Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
After 9-11 we didn't know what was going to happen next...we were told Hussein had chemical weapons and even dirty suitcase nukes....so many people did support the war until we saw that there wasn't any WMD's to speak of...the CIA wanted Bush to invade Iraq for whatever reason.....and they lied to get his dumb ass to do it.....the question is why?...was the CIA trying to bring Bush's poll numbers down by getting him in over his head?....was the CIA and FBI just a part of the democrat party back then like they obviously are today?....

Bush was a lot better President than that Gore dingaling or that Kerry traitor would have been but at the end of the day he was a Liberal RINO.

My son is an Iraq War combat veteran but I have never understood why we invaded Iraq when they had nothing to do with 911. Our war was to go after Bin Laden and not to remove Saddam from power.

However, I love to see the hypocrisy of the stupid Moon Bats that bitch about the Iraq War. They voted for Gore, Kerry, Clinton and Joe Dufus who all supported the invasion of Iraq.

The idiots bitch about war but voted for the Worthless Negro that fought the war in Iraq for three years, bombed Libya that was no threat to the US and escalated the war in Afghanistan.
That’s why Bush needs to be hung up by his balls for invading Iraq when they had nothing to do with 9/11,the corrupt politicians in congress as well for giving him approval to invade there.

The stupid Moon Bats sure as hell didn't hold Kerry, Clinton or Joe Dufus accountable for voting to fund the invasion, do they?

I don't consider myself a Republican anymore. One of the reason is because Bush was a Liberal and the Republican mainstream went along with him. The Iraqi War was one of the most despicable things ever done by an American President.

When are the Moon Bats going to hold the Democrats accountable for being despicable? I heard them bitch about the Iraq War but they still voted for Clinton and Joe Dufus, who both supported the war. They had no problem with the Worthless Negro appointing John "Traitor" Kerry to being Secretary of State and he supported the invasion.

Meh, Dems repeated voted to fund the war so own it.
If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.

Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.
If it was all on the GOP, why didn't Bubba Clintoon end the sanctions and leave the area in the eight years available to him, and why did Senate democrats (i.e. Kerry & Clinton) demand a second war authorization vote in advance of the '02 elections?

Quit pretending that your team isn't soaked in Iraq blood, you disingenuous fraud.
The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely.

The GOP is the party of total failure and most of the countries problems are a result of GOP fuck ups.
Clinton had eight years to pull pull out and refused....Ditto Obama....

Fuck you, you dishonest, blood soaked, fucking hack.
The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely.

If you opposed the war you were labeled unpatriotic by you and Fox news, and Bill oriely, Hannity, all republicans.

You people try to act like you didn't do all the things you did and said in 2003...
Your team helped greatly to drag us there too...And you've kept the full funding of it rolling in ever since, you dishonest asshole.

You are turning into being quite the liar.

No one on the right loved the war in Iraq. No one on the right loves war.

What they said then was that Iraq was a necessary war in order to get advantage in the war on terror.

The problem is, the war was WON, but no one wanted to leave after that.

We did NOT support nation-building. War means you go in, break everything, then go home.

So, stop your lies.
Bush and the neocons were openly all about nation building.

I told you Iraq was a big fat unforced error back in '02, and you know I did.
I told you back in 02 when we went in, that we should destroy their ability to make MWD, dispose of those the financed terror, break all the shit and leave.

If we had done that, we would have been fine.

I still stand by that, regardless of what lies are told.
That was never ever going to happen, and you knew it.....Bush, PNAC, and the rest of the neocon glee club went there to nation build.

What they said then was that Iraq was a necessary war in order to get advantage in the war on terror.

We did NOT support nation-building. War means you go in, break everything, then go home.

So, stop your lies.

I told you back in 02 when we went in, that we should destroy their ability to make MWD, dispose of those the financed terror, break all the shit and leave.

That was never ever going to happen, and you knew it.....Bush, PNAC, and the rest of the neocon glee club went there to nation build.

Clinton, Kerry and Joe Dufus all supported the invasion of Iraq. You weren't one of these morons that voted for any of them, are you?

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

You realize that about 40% of the Democrats in the House and the majority of Democratic Senators voted to authorize the Iraq War as well, right?

Don't get me wrong. I don't like neocons either, but it's not like the Republicans did this on their own.
He is not interested in facts like that thst expose that the dems wanted the war as well.
If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.

Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.
You forget that Lieberman was one of the most hawkish Democrats for his time. We would have likely invaded Iraq under Gore just like with Bush, but the timing might have been different. It's possible that the handling of the aftermath might have been different as well.

To say that PNAC was solely Republican ignores the many significant Democrats like Lieberman that were very pro-war.
That just isn't a reality.
There was never a reason to go to war in Iraq. They might have gone to war in Afghanistan, but they would have won the war, unlike Bush and the GOP...

Gore would have never gone to war in Iraq, maybe you weren't paying attention back then, but the Iraq war was a GOP plan, bill, idea, fuck up. They pushed this, and they pumped it. And they pumped it repeatedly.

I guess you don't mis-remember all the things you said and did in 2003.
The Clintons and Lieberman pushed for entering Iraq in the late 90s. The idea didn't get much traction until the neocons took hold of the GOP. That doesn't suddenly make the pro-war Democrats disappear. Lieberman was just as onboard with invading Iraq as Bush was, and it caused some conflict within his party as a result. It was part of why he ended up becoming an independent in the 2000s.

Bush was a lot better President than that Gore dingaling or that Kerry traitor would have been but at the end of the day he was a Liberal RINO.

My son is an Iraq War combat veteran but I have never understood why we invaded Iraq when they had nothing to do with 911. Our war was to go after Bin Laden and not to remove Saddam from power.

However, I love to see the hypocrisy of the stupid Moon Bats that bitch about the Iraq War. They voted for Gore, Kerry, Clinton and Joe Dufus who all supported the invasion of Iraq.

The idiots bitch about war but voted for the Worthless Negro that fought the war in Iraq for three years, bombed Libya that was no threat to the US and escalated the war in Afghanistan.
That’s why Bush needs to be hung up by his balls for invading Iraq when they had nothing to do with 9/11,the corrupt politicians in congress as well for giving him approval to invade there.

The stupid Moon Bats sure as hell didn't hold Kerry, Clinton or Joe Dufus accountable for voting to fund the invasion, do they?

I don't consider myself a Republican anymore. One of the reason is because Bush was a Liberal and the Republican mainstream went along with him. The Iraqi War was one of the most despicable things ever done by an American President.

When are the Moon Bats going to hold the Democrats accountable for being despicable? I heard them bitch about the Iraq War but they still voted for Clinton and Joe Dufus, who both supported the war. They had no problem with the Worthless Negro appointing John "Traitor" Kerry to being Secretary of State and he supported the invasion.
I been telling you forever it’s a corrupt one party system designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected,Trump thankfully is a Rino not part of the corrupt two party system,he is not the norm that you see in the gop party thst are globalists same as the dems,he is not in the same club that the globalist republicans of the Bush’s,Romney’s,and Graham’s are and McCain when he was here who are all in bed with the terrorist dems.

Abbot of Texas is a globalist as well in bed with them,don’t be fooled by his anti illegals show with Biden,it’s all a show,he is really letting illegals INTO Texas.It’s all a show to try and save face with Texans cause he did not lift a finger to help them when the bad winter hit and many lost their power,he is murderer,the elite would love to have him as a president or vp.

anyways the Bush’s are evil monsters.they are mass murderers and Obama and Clinton,both mass murderers also,are his pals.The Bush’ have long standing ties to the CIA,Bush Seniors father had a long history with the CIA dating back to the OSS which was the precursor to the CIA and he of course was the former director of the CIA as well.Clinton has been long time best of buddies with the Bush’s with a friendship that goes way back to st least the early 80,s when he was attorney general of arkansaw and then governor.Him and Obama as well both have deep ties to the CIA also.

surely you have heard of the mena Arkansas scandal? Thst was a CIA drug smuggling operation that Bush ran in the 80S where the CIAsmuggled arms to the nicuruguans in exchange for drugs that were flown into America with flights coming into the Mena Arkansas airport under the watchful eye of Bill Clinton. Obama is like a 12th cousinof Bush’s second removed so that should be no surprise to you that he has CIA connections as well. Bush and Clinton were spotted many times while Clinton was potus golfing together and canoeing and hanging out on the front lawn of the White House yucking it up. They might not be there anymore the way youtube deleted videos but there used to at least be videos of Clinton and bush sr hanging out together all the time golfing with each other as did Obama with them.Bush sr and Clinton even spoke about it how they have been long time pals on YouTube videos.Barbara Bush even publicicly said clinton is like a second son to her. All three bush sr,Clinton and Obama have all said we need to have a new world order and bush jr,Clinton and Obama have all been seen golfing together as well im sure you are aware of?

