Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Meh, Dems repeated voted to fund the war so own it.
He has forgotten history for the sole purpose of scorching the earth of Republicans who disallowed Saddam Hussein's use of the WOMDs such as sarin gas with which he destroyed 30 villages in Iraq because they were Kurds or merely disagreed with his murders of legislators who opposed his rape rooms of underaged young women to sate the lusts of married men he wished to "reward" for their carrying out his vengeance that were endless considering his paranoid schizophrenia. Thanks to Dubya the insanity stopped with his intervention of mercy to the people who were being extinguished by genocide inflicted by Insane Hussein. God bless George W. Bush for saying No to that insidiously hateful demon whose copious murders were a stain on the human race.

That thug needed to be taken out and we took him out. Funny but you don't hear any left winger bitch and complain about Obama taking out Kaddafi do you. The left are very selective in their faux rage.
Are you seriously comparing the fallout from Iraq to the fallout from Libya??
Are you seriously trying to sidestep the fact that your team is as equally big a mob of cro-magnon warmongers as are the neocons?

For those of you too stupid or too dishonest to remember or check history, Iraq was a Bush initiative. Pure and simple.

Dems were forced into defensive votes to approve something they could not stop. They were overwhelmingly for a cautious approach.

Those Dems who voted against it were almost universally voted out of office. Note Max Cleland (a war vet who lost multiple limbs in Vietnam) who was called a terrorist and voted out.

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry all voted for the war. You’re a fool if you think it was a “Republican” war.
If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.

Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.
LOL, this is exactly what I am talking about. Dems are so fucking stupid they think a Dem President wouldn’t start a new war to appease the Washington Establishment. Obama got us into two regime change wars, Libya and Syria. And now Xiden is lying about withdrawing from Afghanistan as the Pentagon admitted its keeping 18,000 contractors there indefinitely. You really are a sucker.

You people are a pathetic joke.
You can't take personal responsibility for anything in life, all you do is blame others.

The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history and it was 100% GOP. Al Gore would have never gone to war in Iraq, the GOP has blood, and failure, on their hands.

If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.

Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.
If it was all on the GOP, why didn't Bubba Clintoon end the sanctions and leave the area in the eight years available to him, and why did Senate democrats (i.e. Kerry & Clinton) demand a second war authorization vote in advance of the '02 elections?

Quit pretending that your team isn't soaked in Iraq blood, you disingenuous fraud.
The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely.

The GOP is the party of total failure and most of the countries problems are a result of GOP fuck ups.

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

The AntiWar left is forced to eat their own panties when a democrat is President. Barack "I was at war longer than FDR" Obama is a perfect example

For those of you too stupid or too dishonest to remember or check history, Iraq was a Bush initiative. Pure and simple.

Dems were forced into defensive votes to approve something they could not stop. They were overwhelmingly for a cautious approach.

Those Dems who voted against it were almost universally voted out of office. Note Max Cleland (a war vet who lost multiple limbs in Vietnam) who was called a terrorist and voted out.
Exactly, they conviently forget these facts.

Thye GOP war in Iraq was pushed and pumped by the GOP, and all the Trumpers who now act like they opposed it all along.

This issue epitomizes the failed GOP, they are in an alternate reality.

Just about every democratic member of congress including old Joe, rabidly supported the war in Iraq.

Yes biden did vote for the Iraq war. Which is one of the reasons why he was my second to last choice for president.

However.

In 2003 there were 205 democrats in the House of Representatives. Of those 205 democrats, 132 of them voted AGAINST the Iraq war. Which is more than half of the 205 democrats in the House at the time.

In 2003 there were 48 democrats in the Senate. Of those 48, 22 of them voted against the war. Which is slightly less than half.

What it comes down to, your statement that just about every democratic member of congress rabidly supported the Iraq war is incorrect.
You are correct. I stand corrected.
HOUSE VOTE
82 (39.2%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.
SENATE VOTE
21 (42%) of 50 Democratic Senators voted against the resolution.
Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 - Wikipedia

I know that the republicans have spent a lot of time revising history to fit their lies.

