Discovery+ just announced a new show called generation drag which follows 5 teen drag queens to document their drag journey as they their idenities.

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

The six-episode series follows the families of the drag queen kids as they prepare for a drag show specifically held for those between 8 and 18-years-old called Dragutante.

The children who participate in the event share the stage with an adult “professional” drag queen mentor.

A video from the 2018 Dragutante is posted on the event’s website.

One of the boys performs under the stage name “Ophelia Peaches,” and another boy named Noah is living as a transgender girl full-time.

The show’s Executive Producer, model and television personality Tyra Banks, expressed her “admiration” for the teens.

“They are bravely navigating coming into their own in a world that can be very challenging and not always accepting,” she said. “What is so beautiful is seeing their parents and siblings supporting them. These teens’ laser-focused tenacity inspires my team and me and we are honored to share their stories. I can’t wait for these popping personalities to show their fierceness to the world.”

The trailer for the show is being lambasted on Twitter.

Discovery+ also turned off the comments on the YouTube upload of the trailer, contrary to other videos on their channel.

This is getting widely known, as they come for your children mentally raping them and it’s unfair them.

The six-episode series follows the families of the drag queen kids as they prepare for a drag show specifically held for those between 8 and 18-years-old called Dragutante.

The children who participate in the event share the stage with an adult “professional” drag queen mentor.

One of the boys performs under the stage name “Ophelia Peaches,” and another boy named Noah is living as a transgender girl full-time.

The show’s Executive Producer, model and television personality Tyra Banks, expressed her “admiration” for the teens.

“They are bravely navigating coming into their own in a world that can be very challenging and not always accepting,” she said. “What is so beautiful is seeing their parents and siblings supporting them. These teens’ laser-focused tenacity inspires my team and me and we are honored to share their stories. I can’t wait for these popping personalities to show their fierceness to the world.”

Discovery+ also turned off the comments on the YouTube upload of the trailer, contrary to other videos on their channel.

This is getting widely known, as they come for your children mentally raping them and it’s unfair them.

Simple solution. Use either the channel switcher or the off switch.

With the wokeness at NetFlix and Disney -- Discovery+ is just another nail in coffin for streaming services. Cant tolerate being preached to constantly in EVERY production. Subscribers over 35 are leaving in droves.

Heresy.jpg

And that makes it all ok to do to children . Pathetic.

If you, as a parent, can't control that remote when your children are young then you shouldn't have children in the first place. You are refusing to accept your own responsibility for your own actions or inactions.

Another wave of cancelations incoming. ...uh boy

Back when I was younger those were the kids who got their ass beat in school.

I turned on Hulu couple of days and I saw this show was at the top as trending and Hulu recommended it to me.

At that moment I remembered Hulu is partially owned by Disney so I cancelled my Hulu subscription because I swore I'd do nothing that benefits Disney.

Fuck Discovery+ Shame on them. Only a gay pedo would watch this garbage. Hope they go bankrupt.

Give people the option on any channel to remove it for a reduction in the cost. Not difficult. But the suckers pay for others.
If the show doesn't garner viewership it will most likely be dropped. If it does garner viewer ship, America as we know it is gone.

Forum List

Back