Last edited:

So, stop your lies.

Clinton, Kerry and Joe Dufus all supported the invasion of Iraq. You weren't one of these morons that voted for any of them, are you?
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:

So, stop your lies.

Nope.....Swore off republicans after they sold us all out in'95.

So, stop your lies.

Banker baby does not get it that Trump is a Rino,not a globalist as the Bush’s,Romney,Abbot,and Graham’s are,thst they are in bed with lying Biden or my last long post,all thst stuff goes through one ear and out the other with him. :cuckoo: He refuses to unlearn what he has learned.

Last edited:

So, stop your lies.

You know these Moon Bats love to bitch about Bush and Trump but give the Democrats a pass for doing the exact same thing.

Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too

They voted to give GW the deciding power to show Saddam we had the resolve, but they al urged him to go through the UN and live up to his promise to allow the inspectors to complete their mission and to go back to the for a final UN authorization. He lied and invaded anyway.
hahahha what BS....they voted to authorize the us of military force in Iraq...there was NOT one stipulation about going to the UN....not that it would ever be necessary...but in fact one of the main factors was the fact they voted to liberate Iraq, a few years earlier during the Clinton admin

The resolution cited many factors as justifying the use of military force against Iraq:[3][4]

Just stop twisting....it's the libtards that flip flopped and pretend now they were against it, when for years they were all for it.

The Clinton/Gore Admin signed the Iraq Liberation Bill, and it was their intel that said they were developing Nukes.

Sad, however you still can't accept the fact Bush won.....the only fraud was the attempt by the Dems to violate the Constitutional rights of the people of FL...thankfully the Court 7-2 recognized that.

The Iraq War was a success, even Obama acknowledge he was handed a free and stable Iraq....sad he handed it over to Iran and ISIS
I accept Bush's victory because at that point the election can't be reversed. But Bush didn't get more votes in FL, they just threw out a bunch of dem votes, or dems voted for Buchanan instead of Gore because they are old. The true will of the people was Gore, but the election was given to Bush so it is what it is...

At least there is real evidence to support my claims, unlike Trump's fake claims of election fraud that have no evidence.

The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely. It was a GOP bill, idea, and plan. Wighout the GOP there would be no war in Iraq.
If Gore were president there would be no war in iraq.

If you opposed the war you were labeled unpatriotic by you and Fox news, and Bill oriely, Hannity, all republicans.

You people try to act like you didn't do all the things you did and said...
ahhaha yes he did....it was Gore and the Dems that were trying to NOT court certain mail in ballots, and recount....again...votes from a certain area, IN A DIFFERENT MANNER....in a clear violation of the Constitutional rights of the people of FL.

The GOP, and the Dems voted for the war. Bush was successful in the goals....Obama blew the recovery stage when he took office...that's clear and crystal.

No need to try and rewrite it

You all are the ones that are now saying you were against it...when the voting record is there...for the world to see...and transcripts of speeches at that. But ignoring reality and lying is what the Dems do, and their Dembot sheep eat it up

For God's sake. Bush had already signed the SOFA and installed Iranian stooge Maliki. Bush claimed he was fighting Gog and Magog so you know how much religious training he had. They were fulfilling Clean Break Strategy.

A Clean Break: A New Strategy For Securing The Realm ...
Formulated in 1996 for then-Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Clean Break report, prepared by an Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies (IASPS) team headed by former Department of Defense senior official Richard Perle, has become known for its prescient statements regarding the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and the subsequent military interventions and civil wars in Libya and Syria.
Yeah years earlier...it was time to renew, and Obama failed....announced when he was leaving, but did acknowledge he was given a free and stable Iraq...sadly though without a little more of our support ISIS was able to fill the vaccum.

Renew what? Maliki was installed and the SOFA was in place.
The SOFA....the one you are talking about was created years prior. They were attempting to work one out under Obama and Xiden to extend it....but they couldn't get the job done.

You think countries just make those things to last in perpetuity? What country on Earth would want something like that??

I mean we have had one with Japan for over half a century, but that didn't keep Trump in 2017 from being able to renew it...as did other President....same with numerous other nations around the globe.

