Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too

If you mean Pelosi - you are a liar.

I wonder what Correll thinks about a fellow Christian Trump supporter who lies as much as you do.

House Democratic Whip Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) issued the following statement this afternoon about the new Congressional resolution authorizing military force against Iraq:​

"The decision of whether to send our brave men and women in uniform to war is the most solemn and serious choice we face as Members of Congress. Before putting our young people in harm’s way, we must be certain there is no other recourse.​

"Because I do not believe we have exhausted all diplomatic remedies, I cannot support the Administration’s resolution regarding the use of force in Iraq. I am also extremely concerned about the impact of such action on our war against terrorism.​

"A number of my colleagues are working on an alternative that I hope I can support. An acceptable alternative would require the United States to seek a multilateral diplomatic initiative before authorizing the use of force.​

"As the ranking Democrat on the House Select Committee on Intelligence, I have seen no evidence or intelligence that suggests that Iraq indeed poses an imminent threat to our nation. If the Administration has that information, they have not shared it with the Congress.​

"If we invade Iraq, we will show our military power. If we can eliminate the threat posed by weapons of mass destruction without invading, we will show our strength."​

59 60 61 62, then we stopped keeping a body count

Toby Kieth: 'Cos we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way.

Correll #661 America had been terribly attacked and was not afraid in a mood to put up with any shit.

...number 058 of 500,000 got the American boot up the ass. Salma Amin 50 Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

Because Correll sez: #669
Arabs suck at democracy.

.... 059 Mohammed Amin 27 (son of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

.... 060 Said Amin 24 (son of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

(The Angry American) Toby Kieth &

struth May 2, 2021 #296
Saddam was half hearted and wouldn't fully open up, or produce all the documents.

Toby Keith: Hey, Uncle Sam put your name(s) at the top of his list,

.....061 Shams Amin 20 (daughter of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

The Pentagon reported on 7 April that .A B2 bomber dropped four 2000-pound laser-guided GBU-24 bunker-buster bombs on the Al Saa Restaurant in the al Mansour District of Baghdad that Intelligence sources claimed was a meeting place of Saddam Hussein, his two sons, and senior Iraqi regime leaders.

Toby Kieth: And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you.
Ah, brought to you, courtesy of the red, white and blue.

When the broken body of the 20-year-old woman was brought out -- torso first, then the head -- her mother started crying uncontrollably, then collapsed.

That must be Shams Amin, daughter of Salma Amin and sister to Mohammed and Said Amin, who were all killed by the four 2000 lb BGU bunker buster bombs inside or near the Al Saa Restaurant in the Mansour District of Baghdad, Iraq on April 7 2003.

The percentage of Americans who say America did the right thing in going to war in Iraq { Putting a BOOT in their ASS Toby . Correll and struth ) now stands at 37 percent. Fifty-nine percent say the war was a mistake, up from 55 percent in March of last year. While most Democrats and independents say the United States should not have gone to war, 63 percent of Republicans say it was the right thing to do.

Only one in five say the war was worth the loss of life and other costs that came with it. Seventy-two percent say the war was not worth it. The opinions of households with Iraq veterans mirror the opinions of all Americans on this question.

CBS News Poll analysis by the CBS News Polling Unit: Sarah Dutton, Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Bakkus and Anthony Salvanto. August 26, 2010 6:30 PM Poll: Most Americans Say Iraq War Was a Mistake By Brian Montopoli

(The Angry American) Toby Kieth

American girls and American guys, will always stand up and salute.

We'll always recognize, when we see ol' glory flying,

There's a lot of men dead,

So we can sleep in peace at night when we lay down our heads.

My daddy served in the army where he lost his right eye,

But he flew a flag out in our yard 'til the day that he died.

He wanted my mother, my brother, my sister and me.

To grow up and live happy in the land of the free.

Now this nation that I love is fallin' under attack.

A mighty sucker-punch came flying in from somewhere in the back.

Soon as we could see clearly through our big black eye,

Man, we lit up your world like the fourth of July.

Hey, Uncle Sam put your name at the top of his list,

And the Statue of Liberty started shaking her fist.

And the eagle will fly and it's gonna be hell,

When you hear Mother Freedom start ringing her bell.

And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you.

Oh, justice will be served and the battle will rage:

This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage.

An' you'll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A.

'Cos we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way.

Hey, Uncle Sam put your name at the top of his list,

And the Statue of Liberty started shaking her fist.

And the eagle will fly and it's gonna be hell,

When you hear Mother Freedom start ringing her bell.

And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you.

Oh, oh.

Of the red, white and blue.

