Dinner last night

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Salmon and zucchini!

Baked salmon, covered with black pepper, onions and lemon slices and cooked @ 400 degrees until done...yummy

Zucchini sliced and cooked in a little water until just tender, my daughter grubbed.

Hamburgers for the boy, who doesn't like salmon or zucchini....the burger is home grown and the BEST stuff!

Chocolate pudding for dessert.

I don't know what I'll fix tonight. I must think about it.

Had a couple of burgers myself. Nice thick juicy one's the wife made up and cooked until properly ready to be served. Layed between a couple of fresh buns, adorned with lettuce, tomato slices, onion slice, yellow mustard on one bun, mayo on the other. The beverage of choice was iced tea. Lays potato chips on the side. Yum. Yum. The movie watched while dining in the living room was equally supurb - Old Dogs. Nice evening at home.

Almost forgot... Half of a pint of O Neg blood for desert.

Last edited:
  • Banned
It wouldn't be a meal for you without the pint, I imagine....

I'm more of a cod fish sorta guy.. fried in butter.. a little lemon zest .. salt and pepper ... with home fries and a salad..

zucchini.. fried in butter&olive oil.. pepper while frying .. salt just before serving..

Last edited:
Had a couple of burgers myself. Nice thick juicy one's the wife made up and cooked until properly ready to be served. Layed between a couple of fresh buns, adorned with lettuce, tomato slices, onion slice, yellow mustard on one bun, mayo on the other. The beverage of choice was iced tea. Lays potato chips on the side. Yum. Yum. The movie watched while dining in the living room was equally supurb - Old Dogs. Nice evening at home.

Almost forgot... Half of a pint of O Neg blood for desert.

I'll need that back, thanks. :eusa_eh:

Tonight I fried in canola oil center cut pork chops seasoned with chipotle, onion and rubbed sage with fresh beans and baby carrots. For desert my wife had all natural chocolate ice cream and I had all natural vanilla bean ice cream with fresh strawberries.

I had fresh caught Crappie from my pond.
One of the most tasty fish in America.
Grilled or smoked slamon it awfully good too though.

Last night I made cedar plank coho salmon filets, a big tossed salad, and buttermilk biscuits.

Tonight, it's grilled pork chops, asparagus, and some dark bake sour dough.

Crappie is an excellent fish - and salmon just about anyway is fabulous. I could eat salmon nearly every day.

Canned Salmon sucks
Tuna is the only edible canned fish.

And fresh grilled Tuna steaks are scrumptious.

Last edited:

Crappie is an excellent fish - and salmon just about anyway is fabulous. I could eat salmon nearly every day.

I'm one of those few people who actually hate salmon. Now Louisiana blackened redfish or sea bass grilled with lemon, onion, seasoned salt, beer and butter. Absolute heaven!

Tonight is homemade chicken salad, rice and red beans, asparagus. It's 4:30pm and I am bloody starving right now. Can you hear my stomach growling?

Salmon and zucchini!

Baked salmon, covered with black pepper, onions and lemon slices and cooked @ 400 degrees until done...yummy

Zucchini sliced and cooked in a little water until just tender, my daughter grubbed.

Hamburgers for the boy, who doesn't like salmon or zucchini....the burger is home grown and the BEST stuff!

golly

you eat pretty good for someone who has had ALL OF HER RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY and is NOW ENSLAVED and in CHAINS!

This weekend, when Brother arrives, I will be doing a roasted chicken, stuffed with grapes, tarragon and onions.... then, for the sauce I will remove the stuffing, drain the juice of the chicken into a pan, add some chicken stock, white wine and cream and add the stuffing to that.

I will serve it with roasted veg.

I feel like Jamie Oliver.

Salmon and zucchini!

golly

you eat pretty good for someone who has had ALL OF HER RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY and is NOW ENSLAVED and in CHAINS!
Golly gee, you can take a non-partisan thread and inject partisan hackery neatly into it. Any other stupid dog tricks up your sleeve? Can I get you some gruel?

I'm one of those few people who actually hate salmon.[/] Now Louisiana blackened redfish or sea bass grilled with lemon, onion, seasoned salt, beer and butter. Absolute heaven!

:thup:

Yuck-o!

Except in very minimal (like a fork full) quantities, and grilled with some glaze.

I didn't like salmon until I was an adult. I was raised on lots of salmon, lots of crab...I wouldn't touch crab until I was 30, and I'm still not crazy about it.

But I do like salmon now. I especially like it cold. I don't know why.

Okay we were bad tonight. 5 Guys Cheeseburgers with a large order of fries.
I'm in artery clogging heaven.
(Stuffed also.)

New Topics

Forum List

Back