Diner Pulls His Gun on Armed Mob of Burn Loot Murder Threatening Him

Diamond encrusted balls of Iridium.

Good news in that it indicates people are evidently not about to be herded onto the cattle cars willingly, and bad news in what it portends for things getting sporty. And don't think for a moment that the schmucks occupying the Hoover building aren't taking notice of this either.

The typical Democrap representative..
Five protest-related arrests were made, including a suspect charged with possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and first-degree wanton endangerment of an officer, Fox said.
Do you think the background check on that handgun was legally performed?

Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock

Actually, in the "Wild West", the vast majority of people went unarmed. As for me, I would never carry either an AR or Glock on a regular basis. Carrying an AR makes it very difficult to drink and Glock's are a cheap and not particularly accurate.

Factually untrue. The people living in the west were armed almost all of the time. Cities being the exception. That's one reason why crime against the regular civilian population was rare.

Violence among the "sporting crowd" was quite high. The murder rate in Bodie (origin town for term "bad man from Bodie") was 10 times higher than in a comparable Eastern town, or city, however, the burglary rate was virtually nonexistent, and limited to theft from outside the living abode, usually firewood, robbery was likewise almost nonexistent. Rape never happened. In all crime statistics save murder (which in Bodie was bad guys killing bad guys, only two civilians were ever killed in Bodie, and in both cases vigilance committees killed the perpetrators in hours) you were far safer in the west than in ANY Eastern city.

As far as carry choice, Glocks are accurate, I just don't like them, and I don't drink when I am carrying so That's a non issue.

Thankfully, the incident happened in Kentucky, so the diner who showed the violent mob he was armed and not a person to be fooled with, was within his legal rights.
If the same scenario had taken place in a leftist loon blue state. The guy would have been arrested as a right wing white supremacist, and charged with multiple hate crimes for not bowing down to the BLM bozo's. ... :cuckoo:

Diamond encrusted balls of Iridium.

Good news in that it indicates people are evidently not about to be herded onto the cattle cars willingly, and bad news in what it portends for things getting sporty. And don't think for a moment that the schmucks occupying the Hoover building aren't taking notice of this either.

The typical Democrap representative..
Five protest-related arrests were made, including a suspect charged with possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and first-degree wanton endangerment of an officer, Fox said.
Do you think the background check on that handgun was legally performed?

These Burn Loot Murder people sure have a lot of felons with them, don't they.

Thankfully, the incident happened in Kentucky, so the diner who showed the violent mob he was armed and not a person to be fooled with, was within his legal rights.
If the same scenario had taken place in a leftist loon blue state. The guy would have been arrested as a right wing white supremacist, and charged with multiple hate crimes for not bowing down to the BLM bozo's. ... :cuckoo:

I'm a CZ guy.
I still need to get a

CZ 75 SP-01​

1620233546298.png

I had an EAA Tangfolio Witness 45 witch is a CZ 75 rip off and it was a great pistol.

Last edited:
Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock

Actually, in the "Wild West", the vast majority of people went unarmed. As for me, I would never carry either an AR or Glock on a regular basis. Carrying an AR makes it very difficult to drink and Glock's are a cheap and not particularly accurate.
I love my Glocks, usually with me when out. As for accuracy, guns match shooters, everyone has a gun design that fits them.

I'm a CZ guy.

I am a Sig guy but always enjoy a 1911.

As far as carry choice, Glocks are accurate, I just don't like them, and I don't drink when I am carrying so That's a non issue.

I don't like Glocks because they don't have safeties. I am a firearms instructor and range officer and a big believer in pistols with safeties.

I don't like Glocks because they don't have safeties. I am a firearms instructor and range officer and a big believer in pistols with safeties.

I never use safety's. I am a Gunsite grad and follow their 4 rules of safe gun handling. None of which have anything to do with a safety!

I have the same issue with my XD. I like shooting it, but I would not carry it on duty or even off duty very often and never with one in the pipe. The reason I don't rock a Glock is because of the grip angle. When I punch out a Glock my muscle memory has me shooting over a berm if I don't adjust.

I never use safety's. I am a Gunsite grad and follow their 4 rules of safe gun handling. None of which have anything to do with a safety!

If you are well trained having a pistol without a safety may be OK but most people don't come close to being that well trained.

Most Democrat Cultist(aka losers) are dangerous violent bigots.
They have been beating and murdering innocent people on the streets of America for 5 long years now.
Even when the Antifa Terrorist and the BLM Racist are getting everything that they want from the senile pedophile Joe Biden they are still attacking peaceful innocent people.

Why won't the Coup leaders like Pelosi, Schumer, Obama or Pedo Joe tell their Crazy Cult to stop murdering innocent people?

LOL! You've never bought or owned a Glock, I see.

Having critical max defense 115 grain 9mm in with the Security 9 by Ruger, i have no problems with putting lead where i aim.

My Glocks are all old Gen2 models. When did they stop making them with the trigger safety?

SafeAction-famousfour-Sketch4.ashx

I would venture to guess that more people are armed today per capita than even 50 or 150 years ago. Not only that, much better armed than ever before. Especially outside the confines of the shit hole cities.

The difference being that 70 years ago nobody took a second glance if you had a gun. My dad used to take his rifle to school to shoot rabbits afterwards. Mass shooting didn’t become popular until the 60’s with progressivism.

Problem with safeties are unless you’re well trained, you’ll forget about it when you need to fire to save a life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back