Diner Pulls His Gun on Armed Mob of Burn Loot Murder Threatening Him

As far as carry choice, Glocks are accurate, I just don't like them, and I don't drink when I am carrying so That's a non issue.

I don't like Glocks because they don't have safeties. I am a firearms instructor and range officer and a big believer in pistols with safeties.
Problem with safeties are unless you’re well trained, you’ll forget about it when you need to fire to save a life.

It takes a fraction of a second to disengage a safety. That is cheap insurance against an AD.

Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock

Actually, in the "Wild West", the vast majority of people went unarmed. As for me, I would never carry either an AR or Glock on a regular basis. Carrying an AR makes it very difficult to drink and Glock's are a cheap and not particularly accurate.
I love my Glocks, usually with me when out. As for accuracy, guns match shooters, everyone has a gun design that fits them.

I'm a CZ guy.
I been looking at those clones by Tristar for a couple years now.

Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock

Actually, in the "Wild West", the vast majority of people went unarmed. As for me, I would never carry either an AR or Glock on a regular basis. Carrying an AR makes it very difficult to drink and Glock's are a cheap and not particularly accurate.
I love my Glocks, usually with me when out. As for accuracy, guns match shooters, everyone has a gun design that fits them.

I'm a CZ guy.

I am a Sig guy but always enjoy a 1911.
It's okay to own handguns that aren't 1911s.
It's even okay to own mutiple handguns that aren't 1911s.

But if you one more than one handgun and at least one of them is not a 1911..... well that's just unAmerican.

I'm a CZ guy.

But if you one more than one handgun and at least one of them is not a 1911..... well that's just unAmerican.

I carry LH appendix, and I know it's irrational, but I just can't get past the idea of carrying a cocked and locked pistol pointed at my dick.

Diamond encrusted balls of Iridium.

Good news in that it indicates people are evidently not about to be herded onto the cattle cars willingly, and bad news in what it portends for things getting sporty. And don't think for a moment that the schmucks occupying the Hoover building aren't taking notice of this either.

Here's the thing..... he wasn't scared of them. He was aware of how dangerous that many people could be, and he was ready, but he wasn't scared...... and that's why he didn't pull the trigger.

What about when the mob runs up and swarms someone who does get scared (understandably), and that person empties a 17 round mag into the crowd? And probably gets some return fire?

You want to be eating dinner with your whole family at a corner table inside that restaurant when all hell breaks loose out on the patio?

I'm a CZ guy.

I carry LH appendix, and I know it's irrational, but I just can't get past the idea of carrying a cocked and locked pistol pointed at my dick.
a good kydex holster on a glock, is a type of safety. Glock can't fire if the trigger is protected, right?

As far as carry choice, Glocks are accurate, I just don't like them, and I don't drink when I am carrying so That's a non issue.

I don't like Glocks because they don't have safeties. I am a firearms instructor and range officer and a big believer in pistols with safeties.

Having critical max defense 115 grain 9mm in with the Security 9 by Ruger, i have no problems with putting lead where i aim.

I have Security 9 Compact and it is a solid shooter. Very reliable. 10 rd mags and a 15 if you want one.

I have several pistols but my favorite full size 9mm is the S&W Model 5906. I bought it from a Sheriff's Deputy that used it as his carry weapon for 12 years. Since I acquired it I have probably put 2K rounds through it at the range and it never skips a beat.

I'm a CZ guy.

a good kydex holster on a glock, is a type of safety. Glock can't fire if the trigger is protected, right?

I was actually talking about 1911s. I do carry a Glock in the fashion I described, and it doesn't worry me for some reason. I said it wasn't rational...

As you know I like to carry my Ruger SP101, and I recently added an LCR in .38. Super compact, and great for summer carry since I moved to Texas.

I don't have any Glocks, but I fired my friend's subcompact at the range at 10m. He won't let me shoot it anymore, because I put 10 rounds in a 1"grouping.
:laughing0301:

For some reason, Glocks agree with me.

Having critical max defense 115 grain 9mm in with the Security 9 by Ruger, i have no problems with putting lead where i aim.

I have Security 9 Compact and it is a solid shooter. Very reliable. 10 rd mags and a 15 if you want one.

I have several pistols but my favorite full size 9mm is the S&W Model 5906. I bought it from a Sheriff's Deputy that used it as his carry weapon for 12 years. Since I acquired it I have probably put 2K rounds through it at the range and it never skips a beat.

My go to in normal carry situations is a Taurus G2c. Very compact, very affordable, and very accurate with 12+1. If I am dressed for less room, I carry a Kahr cm9.

But, all those weapons are gone.....tragic boating accident on the Sabine River near Deweyville.
:laughing0301:

I'm a CZ guy.

I was actually talking about 1911s. I do carry a Glock in the fashion I described, and it doesn't worry me for some reason. I said it wasn't rational...

As you know I like to carry my Ruger SP101, and I recently added an LCR in .38. Super compact, and great for summer carry since I moved to Texas.
You finally moved here?

I thought you were never gonna leave California, guy..... bienvenidos.

What part of the state are you in?

I'm a CZ guy.

Since they fixed the striker problem the Sig 365 is a great carry weapon. I have both the 365 and the 365XL. I put a RDS on the XL but I'm not sure I want to stick with it. It takes some training for a pistol with a RDS to be better than iron sights.

1620246524720.png

I'm a CZ guy.

Since they fixed the striker problem the Sig 365 is a great carry weapon. I have both the 365 and the 365XL. I put a RDS on the XL but I'm not sure I want to stick with it. It takes some training for a pistol with a RDS to be better than iron sights.

View attachment 487349
I'm rocking a gen 4 Glock 32, myself.

Diamond encrusted balls of Iridium.

Good news in that it indicates people are evidently not about to be herded onto the cattle cars willingly, and bad news in what it portends for things getting sporty. And don't think for a moment that the schmucks occupying the Hoover building aren't taking notice of this either.

Good. The protestors were being threatening and menacing to people just trying to enjoy a restaurant. Fuck that.

I'm a CZ guy.

I have two 1911s. A Colt Series 70 and a WWII US Army Ithaca.

I'm a CZ guy.

You finally moved here?

I thought you were never gonna leave California, guy..... bienvenidos.

What part of the state are you in?

I know, thank you! We finally did it in January. We're in hill country between San Antonio and Austin. It's been great so far!

Thankfully, the incident happened in Kentucky, so the diner who showed the violent mob he was armed and not a person to be fooled with, was within his legal rights.
If the same scenario had taken place in a leftist loon blue state. The guy would have been arrested as a right wing white supremacist, and charged with multiple hate crimes for not bowing down to the BLM bozo's. ... :cuckoo:
Hence you only live and do business in areas that are sane unless you have a reason. At some point we are going to have maps of "safe zones".

Forum List

Back