Digging up PVC

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
We'll be digging up PVC soon.

This summer's project is redoing the backyard.

Oooo, what are you doing to it?

We're going to attempt to stain the concrete patio and build a brick bbq 'enclosure' for our grill and storage bin.

Everything. we're replacing two patios and a deck, all the fences, building a new tool and wood storage shed, making a new vegetable garden space, refurbishing the fountain, and then relandscaping.

Trying to talk Mr. Boe into adding a Sound System and built in BBQ - but he's less than enthused about those two ideas. I'll have to ply him with my feminine wiles.

More updates as the project progresses!

(now, tea party time!)

Everything. we're replacing two patios and a deck, all the fences, building a new tool and wood storage shed, making a new vegetable garden space, refurbishing the fountain, and then relandscaping.

Trying to talk Mr. Boe into adding a Sound System and built in BBQ - but he's less than enthused about those two ideas. I'll have to ply him with my feminine wiles.

(now, tea party time!)

Well, your to-do list certainly beats mine! lol Enjoy the TP and update us tomorrow.

(now, tea party time!)

Around my house, you would have to have some pretty impressive and very frequent feminine wiles to ply that list out of me. ;)

We'll be digging up PVC soon.

This summer's project is redoing the backyard.

PVC or corrugated drain pipe?

Corrugated drain pipe:

draincoilpipe.jpg

The project is currently in the planning and design phase. We need to pick out tile and stuff - starting next week. Also need to find someone to help with demolition to cart away the mess.

(And PVC for the sprinkler system - the drainage work has already been done.)

Forum List

Back