Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
You are a joke. More Dem senators voted for the war than against (28-21).
Those votes were almost universally defensive votes...for something they had no ability to stop.

GOP votes by the way were almost lockstep in FAVOR

Those votes were almost universally defensive votes...for something they had no ability to stop.

Irrelevant and lame deflection.

You team didn't only vote to authorize, they DEMANDED a SECOND vote for show.

More outright lies. Republicans only had 48 votes. It could not had passed without Dems support. Their “opposition” to the war was merely a smear campaign against Republicans and Bush in hopes they would win the next election. They knew they could just tell Dems any excuse for their votes and they would be gullible enough to believe and obey, and sure enough they were correct.

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

I wasn't a congressman at the time but I thought the war was misdirected. 15 out of 18 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian nationals. I'm not sure why we attacked Iraq instead of Saudi Arabia. Just joking. I do know. The war in Iraq was a symbolic gesture to the American people and not even a good one.

Saudi Arabia should have been torched to the ground. Afghanistan and Iraq were symbolic scape goats. Iraq was causing problems throughout the entire 90s but was pretty much tolerated. Why did it suddenly become a problem? Bush's ego or was it an opportunity to tie someone to 9/11? It made no sense why Saddam's shenanigans didn't matter for almost 20years but suddenly became urgent.

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

I wasn't a congressman at the time but I thought the war was misdirected. 15 out of 18 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian nationals. I'm not sure why we attacked Iraq instead of Saudi Arabia. Just joking. I do know. The war in Iraq was a symbolic gesture to the American people and not even a good one.

Saudi Arabia should have been torched to the ground. Afghanistan and Iraq were symbolic scape goats. Iraq was causing problems throughout the entire 90s but was pretty much tolerated. Why did it suddenly become a problem? Bush's ego or was it an opportunity to tie someone to 9/11? It made no sense why Saddam's shenanigans didn't matter for almost 20years but suddenly became urgent.
"Saddam's shenanigans" mattered enough that Bubba kept Bush 41's unilaterally enforced sanctions and "no fly zones" in place for his eight years.

"Saddam's shenanigans" mattered enough that Bubba kept Bush 41's unilaterally enforced sanctions and "no fly zones" in place for his eight years.

The Iraqi Air Force violated the no fly zone almost daily. This was exactly the behavior of Hitler. He signed treaties and ignored them. I'm not sure if you were trying to be funny.

The Iraqi Air Force violated the no fly zone almost daily. This was exactly the behavior of Hitler. He signed treaties and ignored them. I'm not sure if you were trying to be funny.
How was it Murica's place to unilaterally impose any restrictions on the airspace of another sovereign nation?

In what way is that and the economic sanctions not defacto acts of an ongoing undeclared war?

Republicans only had 48 votes.
Actually they had 49 and 48 out of 49 GOP Senators voted for the war.

That's overwhelming

Throw in Max Baucus and Lieberman (conservadems) and no...the Dems could not stop it

How was it Murica's place to unilaterally impose any restrictions on the airspace of another sovereign nation?

In what way is that and the economic sanctions not defacto acts of an ongoing undeclared war?

Throughout the 90s we essentially didn't.

I left the GOP in 2004 because

1. It was perfectly clear the GOP had abandoned fiscal conservatism
2. The reasons given for invading Iraq were all lies.
3. The official explanation of 911 was clearly at odds with scientific reality
4. Then it came out that the W WH lied about the cost estimate of the socialization of senior drugs, which libertarians were vehemently opposed - the guy who did the cost estimate was told to "shut up or else"

It was clear theGOP under W was 180 degrees from the fiscally conservative patriotic toamerica GOP under HW.

Religion had replaced patriotism sanity and integrity.

Meh, Dems repeated voted to fund the war so own it.
If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.

Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.
If it was all on the GOP, why didn't Bubba Clintoon end the sanctions and leave the area in the eight years available to him, and why did Senate democrats (i.e. Kerry & Clinton) demand a second war authorization vote in advance of the '02 elections?

Quit pretending that your team isn't soaked in Iraq blood, you disingenuous fraud.
The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely.

The GOP is the party of total failure and most of the countries problems are a result of GOP fuck ups.
Clinton had eight years to pull pull out and refused....Ditto Obama....

Fuck you, you dishonest, blood soaked, fucking hack.
The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely.

If you opposed the war you were labeled unpatriotic by you and Fox news, and Bill oriely, Hannity, all republicans.

You people try to act like you didn't do all the things you did and said in 2003...

Meh, Dems repeated voted to fund the war so own it.
If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.

Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.
If it was all on the GOP, why didn't Bubba Clintoon end the sanctions and leave the area in the eight years available to him, and why did Senate democrats (i.e. Kerry & Clinton) demand a second war authorization vote in advance of the '02 elections?

Quit pretending that your team isn't soaked in Iraq blood, you disingenuous fraud.