The issue with Iraq was Obama was just a weak leader

Trump also supported the war on Iraq.. Remember his appearance on Howard Stern? Its on video. Didn't you vote for him?

After 9-11 we didn't know what was going to happen next...we were told Hussein had chemical weapons and even dirty suitcase nukes....so many people did support the war until we saw that there wasn't any WMD's to speak of...the CIA wanted Bush to invade Iraq for whatever reason.....and they lied to get his dumb ass to do it.....the question is why?...was the CIA trying to bring Bush's poll numbers down by getting him in over his head?....was the CIA and FBI just a part of the democrat party back then like they obviously are today?....

You didn't know what was going on?

Iraq was crippled by two decades of war and sanctions. Bush and Cheney were telling the lamest lies. My favorite was that Saddam was trucking his WMDs back and forth between Sudan and Syria.

Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too

They voted to give GW the deciding power to show Saddam we had the resolve, but they al urged him to go through the UN and live up to his promise to allow the inspectors to complete their mission and to go back to the for a final UN authorization. He lied and invaded anyway.
hahahha what BS....they voted to authorize the us of military force in Iraq...there was NOT one stipulation about going to the UN....not that it would ever be necessary...but in fact one of the main factors was the fact they voted to liberate Iraq, a few years earlier during the Clinton admin

The resolution cited many factors as justifying the use of military force against Iraq:[3][4]

Just stop twisting....it's the libtards that flip flopped and pretend now they were against it, when for years they were all for it.

The Clinton/Gore Admin signed the Iraq Liberation Bill, and it was their intel that said they were developing Nukes.

Sad, however you still can't accept the fact Bush won.....the only fraud was the attempt by the Dems to violate the Constitutional rights of the people of FL...thankfully the Court 7-2 recognized that.

The Iraq War was a success, even Obama acknowledge he was handed a free and stable Iraq....sad he handed it over to Iran and ISIS
I accept Bush's victory because at that point the election can't be reversed. But Bush didn't get more votes in FL, they just threw out a bunch of dem votes, or dems voted for Buchanan instead of Gore because they are old. The true will of the people was Gore, but the election was given to Bush so it is what it is...

At least there is real evidence to support my claims, unlike Trump's fake claims of election fraud that have no evidence.

The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely. It was a GOP bill, idea, and plan. Wighout the GOP there would be no war in Iraq.
If Gore were president there would be no war in iraq.

You people try to act like you didn't do all the things you did and said...
ahhaha yes he did....it was Gore and the Dems that were trying to NOT court certain mail in ballots, and recount....again...votes from a certain area, IN A DIFFERENT MANNER....in a clear violation of the Constitutional rights of the people of FL.

The GOP, and the Dems voted for the war. Bush was successful in the goals....Obama blew the recovery stage when he took office...that's clear and crystal.

No need to try and rewrite it

You all are the ones that are now saying you were against it...when the voting record is there...for the world to see...and transcripts of speeches at that. But ignoring reality and lying is what the Dems do, and their Dembot sheep eat it up

For God's sake. Bush had already signed the SOFA and installed Iranian stooge Maliki. Bush claimed he was fighting Gog and Magog so you know how much religious training he had. They were fulfilling Clean Break Strategy.

A Clean Break: A New Strategy For Securing The Realm ...
Formulated in 1996 for then-Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Clean Break report, prepared by an Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies (IASPS) team headed by former Department of Defense senior official Richard Perle, has become known for its prescient statements regarding the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and the subsequent military interventions and civil wars in Libya and Syria.
Yeah years earlier...it was time to renew, and Obama failed....announced when he was leaving, but did acknowledge he was given a free and stable Iraq...sadly though without a little more of our support ISIS was able to fill the vaccum.

Renew what? Maliki was installed and the SOFA was in place.
The SOFA....the one you are talking about was created years prior. They were attempting to work one out under Obama and Xiden to extend it....but they couldn't get the job done.

You think countries just make those things to last in perpetuity? What country on Earth would want something like that??

I mean we have had one with Japan for over half a century, but that didn't keep Trump in 2017 from being able to renew it...as did other President....same with numerous other nations around the globe.

The issue with Iraq was Obama was just a weak leader

Trump also supported the war on Iraq.. Remember his appearance on Howard Stern? Its on video. Didn't you vote for him?

Actually in 2016 I did not vote for Trump because I perceived him to be a New York Liberal. I wrote in Ron Paul.

