Dem Congressman warns National Guard guarding inauguration is mostly white males. People who "might want to do something"

Anyone that voted for Dump is a national security threat. You'd have to be criminally insane or criminally stupid to have voted for that orange piece of chit.
That's a lot of irrational hate to hold onto. You should release that for your own health.
I hate no one. I do deeply despise Dump and all the others liars that conned you though.
Uh, you just accused almost 80 million people you don't know of being not only a security threat, but insane or stupid. That's irrational hate. Then you turn around and say, "I hate no one"?. Nope, not buying it.

You don't do that without hate.
I only accused 70 million and that's not hate and I could care less what you are buying. That's stating a fact. I know you don't like facts but that's something you're going to have to come to grips with.
Your emotions are not facts, and if you can't control them, no one else is obligated to alter their views to assuage your butthurt.

Anyone that voted for Dump is a national security threat. You'd have to be criminally insane or criminally stupid to have voted for that orange piece of chit.
So you voted for the Chinese-owned candidate.

Brilliant.

You know, anything to get back at Whitey, even if it means turning full Commie.
Blacks have never been known to be politically astute. They make perfect useable comrade idiots!

That's a lot of irrational hate to hold onto. You should release that for your own health.
I hate no one. I do deeply despise Dump and all the others liars that conned you though.
Uh, you just accused almost 80 million people you don't know of being not only a security threat, but insane or stupid. That's irrational hate. Then you turn around and say, "I hate no one"?. Nope, not buying it.

You don't do that without hate.
I only accused 70 million and that's not hate and I could care less what you are buying. That's stating a fact. I know you don't like facts but that's something you're going to have to come to grips with.
Hmmm, don't care that I nuked your argument. This kind of deflection attempt usually happens when a lefty gets painted into a corner and he can't admit he was holding the brush. Not healthy, dude, not healthy. Heck, you should be happy. Why is it that the left is never happy when they get what they claim they want? They're always so angry about everything. Maybe they need a My Pillow.

Cohen needs another bucket of chicken, maybe he'll choke on a bone.

View attachment 445294

Dem Rep. Cohen Warns National Guard Mostly White Males: Inauguration Protected By People Who "Might Want To Do Something"

During an interview Monday morning on CNN, Democratic Rep. Steven Cohen warned that members of the National Guard protecting the Biden administration's inauguration ceremony this week are overwhelmingly white males, a group statistically likely to be Trump supporters.

Dem Rep. Cohen Warns National Guard Mostly White Males: Inauguration Protected By People Who "Might Want To Do Something" | Video | RealClearPolitics
Cohen is a very typical low class racist demagogue Democrat Politician.
He fans the flames of Progressive hate and fear every chance that he gets.
The problem is that there are millions of Troglocrat Voters who want to believe his Progressive hate mongering.

Forum List

Back