Dems love to lie and re-write history. Remember Kerry was for the war before he was against it. Dems are such lowlife lying scum.
I was totally against it in both 1991 and 2002.....I don't need to change my story or remembrance of history.

I was one of the few who called total BS on Bush claim the Iraq war would only cost $74 billion and Iraq would pay us back. Utter nonsense. Meanwhile spineless Dems who change their position as often as the wind changes were all for going to war.
Doubtful.
You are a sheep.
You follow lock step with whatever the GOP tells you.

Can you even admit Biden won and there was no fraud???

More outright lies. Republicans only had 48 votes. It could not had passed without Dems support. Their “opposition” to the war was merely a smear campaign against Republicans and Bush in hopes they would win the next election. They knew they could just tell Dems any excuse for their votes and they would be gullible enough to believe and obey, and sure enough they were correct.
It was still a GOP Bill and idea, put forward by the GOP, pumped by Bush, the GOP, and every Republican.

The Dems opposed it best they could, but any opposition to war was labeled unpatriotic by you and your kind.

Without the GOP there would be no war in Iraq. If Gore were president there would be no war in Iraq.

You forget all the things you did and said in 2003...

If you opposed the war you were labeled unpatriotic by you and Fox news, and Bill oriely, Hannity, all republicans.

Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too

They voted to give GW the deciding power to show Saddam we had the resolve, but they al urged him to go through the UN and live up to his promise to allow the inspectors to complete their mission and to go back to the for a final UN authorization. He lied and invaded anyway.
hahahha what BS....they voted to authorize the us of military force in Iraq...there was NOT one stipulation about going to the UN....not that it would ever be necessary...but in fact one of the main factors was the fact they voted to liberate Iraq, a few years earlier during the Clinton admin

The resolution cited many factors as justifying the use of military force against Iraq:[3][4]

Just stop twisting....it's the libtards that flip flopped and pretend now they were against it, when for years they were all for it.

The Clinton/Gore Admin signed the Iraq Liberation Bill, and it was their intel that said they were developing Nukes.

Sad, however you still can't accept the fact Bush won.....the only fraud was the attempt by the Dems to violate the Constitutional rights of the people of FL...thankfully the Court 7-2 recognized that.

The Iraq War was a success, even Obama acknowledge he was handed a free and stable Iraq....sad he handed it over to Iran and ISIS

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Every idiot Trumper out there tries to act like they opposed the war in Iraq, when every single one of them supported it in 2003.

And to think me and the Trumpers were hand in hand opposing the war in 2003 the whole time ! WHO KNEW !!!

It was still a GOP Bill and idea, put forward by the GOP, pumped by Bush, the GOP, and every Republican.

The Dems opposed it best they could, but any opposition to war was labeled unpatriotic by you and your kind.

Without the GOP there would be no war in Iraq. If Gore were president there would be no war in Iraq.

You forget all the things you did and said in 2003...

You repeat your posts a lot.

Do you think that's cute or do you just run out of words all the time?

The war in Iraq was -- as the saying goes -- worse than a mistake, it was a blunder.

It opened up a can of worms, one being the elimination of Iraq as a buffer between Iran & the Arab nations.

If President George Walker Bush had been a person of character, he would have apologized and resigned.

Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too

They voted to give GW the deciding power to show Saddam we had the resolve, but they al urged him to go through the UN and live up to his promise to allow the inspectors to complete their mission and to go back to the for a final UN authorization. He lied and invaded anyway.
hahahha what BS....they voted to authorize the us of military force in Iraq...there was NOT one stipulation about going to the UN....not that it would ever be necessary...but in fact one of the main factors was the fact they voted to liberate Iraq, a few years earlier during the Clinton admin

The resolution cited many factors as justifying the use of military force against Iraq:[3][4]

Just stop twisting....it's the libtards that flip flopped and pretend now they were against it, when for years they were all for it.

The Clinton/Gore Admin signed the Iraq Liberation Bill, and it was their intel that said they were developing Nukes.

Sad, however you still can't accept the fact Bush won.....the only fraud was the attempt by the Dems to violate the Constitutional rights of the people of FL...thankfully the Court 7-2 recognized that.

The Iraq War was a success, even Obama acknowledge he was handed a free and stable Iraq....sad he handed it over to Iran and ISIS
I accept Bush's victory because at that point the election can't be reversed. But Bush didn't get more votes in FL, they just threw out a bunch of dem votes, or dems voted for Buchanan instead of Gore because they are old. The true will of the people was Gore, but the election was given to Bush so it is what it is...

At least there is real evidence to support my claims, unlike Trump's fake claims of election fraud that have no evidence.

The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely. It was a GOP bill, idea, and plan. Wighout the GOP there would be no war in Iraq.
If Gore were president there would be no war in iraq.

You people try to act like you didn't do all the things you did and said...

New Topics

Forum List

Back