Dinner tonight

BQ ribs and Asparagus soup with mushrooms, a few carrots, onions and some chestnut slices cooked all slow cooked in cream and butter.

BQ ribs and Asparagus soup with mushrooms, a few carrots, onions and some chestnut slices cooked all slow cooked in cream and butter.
I dont eat fungus but the rest sounds good

Tomorrow I'm making cheese ravioli lasagna. Ravioli instead of lasagna noodles.
Instead of red sauce I'm making alfredo. Instead of beef I'm using chicken. I'm also adding a couple layers of spinach.
I'm also adding sliced cherry tomatoes

Instead of red sauce I'm making alfredo. Instead of beef I'm using chicken. I'm also adding a couple layers of spinach.
Now that sounds yummy.

Now that sounds yummy.
I'm excited
Store bought chicken isn't my favorite but the dogs love it. I'm hoping to be able to get my own Banties and Silkies in the future to raise our own edible birds. To me home grown Banti and Silkie chickens taste is very similar to having Pheasant.

Now that sounds yummy.
I'm excited
Store bought chicken isn't my favorite but the dogs love it. I'm hoping to be able to get my own Banties and Silkies in the future to raise our own edible birds. To me home grown Banti and Silkie chickens taste is very similar to having Pheasant.
I have slaughtered and ate a few but never that kind.
I dont have any anymore but I want some more.
I want a couple goats too. I've always wanted to roast a whole goat :D

Now that sounds yummy.
I'm excited
I have slaughtered and ate a few but never that kind.
I dont have any anymore but I want some more.
I want a couple goats too. I've always wanted to roast a whole goat :D
I never cared for the taste of goat or sheep. On the sheep though a neighbor gave us some they had canned and it was good. They put a beef cube in each quart they canned. That may work for goat to I don't know. I don't care for deer meat either but Moose and Elk I think are yummy if taken care of properly in the kill and processing of them.

Homegrown Duck and Geese are yummy too if cooked on an open grill where the grease can drip off.

Tonight I'm having grilled chicken wrap .....with humus and eggplant and tabouli.....and all yummy lol.....all bought in the supermarket..... wrap and put in the oven for 20 minutes

total delish my friends! it's really yum :biggrin:

looks like this but is not mine

w2ZBf7u.jpg

I made Shepard's Shit.........

It's a modified Shepard's Pie where I use Tater Tots instead of mashed taters.

Forum List

Back