Dire Warning!

He admitted the global economy was going to cause some of us to downsize our McMansions and holler about it the whole time,
Not obama’s McMansion. He supersized his share of the pie.

and not anyone who already had a large share

your man biden will sign any bad deal for American workers that the chinese place in front of him

More American workers would have gotten screwed.
Non-union workers, that is. The high-paid closed-shop labor unions in the U.S. were always in close fraternization with their Asian slaves and parts manufacturing industry, which they ruthlessly shut out of the U.S.

This is election is intriguing......

But I think we are ALL missing the Elephant in the room here.

If Biden gets into the WH, this will most certainly give China a HUGE boost.
In the grand scheme of things, I think we are witnessing a perfect storm in which things are aligning to propel China to a position of world dominance.

I think everything else is a sideshow......and the greatest impact on humanity is the rise of China and how this election and all that is happening is going to push China to a place that other nations may not be able to challenge or stop.

Donnie wasted four long years rage tweeting, playing the victim card, and eating hamberders while China was becoming a world leader in infrastructure and technology.
Lotta lost ground that needs to be made up, starting with infrastructure, rejoining Paris Agreement and cleaning up a ginormous mess he left in his wake.
So don't worry about China - Worry about the damage caused by a raging madman.

All Green Energy on the planet accounts for less than 1% of the total consumed energy.
Why do you feel focusing on irrelevant things is the best use of your time?

The Paris Climate Accord is nothing more than a means to interfere with America's energy independence.

You actually prefer $8.00 / gallon gasoline?
Well, this isn't surprising since you also voted for massive tax increases. (If you thought it would only be the rich, you've been had)

WRONG ^ :rolleyes-41:

In 2019, renewable energy sources accounted for about 11% of total U.S. energy consumption and about 17% of electricity generation.

YEP! You've been had !!!
Looks like you weren't told this....but electric vehicles depend on FOSSIL FUELS to be recharged

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back