Didn't AG Barr say he would go after hoarders?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I'm curious about this and also wondering about peeps who are running protective clothing rackets now here in the good ole USA. I also wonder how many other countries they are doing this.

Dupont Protective Clothing Selling (@dupont16141315) | Twitter Notice they just joined twitter March 2020

Some may want to watch this honey pot's video. I'm in agreement with some of the Chinese Americans who believe she should be deported.

If you are from somewhere else and you broadly hate Americans leave, go, return to where ever you came from.

It must be ignorance, fear, and stupidity that make conservatives this idiotic.
Actually it is because the threat was already made by one of China's generals in 2015 and that is documented in a video. Vaping cartridges were tainted with all sorts of toxins and China's been stealing biologicals repeatedly. Yet you seem to support communist and fascist types from what I've seen you post. Too bad that will not work out for you. Perhaps you can find an area or country for yourself were fascist have complete rule to live in. That is if they'll have you.

Forum List

Back