Oh, hey, oh.

Of my Red, White and Blue.

and B. Arabs suck at democracy.
Correll being Correll !!!

I should have known he’d be bringing that to the discussion along with the ‘blame the victim’ defense.

A big part of the argument for war, was that a functioning democracy in the ME would be a powerful ideological challenge to Islamic Extremism.

Iraq was presented as a good candidate for that.

The results were fairly disappointing. The Iraqis did fairly poorly at forming and maintaining their democracy and really shitty at DEFENDING their democracy from the Islamic Terrorists.

That is the RESULTS of the war. Your response is quite helpful, IF your goal is to prevent learning ANYTHING from the war and to do what you can to increase the chance of repeating any and all mistakes that were made.

Is that your goal? Do you want MORE war?

I have no opinion on such minute details of the issue.

But you know enough to make a final judgment that eternally excuses Bush by blaming it on the intelligence gatherers who did not make the decision to kick the inspectors out. Bush force the removal of those who were gathering the best intelligence ever at the time. And Saddam Hussein offered Bush to let the CIA come in and join the search and verification.

You have not the slightest bit of curiosity as to why Bush turned that offer down.

Why do have you no curiosity? What if it was not an intelligence gatherer that Bush can identify that enabled him to Say this?

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.

Ten days prior to that statement Bush drafted a Resolution that was circulated around the UNSC which indicated that Bush did not have Intelligence that left no doubt the Iraq regime continued to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.

We can know that because that Draft Resolution allowed the opportunity for SH to remain in power. No regime change.

Bush was supposed to have all intelligence on WMD over to the inspectors . He claimed he c was doing it.

So where did the intelligence come from when he said this announcing he decided to send out sons and daughters into War. Many of them Christians.

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.

Who gave Bush that Intel between the March 10 and March 17?

If we are going to learn a lesson from Iraq shouldn’t we know exactly why Bush told us he had no other choice but to invade Iraq and let the killing begin at once.

Why was Biden’s advice to wait six months ignored?

America, in the aftermath of 9-11, did not have much patience.

Saddam had plenty of time. He choose to spend it fucking around.

That was his call, and the results of his actions are his responsibility.

Why do you answer that particular question with untruth today with all that is known and “learned” about the ramp up to invading Iraq based on deliberate lies according to the greatest American Patriot ever to become President and re-elected as well - Donald J Trump?

That is one of the most pathetic excuses from you warmongers for justifying what Obama warned you wouid be a dumb war.

And your excuse is not true to boot:

Were you alive and conscious in October 2002 when CBS did polling about American patience for avoiding war in Iraq following the 09/11/01 attacks?

I believe mostly the 4 out of 10 predominantly white conservative evangelical Christian Republicans that have ironically become Trump’s political base had no patience for waiting for evidence and coalition building before starting a war in Iraq. IE: you and struth The rest of us kept our heads about it.

War With Iraq: Americans In No Hurry
BY JAIME HOLGUIN OCTOBER 6, 2002 / 5:38 PM / CBS

Americans generally support military action against Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, and while most think war is inevitable, there is no rush to begin it, according to a CBS News/New York Times Poll released Sunday.

War With Iraq: Americans In No Hurry

The public overwhelmingly wants to get the United Nations' weapons inspectors back into Iraq and allied support before taking any military action. Americans also want a congressional vote before acting - and think members of Congress should be asking more questions about the implications of war with Iraq.

Americans are concerned about the wider implications of war with Iraq. They believe such a war will result in a long and costly military involvement; they believe it will lead to a wider war in the Middle East with other Arab nations and Israel; and that it could further undermine the U.S. economy.

Americans are also cool to the doctrine of pre-emption. They believe countries should not be able to attack each other unless attacked first - and less than half of Americans think the U.S., in particular, has the right to make pre-emptive strikes against nations it thinks may attack in the future.

Military Action and Weapons Inspections

More people now than just two weeks ago favor giving the United Nations more time to get weapons inspectors back into Iraq.

U.S. SHOULD:
Now:
Take military action soon 30%
Give U.N. weapons inspectors time 63%

2 Weeks Ago:
Take military action soon 36%
Give U.N. weapons inspectors time 57%

Support for getting U.S. allies on board before any military action has remained constant.

Asked whether Iraq presents such a clear danger that the U.S. needs to act now, even without allied backing, or whether the U.S. needs to wait for such backing, Americans expressed the desire to wait.

U.S. SHOULD:
Now Act now 29%
Wait for allies 65%

And American patience did not change with respect to weapons inspections and brad’s coalition support in the same poll in FEBRUARY 2003.