They've been saying that most of the democrats voted for the Iraq war ever since the vote happened and it's nothing but a huge lie.

I never supported the Iraq war. I was called every name in the book by the republicans because I didn't support that war.

Now the same people who attacked me are saying they didn't support the war.

Thye GOP war in Iraq was pushed and pumped by the GOP, and all the Trumpers who now act like they opposed it all along.

Speaking of dishonest and stupid, it was the DEMOCRAT Bill Clinton, who not only didn't remove sanctions, "no fly zones", and and withdraw troops from the area, he launched more attacks on Iraq when he needed to get his zipper off the front page of newspapers.

It was DEMOCRATS who demanded a second use of military force authorization in advance of the 2002 elections, so they could be seen as all aboard the impending failure..

But dishonest and stupid is your stock in trade, so we're used to it.

Alternate reality indeed.

I never stopped calling them French fries...

If it was all on the GOP, why didn't Bubba Clintoon end the sanctions and leave the area in the eight years available to him, and why did Senate democrats (i.e. Kerry & Clinton) demand a second war authorization vote in advance of the '02 elections?

Quit pretending that your team isn't soaked in Iraq blood, you disingenuous fraud.
The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely.

The GOP is the party of total failure and most of the countries problems are a result of GOP fuck ups.
Clinton had eight years to pull pull out and refused....Ditto Obama....

Fuck you, you dishonest, blood soaked, fucking hack.

Speaking of dishonest and stupid, it was the DEMOCRAT Bill Clinton, who not only didn't remove sanctions, "no fly zones", and and withdraw troops from the area, he launched more attacks on Iraq when he needed to get his zipper off the front page of newspapers.

It was DEMOCRATS who demanded a second use of military force authorization in advance of the 2002 elections, so they could be seen as all aboard the impending failure..

Ya know what Clinton did NOT do?

Yea...invade Iraq

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry all voted for the war. You’re a fool if you think it was a “Republican” war.

LOL, this is exactly what I am talking about. Dems are so fucking stupid they think a Dem President wouldn’t start a new war to appease the Washington Establishment. Obama got us into two regime change wars, Libya and Syria. And now Xiden is lying about withdrawing from Afghanistan as the Pentagon admitted its keeping 18,000 contractors there indefinitely. You really are a sucker.

You can't take personal responsibility for anything in life, all you do is blame others.

The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history and it was 100% GOP. Al Gore would have never gone to war in Iraq, the GOP has blood, and failure, on their hands.
You are a joke. More Dem senators voted for the war than against (28-21).

And as I told idiots who voted for the Hussein, he wouldn’t end the wars, in fact he expanded them and started new wars.

You’re free to explain why the Hussein decided to declare regime change against countries that never attacked us and were no threat.

Ya know what Clinton did NOT do?

Yea...invade Iraq
You know who voted to authorize invading Iraq in 2002?...Hildabeest Clinton.

You dishonest asswipes are up to your eyeballs in Iraq, and no amount if deflection and shifting the blame can change that.

Dems love to lie and re-write history. Remember Kerry was for the war before he was against it. Dems are such lowlife lying scum.

Stop lying, the Dems also supported the war, funded it, repeatedly.

You are a joke. More Dem senators voted for the war than against (28-21).

And as I told idiots who voted for the Hussein, he wouldn’t end the wars, in fact he expanded them and started new wars.

You’re free to explain why the Hussein decided to declare regime change against countries that never attacked us and were no threat.

Yeah but but but "D" so it's Different.

Dems love to lie and re-write history. Remember Kerry was for the war before he was against it. Dems are such lowlife lying scum.
I was totally against it in both 1991 and 2002.....I don't need to change my story or remembrance of history.

I was totally against it in both 1991 and 2002.....I don't need to change my story or remembrance of history.

I was one of the few who called total BS on Bush claim the Iraq war would only cost $74 billion and Iraq would pay us back. Utter nonsense. Meanwhile spineless Dems who change their position as often as the wind changes were all for going to war.

New Topics

Forum List

Back