Difference between me and the Alex Jones type of dingbats must be noted

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Difference between me and Alex Jones - Alex jones is allowed on establishment media, that is how he gained recognition, and his solution according to his info wars web site is to buy his iodine and food packets, and donate to his money bomb.

ME - I had my dogs shot near my property to send me a message not to talk against the establishment, I was never allowed spotlight on the establishment media, and I have a very clear solution on newworldgovernment.net

Conclusion - Alex Jones and his crew a bunch of establishment backed ding bats that can not even respond to all my messages I left on their phone.

Petition to get this dingbat to take my notice:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/549/465/754/#sign
my video attempt to get in touch with this dingbat:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9OmOdXjn6Y]Official attempt to reach out to Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura - YouTube[/ame]

Yay another thread about ME ME ME!

You are the most self-engrossed tin hatter on these forums, at least the others spend most of their time creating threads about illogical unprovable scenarios.

You favor threads all about you. Your dogs. Your hunger strike. Your tax problems. Of course they are all tied in to your bat shit crazy theories that the government gives a shit about you enough to waste time sending agents to persecute you but the central theory is always ME ME ME.

The speech above is about Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Dennis Kucinich, my dogs are mentioned, solution is given, fraud is pointed out. ME ME ME ME ME ME MY NAME IS NEVER ONCE IS, NEVER ONCE WAS MENTIONED ANYWHERE IN MY SPEECHES.

EVER.

The speech above is about Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Dennis Kucinich, my dogs are mentioned, solution is given, fraud is pointed out. ME ME ME ME ME ME MY NAME IS NEVER ONCE IS, NEVER ONCE WAS MENTIONED ANYWHERE IN MY SPEECHES.

EVER.
obviously you don't understand what inference is..

"Difference between me and the Alex Jones type of dingbats must be noted"

Well, at least you've admitted you're a dingbat. That's the first step.

Being a Hitler fan is a good way to earn you a few enemies. I doubt anyone takes your anti establishment rants seriously, but the Nazi jew bashing stuff is bound to ruffle some feathers. Perhaps your wacky beliefs have not been serving you well in life, hence the dead dogs. If they were my dogs, they would probably be alive today. Its unfortunate that dogs don't get to pick their masters.

Last edited:
Difference between me and Alex Jones - Alex jones is allowed on establishment media, that is how he gained recognition, and his solution according to his info wars web site is to buy his iodine and food packets, and donate to his money bomb.

ME - I had my dogs shot near my property to send me a message not to talk against the establishment, I was never allowed spotlight on the establishment media, and I have a very clear solution on newworldgovernment.net

Conclusion - Alex Jones and his crew a bunch of establishment backed ding bats that can not even respond to all my messages I left on their phone.

Official attempt to reach out to Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura - YouTube

Obamacare covers paranoia as a preexisting condition

Official attempt to reach out to Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura - YouTube

^^^^ I think someone has harassment charges in his future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back