Did you watch the Convention this week?

Did you watch the Convention this week?

• Yes! I'm a Democrat and watched every bit of it!

• Yes and no. Watched parts of as a good Democrat would do.

• No, I'm leaning to Democrat but was too busy to watch.

• No way would I watch that garbage.

• Yes, I want to know more about their platform and the Republican's platform

• No. I'm a Republican and not interested in the Democrats.

Results are only viewable after voting.
It was santa clause on steroids (vote for us and everything is free)... No new ideas only we hate Trump...

Same old partisan play book and it fell on deaf ears.. The first night had but 11.6 million viewers in total across all platforms and every night after was less and less... General polls show no bounce for Biden or democrats... Going to be watching the republican one as well...

Last edited:
Let's get an idea of the viewership of the convention...
My choice wasn't in the poll list. I will vote for Trump but I did watch parts of the Democrat convention. Worst infomercial of all times. Disjointed, depressing, mean and arrogant. No real vision to promote only "Orange Man Bad."

The 'convention' featured Obama spouting hatred, Pelosi trying to feebly act out her speech while trying to keep her teeth in her mouth and a parade of TDSers spouting the same old "Orange Man Bad" nonsense. And please forgive me if I don't care how much Kamala loves herself.

MSNBC had the largest prime-time audience on the first night of the 2020 Democratic National Convention, but overall viewing of the party's virtual gathering on Monday was down significantly from four years ago.

Nielsen data showed an average of around 18.7 million viewers watched the speakers featured from 10 to 11:15 p.m. Eastern on the major ad-supported channels. The speakers included former First Lady Michelle Obama, who delivered a solemn but scathing indictment of the Trump presidency.

The total fell nearly 28% below the 25.9 million who watched night one of the 2016 convention on the major ad-supported channels, when Obama was also featured.

Interesting...Even Democrats have a hard time watching the convention.

raw (7).gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back