Did you vote for Clinton or Joe Dufus? How about Traitor Kerry? All three of them joined with Bush to support the invasion of Iraq. If you did you are a moron.

Did you vote for Worthless Negro who fought the war in Iraq for thee years, bombed Libya for no damn reason and escalated the war in Afghanistan? If you did you are a moron.

Meh, Dems repeated voted to fund the war so own it.

If it was all on the GOP, why didn't Bubba Clintoon end the sanctions and leave the area in the eight years available to him, and why did Senate democrats (i.e. Kerry & Clinton) demand a second war authorization vote in advance of the '02 elections?

Quit pretending that your team isn't soaked in Iraq blood, you disingenuous fraud.

The GOP is the party of total failure and most of the countries problems are a result of GOP fuck ups.
Clinton had eight years to pull pull out and refused....Ditto Obama....

Fuck you, you dishonest, blood soaked, fucking hack.

You people try to act like you didn't do all the things you did and said in 2003...

The "GOP war"

Lol

Dems lie al the time.

Schumer
Feinstein
Waxman

The GOP at the time had some non-Zionists like chuck Hagel and rand Paul who opposed it. Gen Schwarzkopf opposed it. HW opposed it.

All the leftist media - CNN, NPR - they were all for it.

The completely treasonous decision to lie and sell out our troops in Iraq was 100 percent correlated with Zionism, not party.

I love how these conservative Trumpist idiots are engaging in this historical revisionism. Anyone who was around then whose brain has not turned to mush will remember will remember the right-wing smear machine going after anyone who did not support the Iraqi war as supporting Saddam. The lead cheerleader of this smear machine was none other than Sean Hannity.

Scott Ritter, the UN , our allies, and all those that said there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq were ridiculed. In Bush/Cheney lingo, ”You were either against us, or for us.” No middle ground.

Nearly all Republicans fell in line. Some Democrats surrendered to the smear machine, most notably Hillary Clinton. She paid the price in 2008 and 2016 for her vote.

The votes in the Senate and House was as follows:

1618785704875.jpeg

1618785745717.jpeg

The Iraq War was a Republican initiative from the start.

What makes this laughable are all these Pubs now saying they were against this war. Now that is hilarious. Every single Pub on this board, if they were honest, would say they supported it.

I remember the heated debates I had with Pubs when I told them they were being led like sheep by Bush’s lies and misinformation.

Like sheep

Just like today.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Last edited:

AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) Authorization.--The President is authorized to use the Armed
Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and
appropriate in order to--
(1) defend the national security of the United States
against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq.

Iraq was not a threat to the worlds remaining super power. The UN did not authorize the use of military force by any member state to invade Iraq.

I see your problem, brainwashed functional moron. The CIA the FBI and judges are still in the real world even if they are Republicans. Only you ignoramuses in the base who can't listen to anything but Fox News and worse believe in your ridiculous conspiracy theories and phony scandals. Change the channel stupid.

I love how these conservatives Trumpist idiots are engaging in this historical revisionism. Anyone who was around then whose brain has not turned to mush will remember will remember the right-wing smear machine going after anyone who did not support the Iraqi war as supporting Saddam. The lead cheerleader of this smear machine was none other than Sean Hannity.

Scott Ritter, the UN , our allies, and all those that said there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq were ridiculed. In Bush/Cheney lingo, ”You were either against us, or for us.” No middle ground.

Nearly all Republicans fell in line. Some Democrats surrendered to the smear machine, most notably Hillary Clinton. She paid the price in 2008 and 2016 for her vote.

The votes in the Senate and House was as follows:

View attachment 481418

View attachment 481419

The Iraq War was a Republican initiative from the start.

What makes this laughable are all these Pubs saying they were against this war. Every single Pub on this board, if they were honest, would say they supported it.

I remember the heated debates I had with Pubs when I told them they were being led like sheep by Bush’s lies and misinformation

Like sheep

Just like today.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
It is absolutely laughable.

The GOP is a total joke.
We we're hand in hand in opposition to the war in Iraq with these Trumpers...

"You're Either With US, or Against US"
"We Will be Greeted as Liberators!"
"You have to support freedom"
"Mission Accomplished"

These Trumpers need to re-write history.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JLW
we should destroy their ability to make MWD, dispose of those the financed terror, break all the shit and leave.

Should we punish those responsible for selling Iraq the technology, equipment and supplies to make the WMD?

Forum List

Back