Discrimination is a fundamental human right.

You should learn proper English before tackling more complicated matters, I think.

images

Oh lookee here. It's another English major here to tell me bout learnin' the King's English and ta' keep my mouth shut. Here's an idea... Why don't you move back ta' England.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

That would be "about learning." :D Is "lookee" a word? I don't know, but it comes up on my spell checker as not being a word.

images

I see... Now you want to talk about sailing ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings. Otherwise if you wish to insist on correcting my spelling and grammar I'll hire you at $0.01 an hour which is all I'm willing to pay for obsessive compulsive grammar police.

*****CHUCKLE*****

He is right. Your argument is nothing but a silly strawman. Are you trying to convince people that the law only applies to Christian bakeries? Good lord, some of you people are just so stupid it amazes me.

images

I'm not attempting to convince people of anything. I'm only stating my stance on the issue as an independent. While you on the other hand appear only capable of attempting to berate and abuse me into accepting your point of view. Using that as a reference base I'll assume that my observations are correct and work at replacing any judges here in Iowa, since we elect them, that support your point of view.

*****CHUCKLE*****

That is because you keep declaring your ignorance on the topic. :) You have no "reference base."

images

As do you.

The moment the US government quits discriminating against all willing companions right to marry as they choose you might have a toe to stand on. Until then the judicial system is violating the 14th Amendment and the Civil Rights Act with their ruling and are a major disgrace in their own discrimination. Otherwise all their ruling is is a massive discrimination against other mature willing companions because at this juncture it's none of the governments business how other mature willing companions arrange a marriage.

*****CHUCKLE*****

;)

He is right. Your argument is nothing but a silly strawman. Are you trying to convince people that the law only applies to Christian bakeries? Good lord, some of you people are just so stupid it amazes me.

images

I'm not attempting to convince people of anything. I'm only stating my stance on the issue as an independent. While you on the other hand appear only capable of attempting to berate and abuse me into accepting your point of view. Using that as a reference base I'll assume that my observations are correct and work at replacing any judges here in Iowa, since we elect them, that support your point of view.

*****CHUCKLE*****

That is because you keep declaring your ignorance on the topic. :) You have no "reference base."

images

As do you.

The moment the US government quits discriminating against all willing companions right to marry as they choose you might have a toe to stand on. Until then the judicial system is violating the 14th Amendment and the Civil Rights Act with their ruling and are a major disgrace in their own discrimination. Otherwise all their ruling is is a massive discrimination against other mature willing companions because at this juncture it's none of the governments business how other mature willing companions arrange a marriage.

*****CHUCKLE*****

;)

Absolutely not. Marriage and how you conduct business are two entirely different things.

You should learn proper English before tackling more complicated matters, I think.

images

Oh lookee here. It's another English major here to tell me bout learnin' the King's English and ta' keep my mouth shut. Here's an idea... Why don't you move back ta' England.

*****CHUCKLE*****

That would be "about learning." :D Is "lookee" a word? I don't know, but it comes up on my spell checker as not being a word.

images

I see... Now you want to talk about sailing ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings. Otherwise if you wish to insist on correcting my spelling and grammar I'll hire you at $0.01 an hour which is all I'm willing to pay for obsessive compulsive grammar police.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I make way more than that editing reports at my job, thanks anyway. I'm just trying to be helpful. :)

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

As do you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

;)

Absolutely not. Marriage and how you conduct business are two entirely different things.

images

The courts allowing SSM and discriminating against all other mature willing companions came prior to the SSM couples having an issue with businesses. If you want their freedom to declare how their being discriminated on this issue then have the courts quit violating the Constitution and discriminating against other mature willing companions. Otherwise the courts, and you, are no better than the people you say are discriminating against you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

I make way more than that editing reports at my job, thanks anyway. I'm just trying to be helpful. :)

images

And I'm changing my stance about your special minority group being any better than the people they claim are discriminating against them. Especially when they start murdering people on live TV because of their beliefs.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back