXgAA2A4D.jpg

This is a good explanation of many of the Dragons in House Of The Dragon the HBO series:

House-of-the-Dragon-Cepkolik.jpg

Ah... the Good Ol Days....
Game of Thrones.... Walking Dead... Breaking Bad... Boardwalk Empire.. and more.

And now we have.... what?
We will watch this series, we are still not subscribed to HBO Max yet.
We like to switch between channels. Subscribing when we have a group of shows we want to watch - then subscribe, watch them all in a month or so. And then unsubscribe till we build again.

Huh.

I sort of lost track of all of this.

I don't pay for TEE VEE, I had that Netflix send away in the mail service for a while, so I was getting those episodes after they came to disc, they were terrific. I was a bit disappointed when the author prioritized the show over his writing.

1. A Game of Thrones (1996)
  2. A Clash of Kings (1998)
  3. A Storm of Swords (2000)
  4. A Feast for Crows (2005)
  5. A Dance with Dragons (2011)
  6. The Winds of Winter (forthcoming)
  7. A Dream of Spring (planned)
I mean c'mon, that was over a decade ago now? Let's just admit, he ain't never going to finish that project now.

:sigh2:

But I was interested to see, he has done other things, I did not know this. I was curious how these folks knew so much about this series, and what it is all based on. . .

I am working on a project right now, to read every single thing Kurt Vonnegut has ever written. It will probably take me into next year. After that, this might look like something I will be interested in.

There are so few shows I like nowadays… when GOT came out it was awesome and lasted that way until the last 2 seasons. These seasons were post book, so the 2 unimaginative writers didn’t have source material so they destroyed it.

But for the first few seasons GOT came me well engaged in a complex story.

HOD absolutely captured that magic and has produced a truly great first season. Each episode was very good. Loved the story and the characters. Last nights dragon season was the best CGI could get. Hooked on this show.

Forum List

Back