Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Meh, Dems repeated voted to fund the war so own it.
If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.

Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.
It's been an interesting metamorphosis.

First, they were all for it. USA! USA! Get Saddam 'cuz he's Al Qaeda 'n stuff! WMD's I tell you!

Then, when it quickly went downhill, no WMD's were found, and it became a quagmire, they started blaming the Congress for approving the war, and pretended that THEY MADE Bush go to war. Pure fantasy, but that was their story, and they stuck to it.

The minute Trump came down the escalator and talked about it, they became the doviest doves in the historical history of dovedom. The very same people I was squabbling with, those who were all for the wars, were suddenly anti-war activists.

These people aren't to be taken seriously. They're just led around by the nose.

He has forgotten history for the sole purpose of scorching the earth of Republicans who disallowed Saddam Hussein's use of the WOMDs such as sarin gas with which he destroyed 30 villages in Iraq because they were Kurds or merely disagreed with his murders of legislators who opposed his rape rooms of underaged young women to sate the lusts of married men he wished to "reward" for their carrying out his vengeance that were endless considering his paranoid schizophrenia. Thanks to Dubya the insanity stopped with his intervention of mercy to the people who were being extinguished by genocide inflicted by Insane Hussein. God bless George W. Bush for saying No to that insidiously hateful demon whose copious murders were a stain on the human race.

That thug needed to be taken out and we took him out. Funny but you don't hear any left winger bitch and complain about Obama taking out Kaddafi do you. The left are very selective in their faux rage.

... Based on GOP and Fox lies... Brain washed functional moron. Stupidest war ever. I was saying the French were right and wait..... Franco stands for Francophile. The GOP are a total disgrace the last 40 years.... Corrupt bubble and bust economics, The stupidest wars ever, and garbage propaganda for the chumps....

What? Are you off your meds? Dems vote for these wars is a matter of public record so suck it.

Do not try to blame the war on the Democrats. You kniw who started it.

LMAO you know little to nothing. For example that after initially voting No on the war and discovering that was unpopular with the people Dems DEMANDED A 2ND VOTE so they could vote Yes for the war, own it Dem.
If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.

Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.

LMAO so only when a Dem loses is there election fraud, got it. :cuckoo:

LMAO you know little to nothing. For example that after initially voting No on the war and discovering that was unpopular with the people Dems DEMANDED A 2ND VOTE so they could vote Yes for the war, own it Dem.
You are still wrong. And a lot of Dems were shamed into voting for it. That is what turned me against Hillary.

Vietnam was as big a mistake.

You are still wrong. And a lot of Dems were shamed into voting for it. That is what turned me against Hillary.

By shamed into voting for it you mean Dems demanded the opportunity to vote Yes on the war, got it. :talk2hand: Unlike gutless coward Democrats I called BS on Bush and the Iraq war on this very board.

If we survive long enough to have a future, its teaching of history will be that the Iraq episode was one of the worst disasters the U.S. ever inflicted upon itself and the world. Some of us have always recognized it to be such. That is not a matter of being on one side or the other of today's fruitless binary buzz that passes for political discourse. The so-called Republicans and Democrats that supported it bear the onus of the crime.

[/QUOTE]
Vietnam was as big a mistake.
[/QUOTE]
In the dictionary, this is used as an example of understatement.

LMAO so only when a Dem loses is there election fraud, got it. :cuckoo:
yea because of this little thing called evidence...

Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too

They voted to give GW the deciding power to show Saddam we had the resolve, but they al urged him to go through the UN and live up to his promise to allow the inspectors to complete their mission and to go back to the for a final UN authorization. He lied and invaded anyway.
hahahha what BS....they voted to authorize the us of military force in Iraq...there was NOT one stipulation about going to the UN....not that it would ever be necessary...but in fact one of the main factors was the fact they voted to liberate Iraq, a few years earlier during the Clinton admin

The resolution cited many factors as justifying the use of military force against Iraq:[3][4]

Just stop twisting....it's the libtards that flip flopped and pretend now they were against it, when for years they were all for it.

