Did you watched Bidens Inaugaration?

Why do you think German media loves Biden so much and hates Trump? I think it is because Biden is a Globalist and America is the backbone and power which leads the Globalisation, and Biden is will keep america on that Globalist track and the german media is Globalist as well. I think thats why they like him.

Why do you think German media loves Biden so much and hates Trump? I think it is because Biden is a Globalist and America is the backbone and power which leads the Globalisation, and Biden is will keep america on that Globalist track and the german media is Globalist as well. I think thats why they like him.

Because they think alike. Concentration camps and all...

He is going to take the country under, Mort.

I listened to his speech he pretended to be a Christian though. He quoted Saint Augustine (a Catholic Saint) and the Bible. But then they have the Satanist Lady Gaga performing. He is a fake Christian. Or maybe he is not that bad but the people behind him and surrounding him are Satanists.

I did. What were your impressions?
I've seen pictures .....its was sad and pathetic
The republic is officially dead

sjsnndjeid.jpeg

I listened to his speech he pretended to be a Christian though. He quoted Saint Augustine (a Catholic Saint) and the Bible. But then they have the Satanist Lady Gaga performing. He is a fake Christian. Or maybe he is not that bad but the people behind him and surrounding him are Satanists.
Gaga is actually catholic.

Gaga is actually catholic.
She might be catholic but there have been catholic priests and nuns who have been Satanists as well not everyone who says lord lord is one of Jesus though. I read a historical account of a Icelandic monk who did black magic and tried to gather powers from Satan it is historically documented. I'm sure gaga is a Satanist.

Do you remeber when MSNBC and cnn ran an all day special including poets musicians and celebrities when Trump and Bush were elected?
If last night doesn't convince you of media bias you're a lost soul and part of the problem.

I caught 15 minutes of his speech while driving. Normally I'd be more attentive to a new president's inauguration speech but with Biden being around so long I wasn't expecting anything new. So my impression was having no impression one way or other. As with any other year I'll be interested in his State of the Union message and listen to what specifically he's targeting as his priorities for the upcoming year.

That clown China Joe is such an idiot and tool of the Chinese it would make anybody sick to listen to the turdbrain.

Yesterday he even signed the Paris Climate Accord that is a windfall for China with American money going to them. Blatant payback for the money the Chicoms gave the Biden family to pay off Hunter's cocaine tab.

God only knows what else is coming.

New Topics

Forum List

Back