Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
ask me questions, don't make up shit in your head, like an ass.

Do you condemn W’s failures such as not protecting the ancient Christians when W made it no longer possible by removing the man that had been protecting them and keeping them safe from Islamic terrorists for decades?

Do you condemn W’s failures such as not protecting the ancient Christians when W made it no longer possible by removing the man that had been protecting them and keeping them safe from Islamic terrorists for decades?

Nice leading question. Ask me a real fucking question or does it hurt you brain to even think like that?

Nice leading question.

You always have a bitch about format. Just a suggestion. If you are not a racist warmongering Bush Iraq invasion supporter just say you supported the war initially but because so many Iraqis died, were wounded and displaced W was wrong. Everything he did was wrong. You can admit you were fooled by W.

Ask me a real fucking question

Already did: Do you condemn W’s failures such as not protecting the ancient Christians when W made it no longer possible by removing the man that had been protecting them and keeping them safe from Islamic terrorists for decades?

You always have a bitch about format. Just a suggestion. If you are not a racist warmongering Bush Iraq invasion supporter just say you supported the war initially but because so many Iraqis died, were wounded and displaced W was wrong. Everything he did was wrong. You can admit you were fooled by W.

Seriously? TWO FUCKING SENTENCES AND YOU HAD TO CUT IT?

IT IS NOT FORMAT.

IT IS THE POINT.

YOUR POINT IS TO USE THE WAR, AND THE DEAD AS AN EXCUSE TO SPREAD FEAR AND HATE OF YOUR ENEMIES.

You are never going to make any constructive contribution to any discussion by calling people "bloodthirsty warmongers".

What you will do, is increase division and hate.

And that is your goal.

You are a bad man, doing bad shit. Right here, right now.

Already did: Do you condemn W’s failures such as not protecting the ancient Christians when W made it no longer possible by removing the man that had been protecting them and keeping them safe from Islamic terrorists for decades?

The idea of selecting out Christians for special protections in the war plan did not occur to me ahead of time. My consideration, my hope was for a smooth transition to a functioning and stabile parliamentary democracy, in the british model.

From his words, policies and actions, I believe that President Bush's mind was in a similar place. So, while I do "CARE", as you phrased it, about his "failure" on that front, I don't "condemn" him for it.

Because I do not blame him for it. I blame the terrorists that actually did the attacks.

That is not, as you keep insisting, me not "caring" or being "Bloodthirsty". All of that, was you just trying to spread hate and bigotry.

The idea of selecting out Christians for special protections in the war plan did not occur to me ahead of time. My consideration, my hope was for a smooth transition to a functioning and stabile parliamentary democracy, in the british model.

From his words, policies and actions, I believe that President Bush's mind was in a similar place. So, while I do "CARE", as you phrased it, about his "failure" on that front, I don't "condemn" him for it.

Because I do not blame him for it. I blame the terrorists that actually did the attacks.

That is not, as you keep insisting, me not "caring" or being "Bloodthirsty". All of that, was you just trying to spread hate and bigotry.

You mean declare war to force them to become a parliamentary democracy? Really? Jesus, you are crazy. You know absolutely nothing about Islam or the Middle East.

You mean declare war to force them to become a parliamentary democracy? Really? Jesus, you are crazy. You know absolutely nothing about Islam or the Middle East.

Are you really pretending this is the first you heard of this plan? It was only the plan that was discussed for a solid year before had and then was the plan for the war for years and was implemented and now is still on going... so,

what the hell are you even doing?

1626953099774.png

Nailed what you Islamophobic moron? I don’t believe what you may have heard from white nationalistic evangelical Christian preachers either.

This is a common belief among those being indifferent to half a million Iraqi deaths that were unnecessarily caused by your beloved experiment to nation build Iraq.

*** “A good Muslim,” our head pastor, Marcus Warner, intoned that Sunday morning, “should want to kill Christians and Jews.” He insisted that this was the only conclusion possible from a serious reading of the Quran. *** America's Islamophobia Is Forged at the Pulpit
... Islamophobic moron?
Feel free to consider me a moron. I am pleased to be underestimated by my enemies. But "Islamophobic" means "fear of Islamics" And since I am a full-grown male and able to defend myself from barbarians, I certainly have no fear of Islamics. If anything, they should fear me.

YOUR POINT IS TO USE THE WAR, AND THE DEAD AS AN EXCUSE TO SPREAD FEAR AND HATE OF YOUR ENEMIES.

You used the war to kill half a million Muslims for nation building because of your fear of Muslims. My point is to tell the truth about you.

You used the war to kill half a million Muslims for nation building because of your fear of Muslims. My point is to tell the truth about you.