Americans have, in their guts, been up for nuking Saddam since 1991. Countering this, however, is a feeling just as deep that the U.S. shouldn't go it alone. In this latest poll, 63 percent think the U.S. should wait for U.N. approval; 31 percent want to act now.​

Last edited:
My point stands. A lot of people came to the conclusion that Saddam was hiding shit.
Your point does not stand. It never had legs. You have not countered my response without anything except that you are mentally lazy. And a crude smack down of brown people who are not Christians like you and struth. You will make great warmongers together.

Let me know when you are interested in discussing those pesky details necessary for establishing facts.

The general consensus was that Saddam was hiding wmds.

I'm not interested in "establishing" that. It is weird of you to be concerned about it. YOur talk of Christianity and brown people is even weirder.

I also don't know why you are making such a big deal over Struth's religion in this context.
Why stick your nose into that business when you don’t have time to think about the facts leading up to disastrous mistake of invading Iraq in the way and the timing and the reasons the led Bush to do it.

struth is a warmonger on Iraq and a declared Catholic who ignored the Pope’s opinion against the war. And the Pope Lives closer to Iraq than we do and he wasn’t very worried WMD.

That makes struth a severe and dangerous warmonger that needs to be brought to the truth about the war so it doesn’t happen again.

The guy lies and lies and lies. I would think his religion would deter some of that.

So, in your mind, Catholics SHOULD defer to the opinion of the Pope in political matters?

That is quite an reactionary position.

Would you be happy if Biden did so on the Abortion issue?

59 60 61 62, then we stopped keeping a body count

Toby Kieth: 'Cos we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way.

Correll #661 America had been terribly attacked and was not afraid in a mood to put up with any shit.

...number 058 of 500,000 got the American boot up the ass. Salma Amin 50 Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

Because Correll sez: #669
Arabs suck at democracy.

.... 059 Mohammed Amin 27 (son of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

.... 060 Said Amin 24 (son of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

(The Angry American) Toby Kieth &

struth May 2, 2021 #296
Saddam was half hearted and wouldn't fully open up, or produce all the documents.

Toby Keith: Hey, Uncle Sam put your name(s) at the top of his list,

The Pentagon reported on 7 April that .A B2 bomber dropped four 2000-pound laser-guided GBU-24 bunker-buster bombs on the Al Saa Restaurant in the al Mansour District of Baghdad that Intelligence sources claimed was a meeting place of Saddam Hussein, his two ...

I read to here and gave up on finding a point.

You asked a question. Why not do as Biden suggested and wait longer at a certain point in time.

My response was that America, in the after math of 9-11, was out of patience.

Your response was incoherent emotional rambling.

Saddam as leader of a nation, had the responsibility to consider the dangers and risks of his policies. He Knew that 9-11 had happened and that America was not in a mood to be fucked with.

A responsible national leader would have decided to NOT fuck with America.

That is my point.

Do you have a counter point you want to respond with? Cause your last post was senseless garbage.

The overwhelming consensus in America and the entire world was to give the inspectors as much time as needed to then because SH was proactive in cooperation on process for several months and on substance for about a month before Bush decided it was necessary on March 17 2003.

What is your point besides letting it be known that you had no high regard for inspections that most rational informed Americans had. You were in the Cheney white Evangelical warmonger minority segment of society with struth that did not want to be bothered with inspections and may have re-branded French Fries to Freedom Fries.

The overwhelming consensus in America and the entire world was to give the inspectors as much time as needed to then because SH was proactive in cooperation on process for several months and on substance for about a month before Bush decided it was necessary on March 17 2003.

What is your point besides letting it be known that you had no high regard for inspections that most rational informed Americans had. You were in the Cheney white Evangelical warmonger minority segment of society with struth that did not want to be bothered with inspections and may have re-branded French Fries to Freedom Fries.

Time needed to do WHAT, exactly?

I read to here
That is the point of it. THANKS

You asked a question. Why not do as Biden suggested and wait longer at a certain point in time.

Saddam as leader of a nation, had the responsibility to consider the dangers and risks of his policies. He Knew that 9-11 had happened and that America was not in a mood to be fucked with.

That is my point.

Do you have a counter point you want to respond with? Cause your last post was senseless garbage.

DISARM IRAQ PEACEFULLY instead of disarming Iraq by killing innocent men women and children and the elderly by the decision to disarm Iraq in the way that you just read about, thank you:

The Pentagon reported on 7 April that .A B2 bomber dropped four 2000-pound laser-guided GBU-24 bunker-buster bombs on the Al Saa Restaurant in the al Mansour District of Baghdad that Intelligence sources claimed was a meeting place of Saddam Hussein, his two sons, and senior Iraqi regime leaders.

