difference between blm and martin luther king

you tell them writer. king would roll over in his grave he saw what his people were doing today,.
1638480306609.png

Today police choke black men to death for selling loose cigarettes. My how far we have come.

There certainly is a big difference. King wanted equality and a colorblind society. BLM wants special favors, freebies, and the right to loot unopposed. I seriously doubt that King would have anything to do with today's BLM.

Cool pic!
Gives me a great idea to stop smash and grabs!!
We can't shoot 'em; so let's sic packs of trained police dogs on them.
It'll stop this shit in an Acme minute in a non-lethal way!!
How about you shoot one. That gets the rest of them running. Then the dogs know who to chase.

There certainly is a big difference. King wanted equality and a colorblind society. BLM wants special favors, freebies, and the right to loot unopposed. I seriously doubt that King would have anything to do with today's BLM.

BLM wants a segregated society. Especially economically, now!

It started out a great movement. But even then you demonized it. I don't know what it has morphed into now but originally, I got it. Now I look up their demands and I'm like huh?

BLM wants a segregated society. Especially economically, now!
If true, what cities are they starting this in? Because in Detroit, without the whites, non of the economic development that's going on in Detroit would have happened. And a lot has happened. You should see how much has changed. It's amazing.

So I want to see where black people are starting these little societies of their own. Where there's a black butcher, a black plumber, black owned hotel, black owned grocery store, etc. Where is BLM doing this?

JZ is pro BLM. Is he going to start a black bank? Is Oprah for this? She's pro BLM.

I made this point on FB a couple of years ago.
MLK, as a time capsule, would be appalled at what the the opportunistic demogogues have done to set back race relations. He would have reacted similarly to Jesus at the temple.
However, had MLK lived and not been martyred, he would likely have become just another opportunistic demagogue himself, using his celebrity to perpetuate segregation in order to maintain an ostensible ($$) significance.

Huge differences.

King = non-violence
BLM = violence

King = judge each person based on the content of their character, not the color of their skin
BLM = exact opposite

you tell them writer. king would roll over in his grave he saw what his people were doing today,.
In this important 1957 message, King wrestled with the command of Jesus to love our enemies, asking if it was even possible. But he knew deep down that it was essential, saying, “Yes, it is love that will save our world and our civilization, love even for enemies.

Not exactly BLM's shtick......~S~

Leninist Marxism exploits class as a means of revolution.

Maoist Marxism exploits race as a means of revolution.

Leninist Marxism ignores race as a factor because its aim was global domination through the working classes.

Maoist Marxism uses race because its aim is a world with only Chinese. Therefore, violence between other races only serves their purpose.

How did all of this race baiting get into our melting pot country? Through corporate multi-nationals who profit through trade with China and who contribute huge sums through Political Action Committees.

In the early to mid 60's Mao tried to fund the NAACP. It is why Hoover investigated King. When King discovered the Chinese agenda, he declined them. The Black Panthers didn't. Malcom X changed course after his haj. So, Mao poured money into the antiwar movement and radicals like the Weather Underground which gave us Bernadine Dorn and Bill Ayers (Obama's mentors) and their friend and revenue source for legal support when arrested for a string of bombings, George Soros.

African Americans make up 14% of our population and have been passed by Hispanics of all ethnicities. African Americans are vulnerable politically because of this. So, their left leaning leadership is much more apt to play the race card and with corporate media's backing and PAC money flowing into the Democratic Party from Chinese corporate sources through Corporate Multi-nationals, this divisive stinking hot pile of Maoist propaganda is being shoved onto Americans and strong armed by minions of the DNC and it doesn't even have the backing of most African Americans, let alone Hispanics who are fleeing Marxism or whose ancestors fled it in 1950's Cuba. What is has is the backing of the white upper class who steal as much as they can from slave labor overseas and that includes most of the fortune 500 corporations and the big banks.

It is unimaginable that we've slept while Corporate Multi-nationals have foisted their fascist agenda upon us with unlimited power wielded politically through PAC money and while they were in league with an adversary to our way of life.

Start small (NAFTA) and use acronyms which confuse the public who lack a frame of reference and apparently evil can accomplish anything in an undereducated and politically disinterested America.

Forum List

Back