Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Interesting question, surada. Long ago---way back in the 50's when I was reading the islamo nazi literature on which you were bred, I asked my mother, "WHEN DID PEOPLE KNOW WHAT ADOLF HITLER
WAS"? I asked because the islamo nazi literature back then that I read was both current AND past and was intensely into what we,
today, call "holocaust denial" and the american deniers INVARIABLY
said "NOBODY KNEW" My mother recalled being in a movie theatre watching a news reel of the hero of islam, ADOLF at age
16 (1936) Suddenly a jew stood up, shook his FIST and yelled
"DROP DEAD" in Yiddish, she also recalled that her functionally
illiterate father was desperate to get his many brothers out
of Poland and Austria. How did JEWS KNOW? --those who could
read his writings in German knew Those who can, can read the writings and speeches of the islamic hero SADDAM (organizer and funder of the Munich massacre) in arabic. (try not to salivate, surada)

Hitler wasn't 16 in 1936. Nobody much knew what Hitler was doing until 1933 when Samuel Untermyer declared war on Germany from the safety of Madison Square Garden.

Saddam wasn't making speeches. He wasn't born until 1937.

Hitler wasn't 16 in 1936. Nobody much knew what Hitler was doing until 1933 when Samuel Untermyer declared war on Germany from the safety of Madison Square Garden.

Saddam wasn't making speeches. He wasn't born until 1937.
reading your posts, surada---is like listening to a Khutbah Jumaat feces fling-----one deceitful deflection after the other-----MY MOTHER was 16 in 1936. The islamic hero Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in 1923 and it was published circa 1925. Samuel Untermyer READ it and warned an UNHEEDING world whilst the islamic world hailed
its latest HEIL NABI . Saddam Hussein began his political ASCENT in
the early 60s as a BAATHIST

Have you read Clean Break Strategy?

And again, you fail to even try to support your jew bashing. So, that's a fail on your part. You are failing. You look like someone who knows that his position is weak as shit and is trying to bluff his way though.

And again, you fail to even try to support your jew bashing. So, that's a fail on your part. You are failing. You look like someone who knows that his position is weak as shit and is trying to bluff his way though.

Look . I am tired of fooling with you.. You are too ignorant and stupid about the ME to ever learn a thing... so let it go.

Jew bashing? Nah. I'm content to let the Israelis speak for themselves. Bye.

Look . I am tired of fooling with you.. You are too ignorant and stupid about the ME to ever learn a thing... so let it go.

If you don't want to engage in discussion, than don't comment. These drive by snipes and jabs, are the act of a coward or a troll.

And a pretty weak ass troll at that.

EVERY nation has national interests and polices to pursue them.

When you act like it is a scandal that a JEW nation does what ALL nations do, ALL THE TIME,

you are just jew bashing.

It is pathetic.

AND, you are doing it badly.

good idea-----anyone interested can learn all about islam and the
muslims and suradas of the middle east and the MUSLIM WORLD by attending Khutbah Jumaat feces flings

NFBW wrote: Hmmmmmm! There are two separate Correll ’s sharing the same screen name. 21SEP22-POST#3470

Correll wrote: As I have told you many times, I supported the decision to invade Iraq. 21AUG08-POST#3010

Correll wrote: I did not support the invasion until AFTER THE FACT, and gave my support to the nation building once we were committed as a nation. 21SEP03-POST#454

NFBW wrote: Hmmmmmm! There are two separate Correll ’s sharing the same screen name. 21SEP22-POST#3470

Correll wrote: As I have told you many times, I supported the decision to invade Iraq. 21AUG08-POST#3010

Correll wrote: I did not support the invasion until AFTER THE FACT, and gave my support to the nation building once we were committed as a nation. 21SEP03-POST#454

Wow. What an increadible asshole you are being. You keep this up, and I will start reporting you.

Wow. What an increadible asshole you are being. You keep this up, and I will start reporting you

NFBW wrote: Normal people don’t run from the facts and the truth in that way.. They attempt to coherently and honestly explain why the taking of opposing positions on the exact same issue would be justified. 21SEP24-POST#3472

NFBW wrote: I contend that your secular belief that America was founded as a white Protestant Christian nation combined with your incomprehensible moral justification and nonchalant ambivalence for the killing of a single Muslim inhabitant of Iraq let alone half a million, for the purpose of nation building by use of deadly American military power and force combined with your false accusations against the peaceful Black Lives Matter protests combined with your refusal to accept that Trump lost the 2020 election due to fraudulent votes cast by large numbers of black voters in major cities excludes you from being considered a normal person. 21SEP23-POST#6

NFBW wrote: Normal people don’t run from the facts and the truth in that way.. They attempt to coherently and honestly explain why the taking of opposing positions on the exact same issue would be justified. 21SEP24-POST#3472

NFBW wrote: I contend that your secular belief that America was founded as a white Protestant Christian nation combined with your incomprehensible moral justification and nonchalant ambivalence for the killing of a single Muslim inhabitant of Iraq let alone half a million, for the purpose of nation building by use of deadly American military power and force combined with your false accusations against the peaceful Black Lives Matter protests combined with your refusal to accept that Trump lost the 2020 election due to fraudulent votes cast by large numbers of black voters in major cities excludes you from being considered a normal person. 21SEP23-POST#6

1632661376291.png

Peaceful? You are the liar here, not me.

Peaceful? You are the liar here, not me.

NFBW wrote: The violence is not BLM organized violence. That newscast photo you posted is spontaneous violence that erupted after a police shooting. So quit your racist lies if you think you are not a racist. You HAVE separated the Jan6 rioters from the peaceful Trump protesters but you cant do it for the peaceful BLM rioters. You condemn the entire movement for the actions of criminals that are not at all connected to BLM. You are a racist liar for that fact. 21Sep26-POST#

NFBW wrote: The violence is not BLM organized violence. That newscast photo you posted is spontaneous violence that erupted after a police shooting. So quit your racist lies if you think you are not a racist. You HAVE separated the Jan6 rioters from the peaceful Trump protesters but you cant do it for the peaceful BLM rioters. You condemn the entire movement for the actions of criminals that are not at all connected to BLM. You are a racist liar for that fact. 21Sep26-POST#

Right leaning riots breaking out spontaneously at right leaning demonstrations? I can think of ONE example in my lifetime.

Left leaning riots breaking out "Spontaneously" at leftist demonstrations? So many it stopped being news. So many that the damages was over ONE BILLION DOLLARS. So many that scores of people died.

So, yeah, I'm less generous with the leftards.

And you saying "wacism" is just you talking like a retarded child. You should drop that shit. It makes you look like a retarded child. Who is an asshole.

What did you think of the West Bank before 1967? Have you ever read Moshe Dayan?

What did you think of the West Bank before 1967? Have you ever read Moshe Dayan?

Links are to support points, not make them for you. What you just did there was make a vague hint that you think the west bank was nicer a long time ago, only hinting at a cause.

That is you, not doing ANYTHING.

EPIC FAIL ON YOUR PART.

Links are to support points, not make them for you. What you just did there was make a vague hint that you think the west bank was nicer a long time ago, only hinting at a cause.

That is you, not doing ANYTHING.

EPIC FAIL ON YOUR PART.

Have you ever been to Palestine?

Forum List

Back