Toby Kieth: And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you.

When the broken body of the 20-year-old woman was brought out -- torso first, then the head -- her mother started crying uncontrollably, then collapsed.

Repeat thousands of times because Correll had no patience to let UN inspectors finish disarming Iraq peacefully when SH was cooperating proactively.

Correll preferred Dubya put a boot up SH’s ass knowing that innocent civilians ( the AMIN family ) would have their viable lives ABORTED to get ‘er done all RED WHITE and BLUE like.

DISARM IRAQ PEACEFULLY instead of disarming Iraq by killing innocent men women and children and the elderly by the decision to disarm Iraq in the way that you just read about, thank you:

THat makes no sense. Iraq did not HAVE wmds at that point in time. How could you "disarm" arms that were not there?

Your position, Biden's position, was senseless.

Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too

If you mean Pelosi - you are a liar.

I wonder what Correll thinks about a fellow Christian Trump supporter who lies as much as you do.

House Democratic Whip Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) issued the following statement this afternoon about the new Congressional resolution authorizing military force against Iraq:​

"The decision of whether to send our brave men and women in uniform to war is the most solemn and serious choice we face as Members of Congress. Before putting our young people in harm’s way, we must be certain there is no other recourse.​

"Because I do not believe we have exhausted all diplomatic remedies, I cannot support the Administration’s resolution regarding the use of force in Iraq. I am also extremely concerned about the impact of such action on our war against terrorism.​

"A number of my colleagues are working on an alternative that I hope I can support. An acceptable alternative would require the United States to seek a multilateral diplomatic initiative before authorizing the use of force.​

"As the ranking Democrat on the House Select Committee on Intelligence, I have seen no evidence or intelligence that suggests that Iraq indeed poses an imminent threat to our nation. If the Administration has that information, they have not shared it with the Congress.​

"If we invade Iraq, we will show our military power. If we can eliminate the threat posed by weapons of mass destruction without invading, we will show our strength."​

Good post..

I read to here
That is the point of it. THANKS

That is my point.

Iraq was crippled by two decades of war and sanctions before Bush invaded.

The Dual Cotainment Policy had worked for 20 years and these buffoons claimed Iraq was trucking their WMDs back and forth from Sudan to Syria. We are talking serious dumbassery.

I have no opinion on such minute details of the issue.

But you know enough to make a final judgment that eternally excuses Bush by blaming it on the intelligence gatherers who did not make the decision to kick the inspectors out. Bush force the removal of those who were gathering the best intelligence ever at the time. And Saddam Hussein offered Bush to let the CIA come in and join the search and verification.

You have not the slightest bit of curiosity as to why Bush turned that offer down.

Why do have you no curiosity? What if it was not an intelligence gatherer that Bush can identify that enabled him to Say this?

Ten days prior to that statement Bush drafted a Resolution that was circulated around the UNSC which indicated that Bush did not have Intelligence that left no doubt the Iraq regime continued to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.

We can know that because that Draft Resolution allowed the opportunity for SH to remain in power. No regime change.

Bush was supposed to have all intelligence on WMD over to the inspectors . He claimed he c was doing it.

So where did the intelligence come from when he said this announcing he decided to send out sons and daughters into War. Many of them Christians.

Who gave Bush that Intel between the March 10 and March 17?

If we are going to learn a lesson from Iraq shouldn’t we know exactly why Bush told us he had no other choice but to invade Iraq and let the killing begin at once.

Saddam had plenty of time. He choose to spend it fucking around.

That was his call, and the results of his actions are his responsibility.

Bush and Blair were all about attacking Iraq two years before 9-11. See Operation Mass Appeal.

Bush and Blair were all about attacking Iraq two years before 9-11
The key dynamic was that President Bush felt he could not go without Blair getting United Nations Security Council authorization. That caused Bush to go to Congress to get the authorization to use military force if necessary with a promise to try to get a new United Nations Security Council resolution in order to disarm Iraq peacefully.

That is what produced 1441 and what began the American and British charade that both leaders were dedicated to disarming Iraq peacefully.

Just found out a little while back that Correll up until now didn’t understand the concept of disarming Iraq peacefully.

Its fascinating for me to see Trump Humpers squirm and try to wiggle their way out of their prior huge support for Bush’s invasion and eventual quagmire.

Now that Trump exposed President Bush those president Cheney for exactly what they are war mongering liars the minion little warmongers are beside them selves trying to figure out what to say.

Forum List

Back