That's the gist of Operation Mass Appeal's efforts to demonize Iraq and sell the war. Clean Break Strategy of 1996 and the PNAC letter to Clinton called for the overthrow of Saddam and the isolation and destabilzation of Syria. Some idiots even promoted redrawing the border of the countries and the Scofield heretics were in lockstep with that.

Blood Borders: A Proposal To Redraw A “New Middle East ...

Jun 11, 2015 · Map created by Ralph Petersand originally published in the Armed Forces Journal, via wikimedia. The map above is a 2006 proposed plan to redrawn the borders of the Middle East by Ralph Peters, a retired United States Army lieutenant colonel, author,

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry all voted for the war. You’re a fool if you think it was a “Republican” war.

LOL, this is exactly what I am talking about. Dems are so fucking stupid they think a Dem President wouldn’t start a new war to appease the Washington Establishment. Obama got us into two regime change wars, Libya and Syria. And now Xiden is lying about withdrawing from Afghanistan as the Pentagon admitted its keeping 18,000 contractors there indefinitely. You really are a sucker.

You are turning into being quite the liar.

No one on the right loved the war in Iraq. No one on the right loves war.

What they said then was that Iraq was a necessary war in order to get advantage in the war on terror.

The problem is, the war was WON, but no one wanted to leave after that.

We did NOT support nation-building. War means you go in, break everything, then go home.

So, stop your lies.
Bush and the neocons were openly all about nation building.

I told you Iraq was a big fat unforced error back in '02, and you know I did.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry all voted for the war. You’re a fool if you think it was a “Republican” war.

LOL, this is exactly what I am talking about. Dems are so fucking stupid they think a Dem President wouldn’t start a new war to appease the Washington Establishment. Obama got us into two regime change wars, Libya and Syria. And now Xiden is lying about withdrawing from Afghanistan as the Pentagon admitted its keeping 18,000 contractors there indefinitely. You really are a sucker.
Lest we forget that the democrats in the Senate (including Lurch Kerry and the Hildabeest) demanded another vote for war before the '02 midterms, so they could be on record of saying ME TOO!

The disingenuous leftist hacks in this thread are desperately trying to deflect from the fact that their team is as soaked in blood as the neocon Bushbots are.

He has forgotten history for the sole purpose of scorching the earth of Republicans who disallowed Saddam Hussein's use of the WOMDs such as sarin gas with which he destroyed 30 villages in Iraq because they were Kurds or merely disagreed with his murders of legislators who opposed his rape rooms of underaged young women to sate the lusts of married men he wished to "reward" for their carrying out his vengeance that were endless considering his paranoid schizophrenia. Thanks to Dubya the insanity stopped with his intervention of mercy to the people who were being extinguished by genocide inflicted by Insane Hussein. God bless George W. Bush for saying No to that insidiously hateful demon whose copious murders were a stain on the human race.

That thug needed to be taken out and we took him out. Funny but you don't hear any left winger bitch and complain about Obama taking out Kaddafi do you. The left are very selective in their faux rage.
Are you seriously comparing the fallout from Iraq to the fallout from Libya??

Bush was a lot better President than that Gore dingaling or that Kerry traitor would have been but at the end of the day he was a Liberal RINO.

My son is an Iraq War combat veteran but I have never understood why we invaded Iraq when they had nothing to do with 911. Our war was to go after Bin Laden and not to remove Saddam from power.

However, I love to see the hypocrisy of the stupid Moon Bats that bitch about the Iraq War. They voted for Gore, Kerry, Clinton and Joe Dufus who all supported the invasion of Iraq.

The idiots bitch about war but voted for the Worthless Negro that fought the war in Iraq for three years, bombed Libya that was no threat to the US and escalated the war in Afghanistan.

If it was all on the GOP, why didn't Bubba Clintoon end the sanctions and leave the area in the eight years available to him, and why did Senate democrats (i.e. Kerry & Clinton) demand a second war authorization vote in advance of the '02 elections?

Quit pretending that your team isn't soaked in Iraq blood, you disingenuous fraud.

Forum List

Back