Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
NFBW wrote: If you wish to make a case that it is not a fact please make it when you respond to this post. 21SEP28-POST#3507

Correll wrote: Because demanding links and support for obvious truths, is a common troll move. So, no. 21SEP28-POST#3512

NFBW wrote: If you can ask me to back something up as you did in your 21SEP26-POST#659, why cant I ask you to make a case for something? 21SEP28-POST#3518

Correll wrote: Back up that shit or admit that you are just a mindless spam bot. 21SEP26-POST#659

Because you have proven yourself to be a bad faith actor, and a race baiting troll, and I have demonstrated the opposite behavior.

NFBW 21SEP28-POST#3520 wrote: You are a liar. You said “no” you would not make a case in your 21SEP28-POST#3512 as shown below;

Correll wrote: Because demanding links and support for obvious truths, is a common troll move. So, no. 21SEP28-POST#3512

NFBW wrote: So which is it? 21SEP28-POST#3520

Probably two different questions, that you took the answers out of context to compare misleadingly.

Correll wrote: You love going over old posts. Go look yourself. 21SEP28-POST#3522

NFBW wrote: I have over and over again. You have not tried to make your case. It is nowhere to be found? If you made it, prove me wrong? 21SEP28-POST#3524

Correll wrote: Probably two different questions, that you took the answers out of context to compare misleadingly. 21SEP28-POST#3523

NFBW wrote: Probably? Don’t you know? 21SEP28-POST#3525

Correll wrote: The 1/6 riot was an ACTUAL ISOLATED INCIDENT 21SEP28-POST#3495

NFBW wrote: Of course it was. In order to produce a Jan6 riot you needed each of these conditions. A first term president who loses his campaign to serve a second term. The sitting president must have his political party in control of the House and Senate when he loses the election. The beaten president must lose the electoral college votes in enough swing states that have his party in control if it’s states legislatures. All the above are necessary to give the specific Jan6 date a reason to have the loser president lead some of his supporters to believe that stopping the certification of the state’s electors on that date would give the loser president the ability to lose an election but remain in office. These conditions have been ripe only once in all of America’s history and the riot that DJT’s Jan6 brought about is a Republican riot. The Democratic Party has never had a riot on Jan6 or came close to scheming to keep a loser president in office either under thise conditions or to have a Dem first term President lie like DJT lie in order to stay in power in some other scenario. 21SEP28-POST#3527

Last edited:
Correll wrote: The 1/6 riot was an ACTUAL ISOLATED INCIDENT 21SEP28-POST#3495

NFBW wrote: Of course it was. In order to produce a Jan6 riot you needed each of these conditions. A first term president who loses his campaign to serve a second term. The sitting president must have his political party in control of the House and Senate when he loses the election. The beaten president must lose the electoral college votes in enough swing states that have his party in control if it’s states legislatures. All the above are necessary to give the specific Jan6 date a reason to have the loser president lead some of his supporters to believe that stopping the certification of the states electors on that date would give the loser president the ability to lose an election but remain in office. These conditions have been ripe only once in all of America’s history and the riot that DJT’s Jan6 brought about is a Republican riot. Them Democratic Oarty has never had a riot or came close to the under thise conditions or to have a Dem first term President lie like DJT in order to stay in power. 21SEP28-POST#3527

Or, to look at it another way, what you needed was 4 years of leftard riots, with the support of the dem party and liberals, to normalize the idea of rioting.

BUT, looking at it that way, doesn't serve your goal of demonizing your enemies, so you will... insist that is not valid for some made up bullshit reason.

NFBW wrote: The violence at any BLM peaceful protest is disruptive and devastates the message that the organizers want to convey. 21SEP27-POST#3488

Correll wrote: the HUNDREDS OF LEFTY RIOTS, are a PATTERN, in "harmony and support" of the BLM 21SEP28-POST#3528

NFBW wrote: you have acknowledged in a Post on record below that you know that “some of the riots might have been truly spontaneous events without any input from blm” plus you have readily admitted that you “ have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not.” 21SEP29-POST#3529

Correll wrote: I acknowledge the possibility that some of the riots might have been truly spontaneous events without any input from blm. 21MAR07-POST-#1002

Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not. Even if they were spontaneous, they were done, imo, by people who did so IN SUPPORT of the BLM movement and message. 21SEP28-POST#3498

NFBW wrote: If I could ever get you to conform with a reality based recognition of the use of language for the purposes of communicating factually observed truth about things you would cease and desist making the claim that “ the HUNDREDS OF LEFTY RIOTS, are a PATTERN, in "harmony and support" of the BLM” because you have confessed that you cannot know if that is true. You are at a dead end in your false argument that Democrats and liberals and BLM organizers support or condone riots and political and racial violence. I KNOW they don’t because rioting destroys the anti-white supremacy message by turning normal white Americans away from the idea that black lives should matter equal to white lives. 21SEP29-POST#3529

Last edited:
Correll wrote: The 1/6 riot Correll wrote: The 1/6 riot was an ACTUAL ISOLATED INCIDENT 21SEP28-POST#3495

NFBW wrote: Of course it was. In order to produce a Jan6 riot you needed each of these conditions. A first term president who loses his campaign to serve a second term. The sitting president must have his political party in control of the House and Senate when he loses the election. The beaten president must lose the electoral college votes in enough swing states that have his party in control of it’s states legislatures. All the above are necessary to give the specific Jan6 date a reason to have the loser president lead some of his supporters to believe that stopping the certification of the state’s electors on that date would give the loser president the ability to lose an election but remain in office. 21SEP28-POST#3527

Correll wrote: Or, to look at it another way, what you needed was 4 years of leftard riots, with the support of the dem party and liberals, to normalize the idea of rioting. 21SEP28-POST#3528

NFBW wrote: In order to produce a Jan6 riot you needed each of the conditions I listed in my 21SEP28-POST#3527 copied above. Correll ‘s reply is that I needed 4 years of riots to normalize the idea of rioting. Correll ‘s reply is absurd, I know, but if it was not absurd what would be the point anyway? The discussion is about the unique, once in the history of human civilization that could produce a Jan6 riot . A riot that had the intent, following DJT’s lead, for him to stay in power after losing the election. 21SEP29-POST#3530

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: No! I am quoting the orange goon directly as my source as the basis of that fact. And there are dozens of quotes By the insurrectionists themselves that they were following DJT’s orders. 21SEP27-POST#3490

“”” "Had Mike Pence had the courage to send the Electoral College vote back to the states for recertification, and had Mitch McConnell fought for us instead of being the weak and pathetic leader he is, we would right now have a Republican President….” DJT-21May15 INSURRECTION “””

Correll wrote: Show me the quote of Trump saying that, …21SEP28-POST#3497

Correll wrote: Actually you wrote a lot more than that, including some very divisive and hateful claims about what Trump said about "black voters" which I challenged you do support, and you did not support. 21SEP28-POST#3513

NFBW wrote: Can someone send a message to another by an action rather than by words? 21SEP28-POST#3514

Correll wrote: Of course. 21SEP28-POST#3516

NFBW wrote: I was referring to DJT saying “Had Mike Pence had the courage to send the Electoral College vote back to the states for recertification, and had Mitch McConnell fought for us instead of being the weak and pathetic leader he is, we would right now have a Republican President….”. That is where DJT defines the “Action” that the Jan6 rally and riot were supposed to create. THE CONTINUATION OF DJT IN OFFICE DESPITE LOSING IN A LANDSLIDE TO BIDEN. 21SEP29-POST#3531

NFBW wrote: Are you with me so far Correll ? The quote defines the action. 21SEP29-POST#3531

NFBW wrote: What would have happened if Pence had the ‘courage’ to keep his white evangelical Christian nose up DJT’s fascist wannabee ass? 21SEP29-POST#3531

NFBW wrote: Correll won’t answer, so I will. If Pence followed DJT orders - he rejects the Biden electors in seven states where DJT lost because those states have large cities with enough voters to overwhelm the rural voters. In general the large cities are heavily populated by black Americans who voted for Biden. The action that rejects Biden certified electors and replaces them with fraudulent Trump electors produce the result of canceling millions of black votes based on a lie. So when I wrote…..
“ The violence on Jan6 was in harmony and support of DJT’s message to fight and save America from all those black places were voter fraud runs rampant. That DJT message was taken to heart by the right wing white evangelical Christian nationalists and white supremacy types fully intent on canceling black votes in major cities. “………….I was referring to DJT’s specific message and the resultant action that defines the result of the fascistic and racist action he wanted Pence and the Republicans in Congress to do for him. 21SEP29-POST#3531