That is your assumption and your conclusion. You start there, and build on it, with more assumptions and then reach a conclusion that allows you to do what this is all about, spreading fear and hate against your enemies, your fellow Americans.

And, as I have repeatedly pointed out, don't pretend that you give a damn about those dead muslims. You only care about the ones you can use as an excuse to be an asshole to people.

Indeed, your behavior, using a recent war as a tool, undermines any REAL discussion of the war, now and in the future, thus increasing the possibility of more wars.

I don’t support getting one single innocent soul killed in a nation building experiment. You cant say that about your enemies.
You call Saddam and his minions "innocent souls"? Yet you pretend to have morals? You are one warped individual.

You call Saddam and his minions "innocent souls"

No. You are a liar. SH and his enforcers are clearly not innocent souls because of all their crimes against humanity. It is a pure fact however that every single Iraqi that you wanted and got killed during the US invasion into Bagdad and the occupation of Iraq and the deadly nation building process that followed were absolutely innocent of any crimes or threat or any connection with the 9/11 attacks prior to Blitzkrieg Shock and AWE. Its time you took responsibility for supporting the crime of BS&A Iraq March 19 2003.

That is your assumption and your conclusion.

Its not an assumption. You supported and continue to support BLITZKRIEG Shock Awe March 19 2003 to hopefully put an end to your fear that Muslims create terrorists who will attack and kill you. If it’s not ‘fear’ that caused you to support killing half a million innocent Muslims in Iraq what was it?

I don’t support getting one single innocent soul killed in a nation building experiment. You cant say that about your enemies.

You call Saddam and his minions "innocent souls"? Yet you pretend to have morals? You are one warped individual.

Perhaps this thread is way over your head but here goes. My morals allow me to state “ I don’t support getting one single innocent soul killed in a nation building experiment.” I wrote that because the person I was responding to said this:

A big part of the argument for war, was that a functioning democracy in the ME would be a powerful ideological challenge to Islamic Extremism.

Iraq was presented as a good candidate for that.

The results were fairly disappointing. The Iraqis did fairly poorly at forming and maintaining their democracy and really shitty at DEFENDING their democracy from the Islamic Terrorists.

Yes. I found the WMD argument to be unconvincing at the time. WMDs are World War ONE technology, and I do not believe that we can restrict access to that level of technology. The idea of an rebuttal to the ideological argument of Islamic Fundamentalism was the more convincing argument to me.

Correll ‘s morality allows the government of a Christian Nation to start a war that will directly kill one or more ‘innocent’ Muslim human beings as collateral damage in order to ‘nation build’ the country in which the innocent human beings reside.

He tries to absolve himself of guilt by ‘hoping’ civilian casualties would be low in an unnecessary war.

My morality wholly rejects supporting such a depraved immoral action and therefore I could never support anything like it.

You have made it clear that you don't give a fuck about those that died, except as far as you can use their deaths for partisan purposes.

The way you use them, is disgusting.

Its not an assumption. You supported and continue to support BLITZKRIEG Shock Awe March 19 2003 to hopefully put an end to your fear that Muslims create terrorists who will attack and kill you. If it’s not ‘fear’ that caused you to support killing half a million innocent Muslims in Iraq what was it?

Stop pretending that you care about those that died. You couldn't care less. You've demonstrated that, repeatedly.

The way you constantly use them, is disgusting.

Perhaps this thread is way over your head but here goes. My morals allow me to state “ I don’t support getting one single innocent soul killed in a nation building experiment.” I wrote that because the person I was responding to said this:

Correll ‘s morality allows the government of a Christian Nation to start a war that will directly kill one or more ‘innocent’ Muslim human beings as collateral damage in order to ‘nation build’ the country in which the innocent human beings reside.

He tries to absolve himself of guilt by ‘hoping’ civilian casualties would be low in an unnecessary war.

My morality wholly rejects supporting such a depraved immoral action and therefore I could never support anything like it.

I never said that my hope for low casualties was to "Absolve" myself of anything.

That was something you made up, and you are, as normal, completely fucking wrong. And an asshole about it.

Seriously. EVERY FUCKING TIME, you made such a guess or assumption, you are wrong, and yet you keep going with full confidence, and still are an asshole BASED on assumptions that you know are certainly wrong.

Do you realize what a bad person you are?

I never said that my hope for low casualties was to "Absolve" myself of anything.

I know. You don’t think it’s immoral to support the nation building cause that killed half a million Iraqis who posed no threat to anybody for months ahead of the invasion. We understand you support killing them for their own good so their is nothing to absolve. But you are wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back