Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
“The vote that I will give to the president is for one reason and one reason only, to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction“ Sen KERRY OCT 2 2002.

Correll wrote: The case for war was not solely based on wmds. you are now lying. Again. 21JUN07-POST#1519

NFBW wrote: In OCTOBER 2002 were you Correll higher up on the fact chain and ability to know than Senator John Kerry who voted on the AUMF. 21JUN07-POST#3441

On October 2, 2002, John Kerry said,
“The vote that I will give to the president is for one reason and one reason only, to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction if we cannot accomplish that objective through new, tough weapons inspections.” 02OCT02-KERRY-AUMF-01

NFBW wrote: There was only one reason written into the AUMF and that was to enforce UNSC RESOLUTIONS with regard to Iraq’s WMD. 21JUN07-POST#3441

“The vote that I will give to the president is for one reason and one reason only, to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction“ Sen KERRY OCT 2 2002.

Correll wrote: The case for war was not solely based on wmds. you are now lying. Again. 21JUN07-POST#1519

NFBW wrote: In OCTOBER 2002 were you Correll higher up on the fact chain and ability to know than Senator John Kerry who voted on the AUMF. 21JUN07-POST#3441

On October 2, 2002, John Kerry said,
“The vote that I will give to the president is for one reason and one reason only, to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction if we cannot accomplish that objective through new, tough weapons inspections.” 02OCT02-KERRY-AUMF-01

NFBW wrote: There was only one reason written into the AUMF and that was to enforce UNSC RESOLUTIONS with regard to Iraq’s WMD. 21JUN07-POST#3441

We have covered all of this many times. I addressed it clearly and completely.

You like going over all shit. Go read it again. You don't need to include me in your trip down memory lane.

We have covered all of this many times. I addressed it clearly and completely.

You are a liar.

This is a new question - I just came across Kerry’s quote that debunks your big lie that Iraq was invaded to do nation building.

NFBW wrote: In OCTOBER 2002 were you Correll higher up on the fact chain and ability to know than Senator John Kerry who voted on the AUMF. 21SEP07-POST#3441

You are a liar.

This is a new question - I just came across Kerry’s quote that debunks your big lie that Iraq was invaded to do nation building.

NFBW wrote: In OCTOBER 2002 were you Correll higher up on the fact chain and ability to know than Senator John Kerry who voted on the AUMF. 21SEP07-POST#3441

That you found someone who disagrees with me is irrelevant.

Seriously. You are coming across as bat shit crazy now.

Saddam started the war, Bush II finished it, after years and years of cease fire violations any one of which is more enough cause. Bush II didn't start it, and we now know 'nation building' among 7th century savages will never work. Anything new here? Nah. Foreign vermin threatening an American President's life? Yeah, doesn't matter whose Daddy it was, waste the piece of shit and make sure no other sociopath will take the risk.

Saddam started the war, Bush II finished it, after years and years of cease fire violations any one of which is more enough cause. Bush II didn't start it, and we now know 'nation building' among 7th century savages will never work. Anything new here? Nah. Foreign vermin threatening an American President's life? Yeah, doesn't matter whose Daddy it was, waste the piece of shit and make sure no other sociopath will take the risk.

The invasion of Iraq was the most stupid foreign policy blunder in 50 years.. Iraq was already crippled by 20 years of war and sanctions and was no threat to the US or their neighbors.

Read Clean Break Strategy.

The invasion of Iraq was the most stupid foreign policy blunder in 50 years.. Iraq was already crippled by 20 years of war and sanctions and was no threat to the US or their neighbors.

If you have a point to make about that strategy, MAKE it, don't vaguely reference it.

And sorry, this thread is not about the isssues. This thread is about NOt, trying to smear White Christians as "wacist" or "bloodthirst", as part of his plan to spread hate and division in our society.

Any attempt to actually discuss the issues, will be buried. So, maybe go start your own thread?

If you have a point to make about that strategy, MAKE it, don't vaguely reference it.

And sorry, this thread is not about the isssues. This thread is about NOt, trying to smear White Christians as "wacist" or "bloodthirst", as part of his plan to spread hate and division in our society.

Any attempt to actually discuss the issues, will be buried. So, maybe go start your own thread?

Has nothing to do with "white Christians".

Read Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC letter of 1998 or you will never know what Iraq was about.

Rubbish. They had every oportunity, backed by hundreds of billions of dollars; they chose to keep fucking each other like the feral desert bandits they've always been. screw them, they made their own bed. Same with Afghans. Even the idiot Japanese racists were doing good after 20 years of Whitey oppression N Stuff. They didn't make excuses then.

Read Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC letter of 1998 or you will never know what Iraq was about.

That some jews had an interest is no shock to me, nor does it strike me as "wrong".

What you need to do, to justify your odd behavior, is demonstrate, some form of abuse of power or undue influence.

Which is not done, by just saying "jew".

Rubbish. They had every oportunity, backed by hundreds of billions of dollars; they chose to keep fucking each other like the feral desert bandits they've always been. screw them, they made their own bed. Same with Afghans. Even the idiot Japanese racists were doing good after 20 years of Whitey oppression N Stuff. They didn't make excuses then.

Dudley, have you ever been to Iraq or any country in the ME?

Your level of ignorance is real special.

That some jews had an interest is no shock to me, nor does it strike me as "wrong".

What you need to do, to justify your odd behavior, is demonstrate, some form of abuse of power or undue influence.

Why was Israel demanding that Saddam be overthrown? What did they stand to gain?

Why was Israel demanding that Saddam be overthrown? What did they stand to gain?

I assume the deposing of a leader who had the goal of unifying the Arab World, or at least a good sized chunk of it.

If that would happen, it would be bad for Israel. The Arabs being divided and weak, works for them.

This is of course, completely reasonable of them, and them working towards it, is completely normal international politics.

What part of this, triggers you?

I am not a man, but I know the ME for the past 70 years. You're stubborn but you're a dumbass.

Ah, you're a machine? How cool. I've never met a machine that could pass teh Turing TEst before. THough on this site, that bar is pretty low.

So, don't break an articulator patting yourself on your back.

Interesting question, surada. Long ago---way back in the 50's when I was reading the islamo nazi literature on which you were bred, I asked my mother, "WHEN DID PEOPLE KNOW WHAT ADOLF HITLER
WAS"? I asked because the islamo nazi literature back then that I read was both current AND past and was intensely into what we,
today, call "holocaust denial" and the american deniers INVARIABLY
said "NOBODY KNEW" My mother recalled being in a movie theatre watching a news reel of the hero of islam, ADOLF at age
16 (1936) Suddenly a jew stood up, shook his FIST and yelled
"DROP DEAD" in Yiddish, she also recalled that her functionally
illiterate father was desperate to get his many brothers out
of Poland and Austria. How did JEWS KNOW? --those who could
read his writings in German knew Those who can, can read the writings and speeches of the islamic hero SADDAM (organizer and funder of the Munich massacre) in arabic. (try not to salivate, surada)

Have you read Clean Break Strategy?

New Topics

Forum List

Back