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Or, to look at it another way, what you needed was 4 years of leftard riots, with the support of the dem party and liberals, to normalize the idea of rioting. 21SEP28-POST#3528

NFBW wrote: Or, to look at it another way, what you need is one political rally and a CAPITOL invasion at the White House and CAPITOL for a sitting DEM one term president who refuses to admit that he lost the election and who wants to stir confusion and distrust in the election process and who has a plan and scheme to stay in office despite losing in order to normalize a process that a first term Dem ticket President and VP get to serve 8 years even if the second four are against the will of the voters. 21OCT01-POST#3532

NFBW wrote: The violence at any BLM peaceful protest is disruptive and devastates the message that the organizers want to convey. 21SEP27-POST#3488

Correll wrote: the HUNDREDS OF LEFTY RIOTS, are a PATTERN, in "harmony and support" of the BLM 21SEP28-POST#3528

NFBW wrote: you have acknowledged in a Post on record below that you know that “some of the riots might have been truly spontaneous events without any input from blm” plus you have readily admitted that you “ have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not.” 21SEP29-POST#3529

Correll wrote: I acknowledge the possibility that some of the riots might have been truly spontaneous events without any input from blm. 21MAR07-POST-#1002

Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not. Even if they were spontaneous, they were done, imo, by people who did so IN SUPPORT of the BLM movement and message. 21SEP28-POST#3498

NFBW wrote: If I could ever get you to conform with a reality based recognition of the use of language for the purposes of communicating factually observed truth about things you would cease and desist making the claim that “ the HUNDREDS OF LEFTY RIOTS, are a PATTERN, in "harmony and support" of the BLM” because you have confessed that you cannot know if that is true. You are at a dead end in your false argument that Democrats and liberals and BLM organizers support or condone riots and political and racial violence. I KNOW they don’t because rioting destroys the anti-white supremacy message by turning normal white Americans away from the idea that black lives should matter equal to white lives. 21SEP29-POST#3529

It is clear from my posts that I was "not sure" about if they riots were "spontaneous or not".

You took that admission, because you are a bad faith debater, and conflated it with the point about whether or not the riots were "in support of the blm movement".

Also, YOU might think that the rioting destroys the "anti-w.s." message, but that does not mean that the rioters, often very stupid and hatefilled people, agree with you on that.

That you assume that a violent thug, is going to have your EXACT thinking on an issue, is another example of how INSANELY CLOSED YOUR MIND IS.

There is a lot more wrong with your statement, but, I have found that the more info I put in a post, the less chance that you can keep it straight. So, I will leave it there.

NFBW wrote: Or, to look at it another way, what you need is one political rally and a CAPITOL invasion at the White House and CAPITOL for a sitting DEM one term president who refuses to admit that he lost the election and who wants to stir confusion and distrust in the election process and who has a plan and scheme to stay in office despite losing in order to normalize a process that a first term Dem ticket President and VP get to serve 8 years even if the second four are against the will of the voters. 21OCT01-POST#3532

My point was that the years of lefty riots, made political violence the new norm.

Your response did not address that.

C'mon man
Iraq, Korea , Afghaniland, Vietnam ,Somalia, Japan,ummmm'
They've all been rendered irrelevant due to to the freedumb deliveries over the decades.
I suppose you don't watch news.
Iran needs a dose at the current time.
I hear they have flowers

Cheney went to the pentagon every day. They were cherry picking the intel.. Read Clean Break Strategy from 1996.. Then look at the British Operation Mass Appeal in 1998 to sell the war.

The fact that other people supported war as a policy, does not mean anything. YOu are not saying anything.

The fact that other people supported war as a policy, does not mean anything. YOu are not saying anything.

I wrote dozens of letters to government people before the invasion and resigned the Republican party after 35 years. Didn't you know it would be an unmitigated disaster?

Forum List

Back